Bremen vs Bucharest

fraroc04

Proud Member
In this thread, we will see which pro-shot Dangerous tour 1992 concert reigns supreme! As much as I loved the recently leaked Bremen 1992 pro shot bootleg, I don't think anything will ever top Bucharest 1992. He was truly in top form that particular show and the pure, primal energy that was exuding from him, especially for the Billie Jean performance was just...amazing. I liked the Bremen show, but Bucharest was pure perfection.

However, once Oslo comes out hopefully later this year, I think it'll blow both shows away.

Bremen is a lot better in my opinion. I don't remember ever watching Bucharest concert in one sitting. Sometimes I don't even get past Jam. :D Michael's performance is great but the editing ruins the whole concert. I don't like to watch it very often. Bremen is really enjoyable to watch.

Last edited:
^I agree, what we see on that DVD is a chopped concert from different shows, not the entire Bucharest concert. The constant focus on the audience when Michael was about to make epic dance moves, the loud screaming of them ruins that DVD to me. In Bremen you can enjoy Michael much more!

I actually enjoy the constant screaming because it adds to the adrenaline and actually makes you feel like you're there, especially with the almost picturesque 60fps quality of the DVD.

I actually enjoy the constant screaming because it adds to the adrenaline and actually makes you feel like you're there, especially with the almost picturesque 60fps quality of the DVD.

It's not 60 fps. It's around 25 fps. :)

I've thought the screams were purposedly added like the ones on Michael's 1995 VMA's performance (there were fans screaming, yes but not that many) or their volume increased.

This is hard, because I think both have their ups and downs. For example, Bremen has a better 'Human Nature', but Bucharest has better 'Jam', 'Billie Jean' and 'Beat It' performances.

His vocal performance was better in bremen he seemed out of breath a lot more in Bucharest .. Bucharest had a better Jam, Billie Jean and beat it performance but Bremens Wbss, human nature and man in the mirror was amazing.. and the end vocals on ICSLY in bremen was amazing

Bucharest by miles for me. Bremen didn't have any factors that 1. made me want to watch over and over or 2. rip the audio to listen to.

Bucharest by miles for me. Bremen didn't have any factors that 1. made me want to watch over and over or 2. rip the audio to listen to.

Bremen was exciting because we finally have another full pro shot concert from the 1992 leg of the Dangerous tour instead of just Bucharest and the 1993 shows in Mexico and Argentina.

Bremen was exciting because we finally have another full pro shot concert from the 1992 leg of the Dangerous tour instead of just Bucharest and the 1993 shows in Mexico and Argentina.

Sure, but the question was Bucharest vs Bremen. I chose Bucharest because I think it's a better concert all-round.

Back