Human Nature (Groovefunkel remix) with new vocals

Lil

Proud Member

Never heard this before, I don't care for the remix but I love those new vocals at the end (beginning at around 5:25)

Thank you, yet another fantastic remix that is faithful to the original song! We've been spoiled these past couple of months.

I think the vocals were used in another remix that came out last year (?) but that remix was in a completely different style than the original. This is much more pleasant to listen to. So the Human Nature multitracks are also circulating in the dj/remix community.

Can't help but think once again what a missed opportunity this is for the Estate (especially the recent OTW 'extended remixes'). Unlike the OTW re-release, I'd instantly purchase a collection of extended mixes like this.

Love the extra vocals at the end. I don't mind the mix itself, pretty cool intro.

Thank you, yet another fantastic remix that is faithful to the original song! We've been spoiled these past couple of months.

I think the vocals were used in another remix that came out last year (?) but that remix was in a completely different style than the original. This is much more pleasant to listen to. So the Human Nature multitracks are also circulating in the dj/remix community.

Can't help but think once again what a missed opportunity this is for the Estate (especially the recent OTW 'extended remixes'). Unlike the OTW re-release, I'd instantly purchase a collection of extended mixes like this.

You mean this one? (the 'lightsaber' mix, lol) That one also had some beautiful new vocals, too bad they got overshadowed by all those unnecessary 'effects' - this remix is definitely much better. And I agree, it is a missed opportunity (although I'm not a fan of remixes, I wish they would just use the extra vocals to create an alternative version of the song - or even just a cappella!) and it's kinda frustrating to know it's out there but we only get to hear it in these remixes..

A truly beautiful version. Love the intro and those extra vocals are just heaven.

My girlfriend has just made a great point. The opening of this mix, sounds really similar to the ending of Sting's Englishman In New York

I got to agree with you the new vocals at the end i love it too. I love Human Nature anyway the way Michael move on the song it is so excting to watch.

The intro and the stripped down section at 3.20 are just fantastic. As great as Michael's vocals are on this song (they are among his best imo), I wish there was also an instrumental of this song available. It's such a beautiful melodic song and the production is just incredible. Music at its finest.

Imo Steve Porcaro never managed to write anything else that even comes close to the beauty of this song - and that is not a knock on him and the rest of his work, but rather a compliment for the outstanding quality of this track. Truly one of those magical moments where somehow everything comes together.

Back