Logo ?(Film in theaters March 24, 2017)
Power_Rangers_Movie_2017.jpg
Cast
CcuRfpMUYAA-Z4w.jpg
Cast in modernized suits
Chs3oS0WEAIqqF9.jpg:large
Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa
CgqJoyuWwAIk4ds.jpg

I was a big fan of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as a kid. I hope this is good but I don't like those costumes. They remind me of Iron Man.

I was a big fan of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as a kid. I hope this is good but I don't like those costumes. They remind me of Iron Man.
2 things: 1. People were gonna complain about the suits no matter what they did with them. No win situation for them. 2. Iron Man has become kind of the thing these days so kinda not surprised they kinda look like that

2 things: 1. People were gonna complain about the suits no matter what they did with them. No win situation for them. 2. Iron Man has become kind of the thing these days so kinda not surprised they kinda look like that
I think they should be more skin tight like the originals. Also the shade of blue they chose for the Blue Rangers is horrible. I wish the suits would have been like these:

http://65.media.tumblr.com/0835198235d27afa6c95998d1b676c2a/tumblr_inline_nitj1dxSNJ1t7t05v.jpg
http://img14.deviantart.net/6d25/i/2012/217/6/b/blue_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z40j.jpgs

I think the outfits are cool looking... It's almost like a tribute to the orig. but different... Plus the rangers have changed outfits so many times I think it's fair enough not to be a mock of the original..

I love these new costumes. Paying homage to the old while still being original and new

I was a big fan and I remember seeing the original film which was pretty epic.

I think the costumes are alright. Had a feeling they were gonna change them. Rita's costume is a pretty interesting interpretation, though...

The big question now is... what are the Zords gonna look like? And are Bulk and Skull in the movie?

Back