This Is It Billie Jean costume

hachiman

Proud Member
This is what he would've worn for the concerts had they happened. Do you like it or do you prefer the original?

I don't like those stripes on the jacket. Otherwise it's great but I still prefer the old one.

me personally I think the lights are overboard... I think it would not have been too bad if they only did a few lights in the sock, glove, and randomly in the jacket.. (white light) that would slightly sparkle (just enough where people cannot tell if it's light or reflection just to make a little more magic to it.. But the color changes and the lights the way they had it was way overboard to me..

I really love the idea behind this, of the design being more alive or active. It ties in a bit, to the lit pavement from the music video...and I'd have loved to see him use it on stage. If a full museum's ever done for MJ's legacy, this outfit should be a permanent display. I love how the different areas are synchronized with the song, especially the whole thing being lit for the bridge where Michael did the Moonwalk.

Can't really judge from this.

MJ dancing and performing would have made it a totally different experince. Maybe it could have worked perfect. Maybe it would be too much. Hard to say when we have never seen it as it was meant to be.

Can't really judge from this.

MJ dancing and performing would have made it a totally different experince. Maybe it could have worked perfect. Maybe it would be too much. Hard to say when we have never seen it as it was meant to be.

I do like the idea but I am second to that. It's impossible to tell without seeing MJ performing in it.

Back