Janet and her husband are planning a family

How wonderful for Janet and Wissam and the entire Jackson family! :wub:

So she is trying to have a family, she isn`t pregnant yet? It`s another kind of fishy announcement.
It wasn`t a risk to do the Dubai-concert?

Time will tell.

This is a 49 year old women, how on gods earth will she manage that?

So what if she is 49 years old. I've seen other women in their very late 40s have a baby. Hallie berry being one of them. I wish her the best of luck.

So she is trying to have a family, she isn`t pregnant yet? It`s another kind of fishy announcement.
It wasn`t a risk to do the Dubai-concert?

Time will tell.

Exactly what I thought. She is not pregnant yet.
Sounds like an excuse to get out of the rest of the US tour.
Kinda lame she doesn't just cancel it so people can get their hundreds of dollars worth of ticket money back.

She needn't be pregnant, she may be in the process of adoption (this rumour has circulated lately).

I don't see an issue with her being pregnant at almost 50 and doing her job. My great-great-grandma gave birth to my great-grandad when she was well over 50.

Yeah, but I have never heard of doctors orders when someone wants to adopt;)

When I heard the DJ say on the radio this morning
that there would be a special announcement at 8:30 am from Janet Jackson,
I, of course, was very curious as to what it could be. (It was 8:23 am already)
I also hoped they'd get to it before I had to get out of my car. Lol! They did!

Bam! :eek: My jaw dropped at what Janet had to say.
And because part of her message sounded all mysterious like,
I was like..... uumm she preggers!
Then the other thoughts came to mind.
But whatever-however- I wish her all the best and all the happiness. :happy:

She needn't be pregnant, she may be in the process of adoption (this rumour has circulated lately).

I don't see an issue with her being pregnant at almost 50 and doing her job. My great-great-grandma gave birth to my great-grandad when she was well over 50.
An awful lot of women adopt or use surrogacy and they don't announce anything til the last minute or it's a done deal. Drs. could tell her to rest up because a baby changes everything. She won't rest when it arrives.
Congrats. :)

Last edited:
There are health risks that comes with being pregnant at that age, that can't be ignored. Yes, many women have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby, but that doesn't mean the risks aren't there. The older the woman is, the higher the risks. I hope she adopts

ugh.
She's saying this because she wants to cancel the remaining listed tour dates because they aren't selling well.
Oh Janet...
This is the best excuse you can come up with? "Sorry fans, I want a baby now, even though I committed to this big world tour." Really gurl?

I love Janet, but she has done this too many times.
You'll notice the Number Ones tour didn't have this problem, because she booked smaller venues.

I have seen Janet fans say that she said in an older interview she has eggs of hers frozen. Maybe they will use those now.

Here is an article about how that works: http://uscfertility.org/egg-freezing-faqs/

But I agree that the timing is fishy and frankly looks like an attempt at trying to save face for cancelling the tour. I mean you are not planning pregnancy in the middle of a tour.

Yeah, who announced their 'plans' to become pregnant. #soundsfishy

I have too agree too the tickets are not selling that well. Janet come to Louisville June 8th and the tickets are not selling well here either. I don't know if i want to get a ticket and then she cancel. I know Janet want to do this tour for her fans but when your body tell you it time to stop you must do that. Planning a family is just what Janet want to do it time to think of your family Janet has been touring all of her life it take alot out of you being on the stage every night. I think Janet just need to go on and just put the tour on hold. Or well i guess we just have to wait and see what happen. I am happy for Janet the best of luck to her.

Last edited:
Yeah, who announced their 'plans' to become pregnant. #soundsfishy

my guess she's either A. already pregnant or and it's too early to announce or B she's going through invitro and they are harvesting her eggs now ( which would explain why she said sudden change and it's important for me to do this now) for either her to carry her own child or a surrogate

Wow, I see a lot of snap judgments and disrespect posted in this thread! Whatever the circumstances are, just wish her well or keep scrolling.

Congratulations, Wissam and Janet!

Janet%20and%20Wissam%20nov%201%202015_zpstkwmcge9.jpg

Wow, I see a lot of snap judgments and disrespect posted in this thread! Whatever the circumstances are, just wish her well or keep scrolling.

I wish her well because she isn't selling the amount of tickets she would like, and doesn't want to play to a lot of empty seats, and has to put out these random stories now to save face.

The thing is: she is only saving face for people who weren't fans or planning to go to her concerts in the first place.
"Fans" know she's done this before.

I wish her all the best but she should just cancel so the fans she claims to love so much can get a refund.

I got tickets for the Cleveland show. Got lucky because I'll be there on vacation so when she rescheduled the first show I was actually kinda happy.
But, I also had front row seats for the show in Germany. Tickets in Europe just didn't sell (I could actually pick the seats, no rush). They cancelled and everyone got a refund.
Why does she keep playing and delaying in the US. Does she really think there will be fans left that will opt to keep their tickets if she reschedules the dates again?

Fool me once...

Yeah, you can only do that so many times. I know someone who had their shows cancelled 3 times over the years of hers! hah

But like I said, the Number Ones tour went well for her. She did 81 shows all over the world, and only had 3 scheduled shows cancelled (one of them was the fair where the stage collapsed and killed some people the previous day).
The venues ranged from theaters to smaller arenas.

So the shows in the US are not cancelld yet?

Well, the Number Ones show indicated that she is only able to do small venues in Europe, mostly the main cities.
And even them they were often not full sold out. Why did she think she could now so many concerts?

I guess the first run of shows sold well enough to think another round would do well.

Also, as of now, she has many many dates still listed on Ticketmaster that are either available to purchase for their dates (the next available show is may 14) and other shows say "Date To Be Announced").

Either her team is doing a huge scramble to shuffle around shows, or she's just waiting to drop all the shows.

^^Yesterday my news feed was filled with articles saying that she was refusing refunds and the comments were hateful. I have no idea if that was really from Janet, Live Aid or Ticketmaster.
But they changed it last night and refunds are going out.

Wow i really think Janet should just go on and put the tour on hold.

Last edited:
The amount of extreme disrespect I see in this thread is disgusting. Y'all are a bunch of ruthless,nasty people. First things first: 80% of the Unbreakable tickets sold and 88% of the shows were at the sell-out point. So whatever information you're believing from the media is false. Second: Why are you believing the media? The media is force feeding lies about Janet because they're still upset after all these years from the Superbowl fiasco. They still refuse to let it go. Third: Who cares how old Janet is? She may be close to the age of 50 but that doesn't mean she's out of the game yet.

Back