Me dancing to Smooth Criminal

great great job man!!!! :clapping:very nice performance, loved the Lean! :smoothcriminal:

very good!! (y) and having Michael on the screen and doing the moves at the same time as him made it extra cool!!:billiejean:

if you don't feel it when you're dancing, and if you don't see it in video, i can't help it. But anyways there are a lot of great movements, only things you've need is stick to rhythm and relearn from left-to-right

you've get me wrong, look from 5.55!!! whole thing is messed up, that's the things i'm talking about.

Yes, I know that this part is little bit messed up. I started a bit later than I should...

Good effort man! I see you have put in a lot of work practicing. It's very hard to imitate Mj. Smooth fluid movement is the key upper and lower body simultaneously. Makes me want to challenge you! Lol. I don't dance in public very often surely not as brave as you. Keep it going mate!

Excellent work overall, though I noticed you didn't have a lot of footage on the screen. Why didn't you just use the full segment from "Moonwalker", with the dialogue bits cut out? 90% of the sequence is still focused on Michael; you could splice in live footage or just improvise the rest.

Back