3 Very funny stories about Michael Jackson

MJNTJ

Proud Member

Hello! I'm new to MJJC,
I'm from Argentina and, I not speak English, so sorry if I write something wrong.

I want to show five very funny stories about Michael that I found on the internet! :) If some are lies (not think) you can put it in the comments, keeping respect, and with a reasonable opposition ...

Let's begin! :D

1. Michael was staying at my house Dohney and was happy to be there ... Went to dinner with Burt and Carole Bayer Sager Bucharach ... Burt had ordered a bottle of expensive French red wine, which he, Carol and I were drinking. Michael never drank but that night was interested in wine. Incredibly, he did not know how was do the wine. :bugeyed
"Grapes" I said. :busted:
"I like grapes," said Michael, "I think I'll try a little." :)
So we serve a glass and drank it. Obviously he liked because someone drank. We were drinking a wine with a sweet taste, so I must like it. Until then, we all had a glass or two, so the bottle was over.
Burt ordered a second bottle. This time, Michael almost drank the whole bottle, had become accustomed to the taste of wine, a good wine as it was that, and I was gobbling whole. So we ordered a third bottle and Michael drank most too.
That was when I knew we were going to have a problem that night.
The evening came to an end and brought Michael back to my house. He was understandably happy. In fact, he was flying high, very high. In the car he was talking and laughing. He was singing, "I wanna be Where You Are" and "Never can say goodbye". Then he continued to sing most of their hits like "Ben". He was laughing all the time.
"You'll get in trouble," he said. "I'll tell Joseph what you did." I thought not bite,
"It was not me, it was you," I said. :cheers:
It took a few minutes to get home. The minute I parked the car and opened the door, Michael leaned over and vomited all over the place. the rest of the night going to the bathroom was passed. He got meaner than a dog. I spent the night up beside her.
He kept saying, "I'll tell Joseph that have corrupted me." I was worried that I did, but he never did.

Year: (1978)
Source: http://mjjheart.blogspot.com.ar/2011/02/anecdotas-divertidas-de-michael-por.html

Michael was a chewer devours sweets and before he opened his "shop" had to save their pennies so he could buy gum at the concession stand at the ballpark Little League behind our house.
One night but could not find a penny that had saved to buy chewing gum and was so upset that he began to mourn.
"Mother, you know what happened to my room?" I wonder. I knew the answer when I saw Marlon happy life, munching chewing gum in the corner.

Source: http://mjthekingofpop-belen.blogspot.com.ar/2011/10/mas-anecdotas-de-mj.html

There is a story in a concert .... Mike was
changing clothes. And he was getting into his shirt
in his pants .... And when his hands were right in
where we all know .... the fans in front of the stage
They began to get wild. MJ noticed that, then
He began slowly moving his hand very sensualemte
only to return the girls crazy
Video: https://web.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonTheLegendForever/videos/1076485942401798/
(Not if the concert is spoken of in the anecdote, but it is a small "dramatization")

Bonus:
4. In "Living With Michael Jackson", when one of his fans asked him for a hug, MJ near her face said "I'll give you more than a hug"
-
WOW !, anyone can see that that's true? LOL

5. 'GLOVE ON THE TOILET !!!
Before one of the shots, the brothers were preparing for shooting by adjusting your wardrobe and make-up, and at that time Michael had to go to the bathroom.
"Forward use mine," he Suger, the director, Bob Giraldi.
"Do not worry, just be a minute," Michael said.
Came in and closed the door ...
Thirty seconds later, from the bathroom came out a terrifying howl!
"My God! What happened? Says Bob Giraldi.
Then he begins to frantically hit the bathroom door alarm.
"Michael, Michael, are you okay?
when Michael opened the door slowly, Bob and a handful of people rushed to the bathroom ...
"I dropped my glove," Michael said. He pointed the toilet, floating, alone, had a white glove with diamante detailing.
"Oh good," Bob said, trying not to throw a laugh, "someone to bring a coat hanger or something.'re Going to have to catch him there."
People shot in several directions, looking for a hanger, michael finally said:
"Oh, do not worry", he reached for the toilet and pulled the soaked glove.
Does anyone have a hair dryer? ..

What was your favorite anecdote?​

Welcome to MJJC :wub:

You're English is fine! Thanks for this wonderful thread. :clap:Indeed, those are :blush: anecdotes.

I have so many funny anecdotes and post a few here that pop into my mind right now!

* I love the scene where Michael sits in the car and shouts to the fans "Get yo' ass home!" Only then, he realizes that the camera is on and he goes... "Oh ass? Get your butt home! " such a :doh: :eek: moment which is really funny.

* Another one is when Michael was in a long meeting... All he did was scribble in his notebook and when finally they left, he cursed under his breath... "I thought those motherF* would never leave" :blush: Of course, the ones in the room looked like :unsure:

* I also loved the one where Michael tried to 'prank' a waitress and the prank fired back in tenfold but I need to look for that anecdote. :ph34r:

Cool thread :clapping:

I can speak Spanish, so if you have problems with translations, let me know, I'm more than willing to help :)

Great!, thank you so much for your help!!!!! I will communicate with you when I need your help. :bow:
( You can correct me now if you want, I know I have many mistakes right now) :rofl:

Welcome to MJJC :wub:

You're English is fine! Thanks for this wonderful thread. :clap:Indeed, those are :blush: anecdotes.

I have so many funny anecdotes and post a few here that pop into my mind right now!

* I love the scene where Michael sits in the car and shouts to the fans "Get yo' ass home!" Only then, he realizes that the camera is on and he goes... "Oh ass? Get your butt home! " such a :doh: :eek: moment which is really funny.

* Another one is when Michael was in a long meeting... All he did was scribble in his notebook and when finally they left, he cursed under his breath... "I thought those motherF* would never leave" :blush: Of course, the ones in the room looked like :unsure:

* I also loved the one where Michael tried to 'prank' a waitress and the prank fired back in tenfold but I need to look for that anecdote. :ph34r:

Cool thread :clapping:

Hahahaha, Thank you! I read something about that too!

Hi and welcome to MJJC. It might help to put a little background in your stories too. Just to set the scene. For example, the first one where he drank a bunch of wine and threw up is from David Gest-friend of Tito's and lived down the street from the Jacksons.

The glove in the toilet story would be when they were making the Pepsi concert commercial-where his head caught on fire later that night.

I recognized another one from the Bashir show.

Hi and welcome to MJJC. It might help to put a little background in your stories too. Just to set the scene. For example, the first one where he drank a bunch of wine and threw up is from David Gest-friend of Tito's and lived down the street from the Jacksons.

The glove in the toilet story would be when they were making the Pepsi concert commercial-where his head caught on fire later that night.

I recognized another one from the Bashir show.

Wow !, thanks !, good contribution to consider! :)

I didn't know the 2nd and 3rd stories hahaha. It's nice to see somebody else from Argentina!

Jajaja si sos de argentina por favor no hagas que me mate traduciendo lo que decis jaja de ingles tengo poco y nada!
(I would like translated, but I'm going to do so bad)

Jajaja si sos de argentina por favor no hagas que me mate traduciendo lo que decis jaja de ingles tengo poco y nada!
(I would like translated, but I'm going to do so bad)

"Hahaha, if you're from Argentina, please don't make me translate from English for ages what you said, haha, I don't have pretty much anything!"

Back