Rate the Estate - Rank the Projects from Best to Worst

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
I don't think I've seen a thread of this nature yet and I'm interested to see opinions!

It's quite clear that every posthumous release since 2010 has divided the fan community into two separate factions - those who enjoyed the project at hand, and those who didn't. But no matter what the opinion, I think it can be universally agreed upon that not EVERY release thus far has been entirely useless. Each one has given us something of value.

To that end, I was curious as to what project you all felt gave us the most, and what gave us the least. Let's rank the projects and, if you'd like, give a bit of insight into what aided you in your decision.

Projects to choose from:
- This Is It (film + soundtrack)
- Vision
- Michael
- Bad25 (box set + documentary)
- Xscape
- Off the Wall (box set + documentary)

Only project that offered some sort of new material (visual or audio) are included; Immortal and Michael Jackson: The Experience, therefore, are omitted.

Thoughts?

1. Bad 25 (box set + documentary) Demos and the Wembley concert are awesome. Also I really like the booklets with a lot of photos.

2. This Is It

3. Xscape

4. Michael

5. Vision. It has great packaging and it's a great collection of videos. But they could be in better quality.

I don't have the new Off the Wall release and I haven't seen the doc so I leave it out.

Last edited:
1. Bad 25

If they could have found a concert in HD quality to attach it would have been (almost) perfect. Also I think they should not have cut the concert CD. Plus they should have made it seperately available because MJ doesn't have any concert albums out there. This would have been good for one.

I could have done without the stupid Pitbull/Nero remixes as well.

2. Xscape
3. Off the Wall
4. This Is It
5. Vision

I like the fact they made a collection of MJ's videos but once again the execution seems rushed and not given enough effort. I mean those stupid thick black frames around the videos. WTH? Plus they should have made it HD and available on Blue-ray as well.

6. Michael

Fake tracks on an MJ album are unforgivable.

5. Vision

I like the fact they made a collection of MJ's videos but once again the execution seems rushed and not given enough effort. I mean those stupid thick black frames around the videos. WTH? Plus they should have made it HD and available on Blue-ray as well.
The black sides are there because that is the original intented aspect ratio of the videos. There is no reason to change it. I agree that they should release them on Blu-Ray.

I mean those stupid thick black frames around the videos. WTH? Plus they should have made it HD and available on Blue-ray as well.

Those "stupid thick black frames" aren't there for the sake of it hahaha. It's because MJ's videos (especially later ones) jump between aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9, therefore to accomodate this and present them in the intended aspect ratio, a decision had to be made. On the Vision DVD, essentially all of the music videos are merged into one super long video file ("title" if you're more familiar with DVD terminology) and you can only have one aspect ratio for this file.

Therefore a choice has to be made, do you crop the 16:9 videos to 4:3 and lose some of the picture for the widescreen music videos? Or do you can every video 4:3, adding black bars to the top and bottom of the widescreen videos to accomodate this change (and thus making widescreen displays show black bars on every single video). Or do you add in black bars for the 4:3 videos, allowing everything to be seen in the original intended aspect ratio?

Most people have widescreen devices these days, so that is why they went with the option they did. It allows all the 4:3 videos to be preserved in their original aspect ratio (without being cropped down) and allows all the widescreen videos to be presented in widescreen). It really shouldn't be a problem unless you have a TV that is older than a decade and thus shaped in the 4:3 ratio (in which case you will see bars on the bottom), but most proper sized TVs and computer monitors made for the past decade are widescreen shaped, therefore most people shouldn't have a problem.

Even if they were released on HD/Blu-ray, it would be the exact same situation.

Those "stupid thick black frames" aren't there for the sake of it hahaha. It's because MJ's videos (especially later ones) jump between aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9, therefore to accomodate this and present them in the intended aspect ratio, a decision had to be made. On the Vision DVD, essentially all of the music videos are merged into one super long video file ("title" if you're more familiar with DVD terminology) and you can only have one aspect ratio for this file.

Therefore a choice has to be made, do you crop the 16:9 videos to 4:3 and lose some of the picture for the widescreen music videos? Or do you can every video 4:3, adding black bars to the top and bottom of the widescreen videos to accomodate this change (and thus making widescreen displays show black bars on every single video). Or do you add in black bars for the 4:3 videos, allowing everything to be seen in the original intended aspect ratio?

Most people have widescreen devices these days, so that is why they went with the option they did. It allows all the 4:3 videos to be preserved in their original aspect ratio (without being cropped down) and allows all the widescreen videos to be presented in widescreen). It really shouldn't be a problem unless you have a TV that is older than a decade and thus shaped in the 4:3 ratio (in which case you will see bars on the bottom), but most proper sized TVs and computer monitors made for the past decade are widescreen shaped, therefore most people shouldn't have a problem.

And there is nothing that can be done against it?

Great topic!!

1. Bad 25. What a project!! If the concert would have been HD, it would have been perfect. Although the concert was jaw dropping
2. Xscape. Great project, I wish they would have been more true to MJ's vision and the remixes would have had more care. But other than that, solid project.
3. This Is It. I'm very sentimental about this project. It was great seeing MJ on the screen, just wished the circumstances would have been better.
4. Vision. Quality was below par, but it's great having all the short films in one collection, plus a cool innovative cover.
5. Michael. It was a poor first effort, some great tracks in here but they're buried under those tracks...
6. Off The Wall. Haven't seen the documentary yet, but I was scratching my head at the head at the chalk. I mean chalk SHAMONE Estate!!

As a person whose "newest" TV is 15 years old, I used to be a griper about the black bars-I missed the old title "this movie has been reformatted to fit your TV screen"-and I only appreciated the black bars/widescreen version when I was watching an old MGM musical shot in Cinemascope-and would finally see what was happening on the far right hand of the screen.
But now EVERY TV show I watch, even the news, has black bars on the top or bottom-so guess just about everybody has widescreen TVs now.

1. Bad 25 (box set + documentary) Demos and the Wembley concert are awesome. Also I really like the booklets with a lot of photos.

2. This Is It

3. Xscape

4. Michael

5. Vision. It has great packaging and it's a great collection of videos. But they could be in better quality.

I don't have the new Off the Wall release and I haven't seen the doc so I leave it out.

Yeah Vision was a pile of sh!t in terms of quality,I was not happy when I put that on,in fact I have never watched again after the first day.....it was like some boot leg rip off...that crap is just not good enough....there is a legacy to maintain now,Michael's stuff could open the door to all sorts of new fans.

I play MJ a lot at home and because of that my five year old daughter loves him but all these new fans(and old) need the best available releases possible.....how hard is that to understand?

"This Is It" is my favourite although it is missing more of Mike being himself,I would have loved to have seen more interaction with himself and the band and dancers,I always thought there was going to be an extended release to follow but obviously not...there has to be more footage of him being the perfectionist he was.....I love the bit where he is giving off during rehearsal that the song is not how he wrote it...how the fans know it......brilliant.

Last edited:
1.) This Is It
2.) Xscape
3.) Bad 25
4.) Off The Wall re-release/documentary
5.) Vision
6.) Michael (Lowest on my list due to the fake Cascio tracks)

1. This Is It (the movie + soundtrack)
2. Xscape
3. Bad 25
4. MICHAEL (just because of the fake songs, if there weren't fake songs it would have been #3)
5. Off The Wall
6. Vision
7. Immortal soundtrack

1. "Bad 25" (Pro- Bad Tour Wembley July 16th 1988 show, Box Set, Documentary, Demos / Con- MJ Pepsi cans)
2. "Xscape" (Pro- Great choices of tracks on the album / Con- Bonus Documentary)
3. "This Is It" (Pro- Film+Soundtrack / Con- No 3D version added in)
4. "Immortal" (No Pros & Cons to think of)
5. "Vision" (Pro- Every short films added including "One More Chance" / Con- Lacking HD quality and not even widescreen)
6. "Off The Wall" (Pro- Documentary / Con- Lack of Bonus materials like more demos in the album)
7. "Michael" (Pro- A couple of duets tracks added "Hold My Hand" & "Another Day" / Con- Controversial Cascio tracks)

1. This Is It movie- The best thing that the estate did was to release this movie.
2. Immortal Tour- Great way to spread Michael's music.
3. Xscape album- LOVE this album. Loved the initial promotion.
4. Off The Wall Documentary
5. Bad 25
6. Michael Jackson Experience
7. Vision
8. Michael ( The only project that was not well thought out).

Last edited:
1. "Bad 25" (Pro- Bad Tour Wembley July 16th 1988 show, Box Set, Documentary, Demos / Con- MJ Pepsi cans)
2. "Xscape" (Pro- Great choices of tracks on the album / Con- Bonus Documentary)
3. "This Is It" (Pro- Film+Soundtrack / Con- No 3D version added in)
4. "Immortal" (No Pros & Cons to think of)
5. "Vision" (Pro- Every short films added including "One More Chance" / Con- Lacking HD quality and not even widescreen)
6. "Off The Wall" (Pro- Documentary / Con- Lack of Bonus materials like more demos in the album)
7. "Michael" (Pro- A couple of duets tracks added "Hold My Hand" & "Another Day" / Con- Controversial Cascio tracks)

W-w-wait, the OMC short film's out?? :eek: Is it online somewhere?

W-w-wait, the OMC short film's out?? :eek: Is it online somewhere?

Yeah man, it came out on Vision 5 years ago!

As a person whose "newest" TV is 15 years old, I used to be a griper about the black bars-I missed the old title "this movie has been reformatted to fit your TV screen"-and I only appreciated the black bars/widescreen version when I was watching an old MGM musical shot in Cinemascope-and would finally see what was happening on the far right hand of the screen.
But now EVERY TV show I watch, even the news, has black bars on the top or bottom-so guess just about everybody has widescreen TVs now.

I hate pan-and-scan (where they zoomed in on films to remove the black bars) haha, many filmmakers are strongly against it. But yes, the vast majority of TV's in use are now widescreen.

And there is nothing that can be done against it?

I'm going to try and keep this as simple as possible for the sake of things, but it'll have to be a bit technical. Also keep in mind I'm more knowledgable in the digital side of the film as I've used that far more than actual film, but here is what I've read over the years.

The short answer to your question is yes and no. Without rescanning the film elements, there is nothing they can do. With rescanning the original film elements? Possibly. Let me explain: First off, it depends on what format they shot the films in, and then the aspect ratio they shot the short films in. This will vary between every one. I'm not sure of the technical details for most of MJ's films, they've never really been discussed. From what I've read, all from the Thriller era onwards were shot on 35mm film. Off the Wall era shorts were shot on tape and Billie Jean was shot on 16mm film.

Now as they stand on the Vision DVD, the short films are either 4:3 (1.33:1) or 16:9 (1.77:1).

So starting off with tape, I believe tape was just shot in 4:3, so for the Off the Wall era films, no there is nothing we can do. You'll always have black bars when viewing them on a widescreen display.

Next off, we have 16mm, which Billie Jean was shot on for budget reasons; I'm not sure if it was standard or super 16mm film.

If it was standard 16mm, it would be 1.37:1 which isn't much wider than 4:3. If it was shot on super 16mm, it would be relatively close to widescreen so we could have a wider presentation (there would still be black bars on the top and bottom, but they'd be pretty small). I think Billie Jean was shot on standard 16mm but this I cannot confirm.

Here's a visual representation: Super 16mm is on the left, Standard 16mm is on the right.
dpz5WOY.png

Now with 35mm, it gets a teensy bit more complicated because it also depends on the type of lenses they used. To keep it really simple, from what I've read, when shooting for your standard 16:9 image (that is, "normal" widescreen and not the super wide anamorphic 'CinemaScope' aspect ratio you often seen with blockbuster films like THIS wide), they tend to shoot in a full 4:3-like frame and then later crop it during editing or theatrical projection. This is called 'Open matte'.

You can see this demonstrated in this diagram below. Here you see the entire piece of film, the blue area represents what we see when it's cropped to the intended widescreen ratio, the green area represents what we see when it's cropped to an aspect ratio of 4:3.

lYHzN3y.png

Here's another, more visual, example. Although this yellow box seems to be about 2.35:1, you could still make it a bit taller and it'd be 1.85:1. The same principle still applies generally.
Open_matte_film_illustration.jpg

An actual example here can be seen with Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960), the green area representing the aspect ratio that Hitchcock and his DoP intended. The area behind it is a cropped 4:3 used on some VHS release (which as you can see, they cropped in a-bit, cutting out information on the sides - just like the image above).
3293633272_dee7f76ebe.jpg

So my somewhat educated guess for Michael's short films is that they shot in that aspect ratio, then just cropped it to 4:3 (although I'm not sure how far they cropped in, sometimes they'll crop in a bit further as seen in the Hitchcock image). So theoretically, it is possible we could get some more information on the sides but not much, we'd still have to crop the top and bottom. This might not work well for some short films, depending on Michael, the director and the Director of Photography's intentions.

In fact, I believe Moonwalker and it's associated short films was shot like this. The Moonwalker DVD presents the film in 4:3, whereas the Blu-ray presents it in cropped 16:9, similar to the above image for Psycho. However, watching the 4:3 presentation, I did notice how the areas that were cropped out didn't offer anything important to the image, and in fact were sometimes empty or even had the edge of the set (I recall the short where Sean Lennon and the other kid dance outside the night club, you see the stone path cut off unusually). So I believe that the intended presentation of Moonwalker is actually what it is on the Blu-ray: widescreen.

I'm reminded of That 70's Show actually. It too was shot on 35mm and then presented in 4:3 (for television), but recently they have gone back and redone the whole series, rescanning all the negatives. For a more widescreen picture, they cropped some of the top and bottom, but regained information on the sides that was lost when cropping it for television. What you see here is probably what we could get for MJ's short films:
obqtM.png

e58UT.png

lM4On.png

jLtqX.png

So in conclusion:
-For short films shot on tape (i.e. OTW), no there's nothing we can do.
-For short films shot on 16mm (i.e. Billie Jean), we might be able to, it depends on which kind of 16mm it was shot on.
-For short films shot on 35mm, we might be able to get some more information on the sides, but you'd have to lose information on the top and bottom.

I hope this makes sense! I'm extremely familiar with aspect ratios and the digital side of filmmaking but as I haven't had much hands on with actual film itself, I'm still relatively new to some aspects of it. However for now this seems to be my best guess :)

Last edited:
Alrighty let's see.

1. This Is It - An excellent look into what we were seeing Michael create, plus the Blu-ray had a superb amount of bonus features.

2. Xscape - A great posthumous album with great marketing and collaborations, hence why it was so successful.

3. Bad 25 - Great release! Only problems with the Pitbull remix, terrible marketing, the VHS quality (which I'm not overly fussed on given it should be a once-off). I also wasn't too fond of the deluxe packaging, while "deluxe-feeling" it could've been better designed function-wise.

4. Michael Jackson: The Experience on Kinect. I can't talk about the PS3/Wii version. It had flaws (some Ubisoft's fault, some Microsofts) but overall a pretty enjoyable game that my best friend and I sunk dozens and dozens of hours into!

5. Vision - It's great having all his music videos in one place! Excellent packaging with a fantastic cover art. I do have issues with the quality, but it's still watchable for me and I do understand why they are like that for the most part from a technical point of view. I can be pretty patient though, so I'm happy to wait for a Blu-ray release of MJ's short films, so long as it's done properly. It'll be worth the wait! Think that's my most desired project actually!

6. The Immortal World Tour - I loved the show! It was great seeing a sold out crowd of all ages jam to MJ :) It's only this low because while the performance was cool, it was only something I could see once for 2 hours. I'd probably put this more in the "center" so to speak as I don't dislike the concert, just that I'd rank other projects higher! I also wouldn't watch a DVD of it either - unlike an actual MJ concert. As for the remix album, it was pretty eh minus the odd track here and there. Not even $7 was enough to tempt me to buy it; I much prefer The Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil album (remixed by different people but still!)

7. Off the Wall 2016 release - The documentary was cool, but I have no drive to re-watch it. In addition, I have no intention to re-buy an album I already have with zero bonus material (and it's not an album that needs remastering or remixing either, so that's not a factor in my decision).

8. Michael - Cascio tracks aside, I just hate the sound on this album. It's a completely forgettable and generic pop album, to the point where I don't even have it on my iTunes and I often forget it's existence. They should just remove it from his discography all together. I liked the artwork though. Sadly some of his best unreleased songs are on here, but I'm keen for them to revisit those at some point and return them to their original demo form, or try a new sound on them.

1. Bad 25 - a glut of unreleased demos and a full 2nd leg Bad concert - previously unseen by me up until that point - made this an utterly essential package.
2. Xscape - I like that the Estate got MJ back on the charts with a worldwide hit, and I loved adding the beautiful Loving You to my collection. However the new versions of the other tracks were not to my liking.
3. This Is It - the thrill of getting Michael on the big screen, and getting something of a peek (albeit a small one) at Michael's creative process.
4. Off the Wall - documentary is a'ight. Nice live footage.
5. Vision - the idea of collecting all of Michael's videos together in one package was a nice one but there were some omissions which disappointed me. And the quality wasn't great. Upgrading these videos to HD is so important for the future.
6. Michael - didn't purchase. Fake songs. A complete insult.

1.Bad 25(a great way to celabrate a great album,although the wembley show wasn't with better quality)
2.This Is It(I always love to see behind the scenes stuff and to see how MJ worked to bring new projects to life)
3.Immortal/One(Pretty cool shows with great remixes as soundtrack)
4.Xscape(Great tracklist but some remixes could have been a better)
5.Vision(Cool concept to have every short film in one package but the execution could have been better)
6.Off The Wall(The decumentary is good but there's nothing more really to celebrate the album)
7.Michael(Although I love some of the songs present there and the way they finhsed the traks felt much more in style of MJ than Xscape, the fake tracks are unforgettable)

1. Bad 25 - great, especially extra trax, agree the Pitbull remixes and Afrojack mixes suck. Please remixers and producers, do not MIX anything, remixes dates very quickly and can rot the original song, like toning on an old stamp.
2. Xscape - very good album
3. This is it, okay but I don't like the exploitive nature of these shows originally, would have killed Michael if Conrad hadn't already.
4. Immortal - Meh!
5. Vision - Meh! squared
6. Michael - Crappy cash in and likeyou all said - fake songs on it is over the pale.

Off the wall - Haven't seen yet, but its on our TV this week.

1. This Is It
Insofar as this counts as an Estate project (since others put it together), I think it is by far the best. I know some people have negative feelings about the documentary and the This Is It project in general, which I can understand to varying degrees, but I thought this project was really well-executed. This project also extended the initial wave of interest people had in Michael after his passing, and I think did a lot of good for Michael's reputation. With the whole world watching they managed to show not just what a good performer he was, but also how involved he was in every part of the process. I also think they took the right approach by treating it more like a concert film, rather than a documentary with talking heads. They let Michael and the crew's work speak for itself and gave us an impression of what the shows could have been like. The dvd/blu-ray extras were quite extensive and interesting, but after speculation that it would include more footage of rehearsals, I still was slightly disappointed by them. The only average part about this project was the soundtrack, they could have mixed the songs from the film into a 'live album' or done something else more related to these shows, rather than throw together another greatest hits package and 4 seemingly totally random bonus tracks.

2. Bad 25
I feel like this project could have been much much better, but nevertheless enjoyed it quite a bit. The outtakes were particularly great: Matt Forger did a fantastic job on them. I think the remixes were a terrible addition and think they should have included demo versions/alternate takes and mixes of the songs that made the album. Getting Wembley was great and I have enjoyed watching it several times. With that said, the quality is of course subpar for a release. The live album was also pretty useless, they could have included a show for which they have no video and only audio to make it more interesting (at the very least, the mix could have been better!). Finally, I found the documentary pretty average. Still, this was a project centered on Michael's work and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

All the other projects were pretty dreadful, imo. Immortal was pretty uninteresting to me but not particularly harmful, as it was just a remix album and presented as such. I enjoyed Xscape for the demos we got, but really disliked the entire presentation of this project. The focus on the remixes, the lack of respect for Michael's work by (some of) those involved with them (see the terrible documentary), and the promo campaign which totally focused on these (including the dreadful hologram). It just did nothing for me. The quality in which the demos were presented was also embarrassing, they did not even care to mix them decently.

Vision could have been a nice box but the quality of many of the videos was lower than already available on much older dvd releases, which is inexcusable. The only plus was getting the OMC video. Off The Wall was just a lousy effort, and I did not like the documentary.

The Michael album of course is at the bottom of the list. Although I did get some enjoyment from (some of the) genuine tracks, I did not like the way they were 'finished'. And of course everything was overshadowed by the Cascio debacle. This was a really important release, being the first posthumous presentation of Michael's work. They had a chance to ride the wave of momentum This Is It generated. This was THE opportunity to showcase Michael at his very best and they utterly, utterly blew it. A horrifyingly bad release that the Estate has never quite recovered from, imo.

Best is This Is It (could have included the unseen rehearsals/behind the scenes etc. though), Xscape (Chicago & Loving You mainly) & BAD 25: disc 2 tracks 1-6... DVD was a let down, should have held off any tour release until highest quality sources became available. Michael was alright, minus the Cascio songs of course. Off The Wall re-issue was pointless, hope for a much better future.

Last edited:
I'm surprised to see how many people rate This is it as their favorite project. I was thinking I would be in a small majority having that option. Without a single doubt, that has been the most important output for me during the last seven years. A few other songs here and there were also nice, but this particular one is the absolute top.

Slightly O/T now - I just realized that one of my favorite moments in the movie happens towards the end of Beat it when Michael explains how he was actually pointing to the moment when the jacket was supposed to "burn", but the folks missed the signal. It's at 6:30ish in this video

1. BAD 25
2. This Is It
3. Vision
4. Xscape

5. Michael

Maybe you've all should added pros and cons to the your ranked Estate project like I have.

• Bad25 (box set + documentary) Best by far
  • Immortal - Really captured the essence of Michael and was a very bitter sweet experience in the o2
  • Vision - Not perfect by a long shot, but a nice package. No BODTF annoyed the hell out of me.
  • Michael Jackson Experience - I still get a great workout from this
  • Off the Wall (box set + documentary) - Nice documentary, wasn't amazing. Some great footage
  • This Is It (film + soundtrack) - I feel very strange about this since the trial. Hard not to consider it a small bit of a cash in.
  • Xscape - Just do not like the remixes. This did not work for me, nor sounded like Michael Jackson songs. Demos a good bonus.
  • Michael - INEXCUSABLE

I agree with SoCav, mostly, as usual :)
My list:

1. This Is It - however controversial it seemed at the time to rush a commercial release exploiting Michael's passing, it worked great for Michael's image. It reached an enormous number of people who discovered him as an artist and as a human being. I personally know a few who became fans after TII. It also gave closure to many fans and served as a powerful epilogue for his life story.
2. Bad 25 - nearly perfect project, video quality aside. The demos, the show, and the documentary with many precious tidbits - all provided meaningful context for the album and good value for money.
3. Vision - again, quality aside, it was important to have an ultimate package of all MJ short films, so it needed to be released. To me personally, quality issues are secondary, as long as it's watchable on a regular home TV, and Vision is perfectly watchable. The packaging was nice too.
4. Off The Wall - not much there, but no harm.
5. Xscape - the original versions were welcome, but as SoCav said, the presentation of that project with Michael's songs parenthesized on a Deluxe version and insulted by producers, and someone else's music presented as "Michael Jackson" was just below my threshold of ethically acceptable.
6. Michael. No comments.

I agree with SoCav, mostly, as usual :)
My list:

1. This Is It - however controversial it seemed at the time to rush a commercial release exploiting Michael's passing, it worked great for Michael's image. It reached an enormous number of people who discovered him as an artist and as a human being. I personally know a few who became fans after TII. It also gave closure to many fans and served as a powerful epilogue for his life story.
2. Bad 25 - nearly perfect project, video quality aside. The demos, the show, and the documentary with many precious tidbits - all provided meaningful context for the album and good value for money.
3. Vision - again, quality aside, it was important to have an ultimate package of all MJ short films, so it needed to be released. To me personally, quality issues are secondary, as long as it's watchable on a regular home TV, and Vision is perfectly watchable. The packaging was nice too.
4. Off The Wall - not much there, but no harm.
5. Xscape - the original versions were welcome, but as SoCav said, the presentation of that project with Michael's songs parenthesized on a Deluxe version and insulted by producers, and someone else's music presented as "Michael Jackson" was just below my threshold of ethically acceptable.
6. Michael. No comments.

Agree with all of the above (although haven't seen OTW doc yet) and personally I liked all of Xscape, it was honest in terms of what it did & didn't try to present the contemporised versions as MJ's work. Plus they did the correct thing of giving fans the originals as well. Perfectly done.

Bad25 was amazing, just to see that concert again was WOW! Like I've said before finally getting this then griping about the quality is like someone giving you a free Porsche and complaining that you don't like the colour.

This is it is number one.
It´s nice to see him smile, dance and sing, telling people how he wants it.
He was very concerned about the environment-he actally told a fan he was doing the concerts for environmental reasons-and I´m happy his message was in the movie and that it reached out to so many.

I think Vision, Bad 25 and Xscape are great too..

Back