Does MJ's estate look at this website

A couple of years ago, there was a thread where we were allowed to post feedback/suggestions to the Estate and the online team for the Estate would read the thread and then pass on the ideas to the Estate themselves. That was for a while between the release of Bad 25 and Xscape as they were wondering what went wrong with Bad 25 and how they could improve it for next time.

As for whether they browse the website now? I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the online team pops around here every so often to see what the fans are chattering about. Also I think representatives for Sony have been on here a few times, there's been some issues between them and some generous members leaking unreleased demos/songs in 2000 Watts a few years back.

I think they certainly do look at this website. They would be very interested in getting a sense of how fans feel about everything Michael Jackson related. It wouldn't surprise me if they have someone to come on here and report back our opinions in different ways. :popcorn:

The other night I found John Branca hiding in my closet

Back