The X-Files

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Have you guys watched the new X-Files episodes? I have only watched the first 2 and they have been good. The first one could have been better but I enjoyed it. It's great to see Mulder and Scully again. One of my favorite TV shows.

Trailer

I have been watching and taping them. What I really don't get is how the smoking man is still alive. When he was suppose to have been killed by a rocket or something like that. Anyway I L.O.V.E. these episodes. But I really L.O.V.E. the 90s episodes better. I have been a fan of the show ever since the show first started. I was 13 then. Then again I L.O.V.E. any kind of program that has to do with the paranormal. Ever since I could remember I have been a paranormal believer.

I've been watching it. TBH, The X-Files scared me when I was younger so I never watched much of it. I can still remember a couple episodes which scarred me for life lol. Enjoying the new ones though. It's pretty nostalgic. The theme is iconic.

I have been watching and taping them. What I really don't get is how the smoking man is still alive. When he was suppose to have been killed by a rocket or something like that. Anyway I L.O.V.E. these episodes. But I really L.O.V.E. the 90s episodes better. I have been a fan of the show ever since the show first started. I was 13 then. Then again I L.O.V.E. any kind of program that has to do with the paranormal. Ever since I could remember I have been a paranormal believer.

The entire rest of the internet is wondering that too. How the hell does he keep coming back? O_O

I've been watching it and am enjoying it so far. First episode was okay yet flawed, but the second one was much better. I was pretty surprised by how violent it got, though. Like, the original series was pretty violent and a bit gory, but it very rarely ever made me squirm or cover my eyes. With this one it was like "...well, I probably shouldn't have been eating while watching this" lol.

The third episode was the best one yet. I didn't expect it to be this funny but it was great. I hope there are more monster of the week type of episodes.

I used to be a big fan back in he day and I own both the films on BD....the new series doesn't start in the UK until Monday but I'll certainly be watching it.

I have watched the first episode yesterday, out of nostalgia. It could have been better, to say the least. I'll give it another try with the next episode though :)

The last 2 episodes haven't been very good. I hope the last one will be better.

Yeah I was disappointed by the last episode. Trashman episode was ok but the one after that was just... ugh. Mulder seemed really out of character and it sucked that they had yet another Muslim terrorist stereotype that's been seen in the media for the past decade or so. It doesn't help that people on social media were defending the use of said stereotype because apparently people like having such bullshit stereotypes re-enforced so they continue to believe such lies. Shit, Heroes Reborn even managed to have a positive portrayal of a Muslim, and that was a pretty forgettable revival series overall.

The only thing about this episode that was kind of good was the whole "words have weight" message but even that didn't seem to get conveyed well enough.

Is it bad that the best episode of the bunch so far has been the comedic one? >.>

Season 11 premieres tonight, January 3rd on Fox:

220px-The_X-Files_Season_11.jpg

The last season wasn't very good but I'm still watching.

Back