Sonic The Hedgehog 25th Anniversary

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
official_sonic_25th_anniversary_logo_recreation_by_djsmp-d9lzfq9.png

Time to celebrate the 25 long years of SEGA's icon. Yep you know it.

Sonic The Hedgehog!

I remember I played both Sonic 1 & 2 on Genesis before and I'll never forget that day I played Sonic, though I only have SNES at the time, I loved Sonic.

Sonic was the first video game character that really appealed to me as a kid. I remember "borrowing" my brother's copy of Sonic 3 and screwing around in debug mode on there lol. I also watched the SatAM cartoon and read the Archie Comics which I still think are interesting takes on the characters.

I was happy which is about 5 years ago I think that I got the Sonic Collection Mega Plus for PS2. I feel like it bought back memories playing Sonic 1 & 2 again, even the Sonic Spinball which I also played on Genesis that I forgot to mention. I was able to play the rest of the old Sonic games I never played before including the 3rd one.

That's when I got curious about Michael's tracks in the game, I have guesses like the Act 1 Boss might've been Michael's work because I knew he uses his vocal sounds in it. Everybody which is us, the Sonic fans and even "Pop Fiction" of GameTrailers knew we were right about Michael's work in Sonic 3 since the HuffPost article came out recently.

Back