As anyone played the 3DS/Ps Vita/mobile version of MJ:The experience?

jackson fan

Proud Member
Most of you have probably heard about or played the Michael Jackson:The experience game. I know that a lot of people have played the Wii,PS3 or the Kinect versions where you repeat the dance moves, but I never see anyone talking about the portable version(especificaly, 3DS/Ps Vita/mobile).
As anyone here played those versions? They are more like rhythm based games with great graphics. They even have Hollywood Tonight as a playable song!
Anyways I leave a trailer for those who don't know about this version.

I have it for iPhone, but I haven't played it in years (doesn't help it hasn't been updated in years either).

That trailer was great. I think this version looks the best because they actually made 3D model of Michael. I haven't played them though.

I hope they re-release the Moonwalker game in 3D someday. It could still be side scroller but in 3D.

Last edited:
I have it for iPhone, but I haven't played it in years (doesn't help it hasn't been updated in years either).
Yeah, only 15 songs is not that much to keep the player attencion for too long and it won't probably be updated any time soon,since they pulled out the game from the app store for some reason.

That trailer was great. I think this version looks the best because they actually made 3D model of Michael. I haven't played them though.

I hope they re-release the Moonwalker game in 3D someday. It could still be side scroller but in 3D.

Yeah, like said, they really paid attencion in detail for the graphics,although that meant less playable songs.
I would love to see a remake of moonwalker! Though the movie as been out for a long time, but who knows? Maybe Ubisoft would make another take on MJ in video game form.

Yeah, only 15 songs is not that much to keep the player attencion for too long and it won't probably be updated any time soon,since they pulled out the game from the app store for some reason.

I was thinking more-so towards how they haven't updated it to take advantage of the latest iPhone features (ya know, different aspect ratio, bigger resolution/screen etc).

It was pulled probably because their license for MJ's music was up. Doubt it sold that well, it was $4 for the base game and that was only 2 songs. Would've done muuuuch better if they made the base game free.

I mean I still bought all of the DLC minus Hollywood Tonight and the extra costumes, I enjoyed it quite a bit for what it was. Overpriced for an iPhone game though, I think.

I would love to see a remake of moonwalker!

I'd be so keen for them to just port it to PS4/Xbox One/PC and maybe iPhone/Android too. If it was $5-$10 I'd buy it!!

I was thinking more-so towards how they haven't updated it to take advantage of the latest iPhone features (ya know, different aspect ratio, bigger resolution/screen etc).

It was pulled probably because their license for MJ's music was up. Doubt it sold that well, it was $4 for the base game and that was only 2 songs. Would've done muuuuch better if they made the base game free.

I mean I still bought all of the DLC minus Hollywood Tonight and the extra costumes, I enjoyed it quite a bit for what it was. Overpriced for an iPhone game though, I think.

I'd be so keen for them to just port it to PS4/Xbox One/PC and maybe iPhone/Android too. If it was $5-$10 I'd buy it!!
It's on android

oh I exactly especially bought a PSP for the game lol

Had a lot of fun with it years ago but once you reach all the 'stars' its no fun anymore :blush:

It did keep me sweet for awhile as it was a cool MJ game!

Its exactly awesome to 'train' or get your 'motoric' skills back as it ***** the 'boring' games at Rehabilitation centre. :beee:

Back