Damn Baby Video Coming Soon

I didn't think she was doing anymore videos for this album. Was patientlly waiting for an Unbreakable or Burnin Up video, but this may be nice too!

I like it a lot too! :happy:
Nothing but her, her dancers, the music and the energy. All done in basic black and white.
Saw a few MJ inspired moves in there too. ;)

I've only heard what's been released as single.. any suggestions of songs I should look up?

I've only heard what's been released as single.. any suggestions of songs I should look up?

I'd say listen to the whole album and you'll see what you'll like.

Unbreakable - short but groovy
Burn It Up - dance track
Damn Baby - not quite a dance track, but I can imagine bouncing to it
The Great Forever - a bit of a protest song, but the melody actually resembles mainstream music
Shoulda Known Better - music's quite simplistic, but the lyrics are important
After You Fall - ballad, just voice and piano
Broken Hearts Heal - another ballad
Night - dance song
No Sleep - quiet storm
Dream Maker - quite experimental, feels like a track for a ceremony
2 B Loved - motivation song
Take Me Away - something like The Great Forever
Promise - another ballad
Lessons Learned - again, the lyrics are more important than music
Black Eagle - as above, but more melodical
Well Traveled - slow tempo
Gon' B Alright - something like a dance song

To me, this album sounds a bit like Cher's Living Proof from 2002 cause it was also full of songs with lyrical depths but still good for dancing. Not aggressive like Scream, Nasty or Rythm Nation though.

Broken Hearts Heal

And “Broken Hearts Heal” is a tender tribute to her brother,
albeit the young, carefree version of the superstar we later came to know as a victim of his fame.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...-unbreakable-album-review-20150930-story.html

She's always stayed away from anything like her brothers' [music] but we really felt like that this was appropriate.

Particularly on a song like Broken Hearts Heal - which is a song directly about her brother, and them growing up together.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-34404314

The Great Forever reminds of of Mike.. rhythm and even vocal during verses

Back