Rank best to worst estate videoclips

jackson fan

Proud Member
Since the MJ Estate started to produce new albums of Michael's unfinshed songs, in order to promote some singles, they made some videoclips. In your opinion, rank those videoclips from best to worst.
The videoclip that I'll count are:
-Hold My Hand;
-Hollywood Tonight;
-Behind the mask(the one with the fan videos and the cancelled one that was leaked.Both count.);
-Love Never Felt so Good;
-A Place with No Name;
I'm curious to kown what are for you guys, the ones that felt more close to something that Michael would release.

I love Hollywood Tonight, but have mixed feelings about the rest.

I was wondering if fans would be willing to create a noncommercial short film to accompany a newly released song...

They could be better but I like all of them. I don't think what else they could have done.

1. Behind The Mask (cancelled one)
2. Love Never Felt So Good
3. Hollywood Tonight
4. Hold My Hand
5. A Place With No Name
6. Behind The Mask (fan edit)

1. Behind The Mask (cancelled one)
2. Love Never Felt So Good
3. Hollywood Tonight
4. Hold My Hand
5. A Place With No Name
6. Behind The Mask (fan edit)

Exact order for me :)

Completely biased that I just love the first Behind The Mask video cos Im in it!

All the rest i could leave or take

none of them

I agree. There is not one post-death video that I watched more than once or twice, to be honest. I just have no desire. They are uninspiring, uninteresting to me. Meanwhile I keep watching MJ's own videos for decades now without getting bored.

I agree. There is not one post-death video that I watched more than once or twice, to be honest. I just have no desire. They are uninspiring, uninteresting to me. Meanwhile I keep watching MJ's own videos for decades now without getting bored.
yes, absolutely true!!

Same here i can watch them all day long.:yes:

But what they could do? They only can use old clips of Michael or tell a story with some actors or make a video like this:

I think that is great.

They all leave me cold tbh. Maybe I liked the concept of LNFSG the most, because it felt more like a tribute than an attempt to make a music video in Michael's name.
I loved the ITC outtakes, but I didn't see the need for those water 'effects' & giant flashing circles, lol..:ermm:

But what they could do? They only can use old clips of Michael or tell a story with some actors or make a video like this:

I think that is great.
they shouldn't have made any at all. all of their attempts of making music videos using old clips, the results are awkward

they shouldn't have made any at all. all of their attempts of making music videos using old clips, the results are awkward

It's part of the marketing so I don't that is even an option. Not having a new video on Youtube will affect on sales.

It's part of the marketing so I don't that is even an option. Not having a new video on Youtube will affect on sales.

they could have made them without using those old clips...the videos aren't any better just because of those clips, anyway. far from it

I think that is great.

I know it's difficult without the artist but I don't think it's impossible to create lot more interesting videos than these. Only a little bit of artistic creativity that is needed which the people in charge of MJ projects seem to lack.

The couple dancing together in the APWNN video is just awful.

It's like what some low budget daytime TV channel would make up back in the day when there was no video for the song or they were too cheap to actually pay to show the real video.

The Jeep was a contract wasn't it? They had some kind of agreement going at the time I'm sure.

"He mentioned a jeep in the song in one line. We need a jeep."
Yeah, the PWNN video was the most disappointing one of them all. They hyped it so much with the SYTYCD special and transmitting it on Times Square. And for what? Some somewhat cool In the Closet outtakes mixed with a bland video? I mean, with way the lyrics tell a story you would think that it wouldn't be that hard to do video based on that, but then they completely forget about it and thrrow a beach in the middle? Like hello? Are you even paying attetion to what michael is singing? He cleary states that it is a place with flowers and trees and NOT a beach!
At least the Holywood Tonight video had some kind of story that followed the lyrics(which to me, out of all the post-death videos is my favourite).

I really enjoyed LNFSG because they weren't seriously trying to imitate Michael, but just paid tribute and looked like they were having great fun.
The best one IMO was Paul's 'Say, Say, Say' tho. Absolutely fantastic. Pure joy.

For me it's a toss up between LNFSG (the one with only Michael) and Hold My Hand.
Those two are my favs.
However, A Place with no Name gets an honorable mention simply for the new In the Closet clips.

I also personally think that since they feel the need to bring contemporary artist in on these projects (as if anyone could make something that MJ did any better LOL) that Usher should be the next artist used.
Usher is a big MJ fan, he can sing, and he can dance in a style similar to MJ himself (he isn't one fourth as good as MJ though, but then again who is).

Additionally, for those of you who haven't seen it, check out the fedde le grand version of LNFSG because it slays.

I think I could have came up with a better video for APWNN tbh. All you have to do is listen to the song it's a bloody story.

Lot of "Rank this" and "Rank the" threads lately. Are we getting bored or something?

Back