The social media thread.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Sometimes I'll go on social media to read what people have to say about Michael, and even though he has a decent amount of (not so smart) haters often times I'll come across people praising him and generally saying nice things about him, and it makes me happy.

This thread is to post people talking about MJ on social media (kind words only, no hateration allowed).

You can screenshot or copy and paste, it doesn't matter. :)

I don't really use social media that much. I have a Facebook account, but I don't really have much time for it anymore. usually, I just post videos from Youtube (share), without even going to FB. every once in a while when I do go on there, I only see good things about Michael, because all the pages about him that I like are fan pages. so I don't see much negative things about him. I come here to talk about him, and that's more than enough, for me. as for Youtube, I avoid comments all together. and I don't really go any other places to read or talk about him. in general, I prefer to be alone with my obsession, and not really talk to anyone much about it. because even within the fan community it's hard to find someone who is like me, or even someone who can understand me. the only person I feel I can talk about it with is my mom. it has been this way since I was a kid, and she knows me. some things I even will only talk with her about, and not even other MJ fans, though it's about him. though it's not always been easy, she's always been there
but of course it is nice to just talk about him with other fans the way we do on here. otherwise I wouldn't come here :D

I don't really use social media that much. I have a Facebook account, but I don't really have much time for it anymore. usually, I just post videos from Youtube (share), without even going to FB. every once in a while when I do go on there, I only see good things about Michael, because all the pages about him that I like are fan pages. so I don't see much negative things about him. I come here to talk about him, and that's more than enough, for me. as for Youtube, I avoid comments all together. and I don't really go any other places to read or talk about him. in general, I prefer to be alone with my obsession, and not really talk to anyone much about it. because even within the fan community it's hard to find someone who is like me, or even someone who can understand me. the only person I feel I can talk about it with is my mom. it has been this way since I was a kid, and she knows me. some things I even will only talk with her about, and not even other MJ fans, though it's about him. though it's not always been easy, she's always been there
but of course it is nice to just talk about him with other fans the way we do on here. otherwise I wouldn't come here :D

I don't use social media either.
I just like to read it to see what people are saying about MJ, and don't even get me me started on YouTube comments, some people are so stupid.

Sometimes I feel like making an account just to retaliate, but then I realize I can't fight everyone and that most MJ haters are too stupid to argue with anyway. :yes:

I'm happy that a website like this exist so that we can talk about MJ without any haters being around. :yes:

Sometimes I feel like making an account just to retaliate, but then I realize I can't fight everyone and that most MJ haters are too stupid to argue with anyway. :yes:
I don't really think that it's worth to waste time on, either. I've dealt with enough stupid bullshit in my life when it comes to MJ. I'm done with it

Back