Beauty and the Beast (2017 Live Action Film)

This looks great!
I can't wait to see how the "Be our Guest" is recreated in CGI!
I'm so happy for Emma.
I'm glad she isn't just going to fade away after Harry Potter. :)

Dat music... :jumpy: Can't wait to see more!

New Poster
Cw7vb32UUAAYZlV.jpg
New Trailer

Hey Victory2004 since you seem to be the movie person around here what do you think of the live action/CGI Lion King remake that Disney has planned?
I don't envy Jon Favreau's job. One thing I know can be great is if they use the same CGI that was used in Favreau's live action JUNGLE BOOK movie. Hope they find a good voice cast. Plus wonder how the music will be.

I don't envy Jon Favreau's job. One thing I know can be great is if they use the same CGI that was used in Favreau's live action JUNGLE BOOK movie. Hope they find a good voice cast. Plus wonder how the music will be.

I agree.
I also wonder what things will be added or taken away to make the movie translate better to live action/CGI.:yes:

I agree.
I also wonder what things will be added or taken away to make the movie translate better to live action/CGI.:yes:
We also have a live action ALADDIN movie coming. Lot of pressure for Favreau w/ LION KING being my number 1 favorite Disney animated film of all time!!

Last edited:
Big scandal going on over this movie already-one of the characters is supposedly Disney's first gay character, and one theatre in the US has already refused to show it.
In the meantime, the actor who plays the character says that there was no indication in the script or his performance that he's supposedly gay. I hope this doesn't hurt it.

I don't think they could beat the animated version anyway.

Big scandal going on over this movie already-one of the characters is supposedly Disney's first gay character, and one theatre in the US has already refused to show it.
In the meantime, the actor who plays the character says that there was no indication in the script or his performance that he's supposedly gay. I hope this doesn't hurt it.
A girl falls in love with a beast but OMG a gay character!!!!!!! Ppl are stupid.

People are so damn stupid,
There isn't and has never been anything wrong with being gay.
Honestly, with the way Le fou fawns over Gaston anyways I thought it would be a cute/good side plot to have him be secretly in love with Gaston who treats him badly and then overtime LeFou wakes up and realizes he deserves much better than Gaston.

A girl falls in love with a beast but OMG a gay character!!!!!!! Ppl are stupid.
IKR!
If people are gonna be like that then technically Belle is into animals and has Stockholm syndrome.:lol:

Last edited:
I LOVE this!
Disney is MORE then great at making sure their films keep their original magic and charm when recreating them in live action!

I also love that Emma Watson was casted as Belle.:D
The only other person that I think could've been Belle is Anne Hathaway.:)

Last edited:
Back