What Disney songs would you have loved to hear Michael sing?

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
I love Seeing Voices (OMG its amazing!), and the classical Disney-esque sound of it.
The song also made think about just how amazing (and better) a lot of Disney songs would sound in Michael's voice.
This thread is to talk about what Disney songs you would have loved to hear Michael sing.:D

That's a pretty good question. I like to hear Michael do "Kiss The Girl", "A Whole New World" and a few of the Sharman Bros. tracks like "Step In Time", "Little Black Rain Cloud" and "I Wanna Be Like You".

Last edited:
I don't think I even know any Disney songs, or I have no clue if they are Disney songs
A Whole New World and Can You Feel The Love Tonight come to mind at the moment.
like I know Can You Feel The Love Tonight, but I didn't know it was a Disney song

and of course I know the one he did sing

^^Zippity Doo Da" is Disney. I'd love to hear 'Once upon a Dream' as a duet.
I can hear it with Jennifer Holliday.

(Because I love 'You're the One).

Last edited:
How about "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" from The Lion King? :cheeky: "Everybody look left, everybody look right. Everywhere you look I'm standing in the spotlight!"

Last edited:
Ohh, I'm such a Disney freak, I would've loved to hear him sing every single song, lol. But Circle of life, Colors of the wind and Can you feel the love tonight are the first that come to mind.

What about villain songs or songs about them? Cruella De Vil, The World's Greatest Criminal Mind, Poor Unfortunate Souls and Mother Knows Best (this one wouldn't suit Michael though) are my favorite. There might be more suiting ones but I don't remember other ones at the moment.

Vincent Price fan!

I really like Ursula's Disney version but I prefer Broadway's musical better. A matter of taste.

Last edited:
A whole New World and Hakkuna Matata! Imagine MJ singing Hakkuna Matata "it means no worries for the rest of your daays! It's our problem free, philosophy! Hakkuna Matata"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My pick would be "A Whole New World" of Disney's Aladdin!!! That song is very Michaelish!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I don't think I even know any Disney songs, or I have no clue if they are Disney songs

like I know Can You Feel The Love Tonight, but I didn't know it was a Disney song

and of course I know the one he did sing

This is my favor i love hearing Michael sing this song.

What about openings and closing from various Disney cartoon shows? Would they count?

The song makes me cry every time, especially now that I have children. But to hear Michael sing it, well...I'd most likely have the same reaction.
Oh really-I unfortunately never had kids, but this song and this scene from Dumbo just wreck me each and every time. I pulled it up tonight and my eyes are just brimming with tears-so I decided to add it to the other post, for people who didn't know it.

Great choice.

Back