lubyss is now in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
Welcome to the HOTseat lubyss :clapping:

1. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love. Which would you rather have and why?

2. Everyone has POSITIVE qualities... THINK HARD and name me ONE Positive quality that you possess ?

3. What's your favourite thing to do?

4. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window.
WHO do you wish was there with you?

There you go, Have fun :dancin:

Oh, don't forget to visit the HOT SEATS of your fellow members to get to know them better! :blush:

Daryll748;4152564 said:
Welcome to the HOTseat lubyss :clapping:

1. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love. Which would you rather have and why?

2. Everyone has POSITIVE qualities... THINK HARD and name me ONE Positive quality that you possess ?

3. What's your favourite thing to do?

4. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window.
WHO do you wish was there with you?

There you go, Have fun :dancin:

Oh, don't forget to visit the HOT SEATS of your fellow members to get to know them better! :blush:

1) I would like rather to have trust.... Trust is a kind of love to me, and I appriciate onesty much better than love...
2) I love children. Sometimes I woud kill them, but I love them. I´m a teacher in 3rd grade and to me it is the best work ever.
3) My favourite things to do are dancing and painting... Sometimes playing games. I´m big Tomb Raider fan since the first Tomb Raider was released back in 1996.
4 ) That is quite hard question. Of course Michael or someone I can relate to and feel comfortable... Not to protect me, but say it is going to be Ok...

FullLipsDotNose;4154538 said:
What made you become a teacher? Do you pupils know you're into MJ? Are there any fans among them? :)

I allways loved kids :) And kids are our future, so It was really simple decision. Yes Kids know that I´m into MJ, they love him too, we even danced the thriller routine on our school performances... :)

lubyss;4156111 said:
I allways loved kids :) And kids are our future, so It was really simple decision. Yes Kids know that I´m into MJ, they love him too, we even danced the thriller routine on our school performances... :)

Wow, I wish I had had a teacher like you :eek:

So you're an impersonator, right? When did you start performing? What was it like doing it for the first time? :D

Back