How much do you stream Michael?

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
With the way the music industry is going it's important that Michael's music gets streamed, and that his videos get watched on YouTube, so with all that being said, how much do you stream MJ, or watch him on YouTube?

A non-premium Spotify account is free btw.
You can even make your own MJ playlist!:D

Last edited:
I have Spotify Premium but I actually almost never stream Michael, I have all of his stuff on iTunes so I always just hop over to that app to play it! My music library is split between iTunes and Spotify but if I really like a song, I'll download it to iTunes so if I ever cancel my Spotify Premium (or it's removed off Spotify), I can still play it! :)

Most of the time I do stream Michael is when I'm using Spotify on someone else's computer. Spotify is honestly so good, if anyone here doesn't have one I highly recommend it! Most of the music you can think of is on there!

I don't stream him at all. Nor do I even watch or listen to him. Mainly because my major depression over what happen to him. Won't allowed for me to do that. And I totally blame that evil monster for killing 99.5% of my hardcore MJ fandom. Though I still have a good number of his songs on my MP4 player. But even that I am still thinking about removing them. Since I haven't listen to a single MJ song in 6 months. And only have mostly Bollywood related music on it. Since that is all that I really listen to anymore. And if I want to watch Michael. I just watch something Shahrukh Khan related instead. Since he has been my Michael replacement since almost from the beginning of what had happen to Michael. The happiness and the joy that I had once felt from watching a Michael related video. Is now the same feelings that I have for when I watch Shahrukh Khan. Though I still so very badly crave to watch and listen to Michael again. And it still hurts like beyond hell that I can't handle doing that anymore.:( I so totally wish I knew how you fans can still handle listening and watching him. When this fan whose been a fan of his since the early 80s can no longer do that. And thanks to my depression I now totally regret of ever becoming a fan of his. I regret it even more for being one of his most obsessive fans at one time.

Since I discovered it mostly I listen to music on Spotify. It's great IMO. Very comfortable to use, very comfortable to create and handle playlists. When I really like a song I do buy it on iTunes or CD and of course I buy MJ's stuff and have them all on CD anyway, but I still will listen to them on Spotify because it's just the most comfortable way to listen to music to me. (I don't like iTunes' interface.) The only exception is if something is not on Spotify but out of my faves that is mainly just Prince.

I listen to MJ on Spotify a LOT. I have numerous MJ playlists. I played him 3333 times last year. LOL. My top listened to song was Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.

I also created a YouTube MJ playlist to watch it on my TV. That's relatively new to me because I just had a TV that can connect to the Internet. I think YouTube's interface is less comfortable than Spotify though. For example you cannot shuffle playlists while you play it on TV. At least I couldn't figure out how if you can.

Since I discovered it mostly I listen to music on Spotify. It's great IMO. Very comfortable to use, very comfortable to create and handle playlists. When I really like a song I do buy it on iTunes or CD and of course I buy MJ's stuff and have them all on CD anyway, but I still will listen to them on Spotify because it's just the most comfortable way to listen to music to me. (I don't like iTunes' interface.) The only exception is if something is not on Spotify but out of my faves that is mainly just Prince.

I listen to MJ on Spotify a LOT. I have numerous MJ playlists. I played him 3333 times last year. LOL. My top listened to song was Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.

I also created a YouTube MJ playlist to watch it on my TV. That's relatively new to me because I just had a TV that can connect to the Internet. I think YouTube's interface is less comfortable than Spotify though. For example you cannot shuffle playlists while you play it on TV. At least I couldn't figure out how if you can.

I really have no idea if this would work, so don't get your hopes up lol, but you could see if this website works through your TV: http://youtube-playlist-randomizer.valami.info/ Just input your Youtube username and it should bring up your playlists and you can shuffle tracks.

Edit: Here's a TinyURL link as I just realised that link is a bit long to type using a remote. tinyurl.com/obodvsp

I really have no idea if this would work, so don't get your hopes up lol, but you could see if this website works through your TV: http://youtube-playlist-randomizer.valami.info/ Just input your Youtube username and it should bring up your playlists and you can shuffle tracks.

Edit: Here's a TinyURL link as I just realised that link is a bit long to type using a remote. tinyurl.com/obodvsp

Thanks but I dont think it works on TV. And even if it does it seems a bit complicated to use it on TV.

This is one thing I love about iTunes and really wish Spotify would let us see. You can always see your play count for a song on iTunes but when it comes to Spotify, you have to wait until they send you stats about your music trends (i.e. end of year report) and even then, it's often just the most played songs/artists.

It's cool seeing your play count build up over the years, my second most played song on iTunes is by MJ :) (Smooth Criminal!)

I rarely ever watch MJ on Youtube but I do have a premium Spotify account and have created my own playlist so whether I am in the car or on holiday or just at home....I can put on my absolute fave Michael Jackson tracks and listen to them.

not very often, I watch MJ all the time, for many hours every day, but I watch the footage I have download, and only go on youtube to look for new footage, really

All the time on YouTube and iTunes mostly. I would watch Michael and Anime at the same time almost everyday.

I do watch YT videos of MJ when they pop up on my TL :blush:

and as far as 'streaming' is concerned. I listen a lot to #MJJCRadio usually in the evening when I'm on #MJJCchat too :cheeky:

Back