FulLipsDotNose is in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello and welcome to the HOTseat, FulLipsDotNose :ciao:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?

What is your biggest wish?

What is your favourite Michael memory?

Don't forget to check out your fellow member HOTseat :D

Enjoy!

Daz

Thanks!

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? I'd obviously go to places I have no access to... I'd probably climb a statue and watch others from the top :yes: Or I'd board a train, a bus or a plane and go somewhere I haven't bee to for free!

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab? My heart would say my MJ doll, my brain would say a purse will all the IDs, money, credit cards, tickets and so forth.

What is your biggest wish? To find a love of my life and have a family!

What is your favourite Michael memory? Victory day - I got home from school and played his music out loud so that all the street know we made it.

Yeah (y)

Is there any specific city you would like to travel to? (Being invisible or not)

What do you look for in 'the love of your life' ?

What is more important... Beauty or Wisdom?

Is there any specific city you would like to travel to? (Being invisible or not) There are lots of them, but atm I'm attracted to Tirana (cause Albania seems to be a beautiful country) and Istanbul (and it's such a shame it's become a terrorist target :().

What do you look for in 'the love of your life' ? I look for someone aesthetically appealing, intelligent, with the same political orientation and with similar interests. Also with similar goals and aspirations in life - I wouldn't want to commit my life to anyone that would want to have ten children, for example, cause that's just too much for me :giggle:

What is more important... Beauty or Wisdom? Definitely wisdom.[/QUOTE]

Whats the things (or things) that you can just get lost in? That gives you that peace so to speak.

Back