The original Off The Wall

Dtwmjj

Proud Member
I got two copies of Off The wall. Unfortunately they turned out to be the new version. I'm looking for the original version. Can anyone point me out a correct copy please.

I'm looking for the original version off the wall on CD with the original rock with you that is hard to find

MY dad has original vinyl releases of Thriller, Off the Wall, Destiny, and a Jackson 5 hits mix.

I'm looking for the original version off the wall on CD with the original rock with you that is hard to find
This is the version they should have remastered for this latest release!

I know you can find the original vinyl on ebay easily-but CD? I thought the first CDs of OTW were the Special Editions-they're the first ones I saw-did a previous version come out in the late 80's/90's?

I know you can find the original vinyl on ebay easily-but CD? I thought the first CDs of OTW were the Special Editions-they're the first ones I saw-did a previous version come out in the late 80's/90's?
Yeah there was an earlier version on CD but I can't recall if it was the original LP mix as I'm familiar with the original LP mix from my original vinyl.

The first pressing of Off the Wall on CD was actually in 1983 (from here)

I0fBQoZ.png

Back