Who have been played the videogame mj the experience?

MOONWALKER-JUNIOR

Proud Member
:wild::clap:
kinect_mj-cover-ps3.jpg

I haven't but it would be fun to try the Xbox 360 version with Kinect. In that you really need to dance and not just move your hands.

I played it a few times, and had fun.

But this is my favorite MJ video game
latest

I have it on Wii. And...well funny thing is...I'm not very good at it as I thought. So I haven't played it in a long time.

I played this ! I still play it on my Wii sometimes :blush:
I always had fun, this is a good game ^_^

I Have never play that, coz I dont have any game console,
Does anyone know, best Michael Jackson games that can be played on a Computer?

I have the game for the Wii. But personally I only got it because it was MJ related. It is a game that I really have no desire of ever playing. Even though I have both a Wii and a Wii U. I prefer to play mostly rpg, fantasy, action-adventure, Sims, and puzzle type games.

The Xbox version is a fantastic workout. I wore my garmin Heart Rate Monitor once and would class it as a seriously tough cardio session!

I got the Collectors Edition of the game on Xbox 360/Kinect back when it came out in 2011. My best friend got it too and we were racing each other to be the fastest to get all the achievements! Neither of us managed to get every achievement (which means getting Perfect on every single song) but we came very close, I was something like 5 achievements away and she was something like 2-3 achievements away from completition (There are 47 achievements).

It had it's flaws but it should be pretty clear that we both loved the game! It was cool seeing us in the game and many of the problems I had were probably the Kinect's fault; me doing the move perfectly (like for real) and Kinect going "yeah nah" and getting an "Okay" or even a "missed" or whatever. It was quite enraging as it would ruin my "perfect" rating at the end ESPECIALLY because I honestly perfected every move in the game.

I remember the rest of my family went away for the weekend (I didn't feel like going so I got the house to myself) and well, let's just say my neighbours were very aware of this amazing song called Billie Jean at 4am on a Saturday morning :p

There's things I would change, the training mode could be improved, dedicated dancing mode for some songs (there was "master performance" mode or whatever that combined BOTH singing and more complicated dancing), sometimes I just wanna dance ya know? They had "dancing" mode but it was the very basic mode and I wasn't basic haha), the Kinect pointing out what part of the move you were doing wrong (in other games, your body will be highlighted where you're getting the move wrong). I also had a problem with the microphone at times, but honestly that's probably Microsoft's fault. The Kinect and it's microphone weren't really accurate enough tbh.

I had heaps of fun doing it though. I remember thinking it'd be cool if there was a career mode where you could play various performances through Michael's life (Jackson 5 Tours > Jacksons tours > Motown 25 > Victory tour > Bad Tour > Dangerous Tour > HIStory tour > 30th Anniversary > This Is It), and there'd even a super boss mode where you had to perform a concert with breaks as long as Michael got. HAHAHA I would've totally tried that even if it'd probably scare off most users.

Like I said, it had its flaws (and some weren't the faults of Ubisoft, moreso Microsoft and it's Kinect) but it resulted in hours and hours and hours and hours of fun (and swearing when something f'd up :lol:). Tremendous fun when you got into it ^_^

Back