The estate predictions thread.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
This thread was created to predict and discuss what announcements you think the estate will make in the near/far future.
This thread isn't for you to predict want you WANT to happen but what you honestly think will happen whether it's good or bad.-_-

This year they will re-release the Bucharest concert for Dangerous 25 and think that is what everyone wants. Then they wonder why aren't people happy? :D

Last edited:
I would love to hope for
Dangerous 25. This year 2016
New album of unheard material. 2017
Bad Tour Blu-ray. 2018
Lastly an MJ documentary cinema release, like Senna and Amy. 2019

But with the estate I think we'll get
Bucharest DVD rerelease. This year if we're very lucky
A "new" MJ album, with songs previously released. 2017
Thriller Halloween release. 2018
Lastly HIStory Tour Munich 3D cinema release. 2019

Since it's not about what we'd want to happen but rather what we expect: something underwhelming.

Since it's not about what we'd want to happen but rather what we expect: something underwhelming.

True.
They'll probably say something like AFSASDHGFF!!!!!!! GO TO THE OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON WEBSITE RIGHT NOW TO SEE OUR WORLD CHANGING ANNOUNCEMENT, YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they'll just be announcing a tee shirt or something.

True.
They'll probably say something like AFSASDHGFF!!!!!!! GO TO THE OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON WEBSITE RIGHT NOW TO SEE OUR WORLD CHANGING ANNOUNCEMENT, YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they'll just be announcing a tee shirt or something.

Lol brilliant

We’ve just got “Off the Wall” documentary so I doubt there’s going to be anything in the near future.

IMO, next project (whatever it will be) will be at the end of this year or next year.

Thinking of June and August, I guess, there must be announcements of something that we will get one day.

I think it must be something Thriller or Dangerous related.

Allusio;4141995 said:
We’ve just got “Off the Wall” documentary so I doubt there’s going to be anything in the near future.

IMO, next project (whatever it will be) will be at the end of this year or next year.

Thinking of June and August, I guess, there must be announcements of something that we will get one day.

I think it must be something Thriller or Dangerous related.

Great predicting! :)

Thriller 3D, Munich 3D these are both serious contenders as they were both mentioned.

I wish they would steer away from gimmicky crap like 3D and release something with a bit of substance.

I would like to see a compilation of lesser known MJ cuts to the public. They've already appealed to the mainstream with Xscape. Now appeal to those who would appreciate the genius of things like Who Is It, Stranger, Liberian. Few alternate cuts of songs if possible.

Remind people that Michael Jackson wasnt just a pop star, he was a musical genius that did more than write a catchy tune.

Thriller 3D, Munich 3D these are both serious contenders as they were both mentioned.

I wish they would steer away from gimmicky crap like 3D and release something with a bit of substance.

I would like to see a compilation of lesser known MJ cuts to the public. They've already appealed to the mainstream with Xscape. Now appeal to those who would appreciate the genius of things like Who Is It, Stranger, Liberian. Few alternate cuts of songs if possible.

Remind people that Michael Jackson wasnt just a pop star, he was a musical genius that did more than write a catchy tune.

I could definitely see the 3D thing happening.

I am looking for something from Thriller or Dangerous or both. It end 2017 so i hope it going pass that.

Back