MJ's user in MJJC

Nojustice

Proud Member
Hello all,

Haven't been on here in quite some time

I remember there was a forum post where admins mentioned that MJ had an account on here and had commented but would not reveal the account

Following on from his passing did this ever get made public on here

Always wanted to know if he talked about himself as the third person or how he expressed himself to his fans (secretly)

Did he leak out news etc etc

Just wondering :)

Re: His user

Gaz & the mjjc staff have made it clear once before they will never reveal what his username was cuz they respect his privacy.

It would have been hilarious if someone on here got into a big debate with him and didn't know it was him.

It would have been hilarious if someone on here got into a big debate with him and didn't know it was him.

HAHHAHA that would actually be SO hilarious :hysterical:

Honestly this sort of concept really is fascinating though. Reminds me of the time though that rumours went around online that Michael played Runescape (an online multiplayer game that used to be extremely popular in the '00s).

A court document from the trials revealed a username that Michael used on some websites and people began to search that username with Runescape associated terms, they found a YouTube channel featuring videos of a Runescape player with said name that hadn't been active since around the time Michael died. On top of that, people who had this user on their friends list commented in late 2009 how they noticed he suddenly no longer came online. There were also some RS fan sites that had a user with that name who happened to stopped posting around that time too - all fuelling the fire that some of these people might've played a game with the King of Pop himself!

However people soon noticed that the names weren't exactly the same, did even more researching and actually read the guys posts only to conclude it wasn't really him. Plus nevermind the fact that the person who did own the account could've easily pretended to be Jackson, given the information about his usernames was public and out there years before these videos came out. Still, it was pretty interesting seeing everyones reactions. You can see here if you're keen to read more :p

Last edited:

Fan arguing with Michael: You obviously DON'T know Michael and how he would feel about this, so you need to shut up, log out, and delete your account!
Michael (thinking to himself): B-but I AM Michael

I remember the post where gaz said it would be private but that was during his life and was obviously understandable but now that he has passedone *hint *hint

It would be nice to know who was MJ all along if this is true

I remember the post where gaz said it would be private but that was during his life and was obviously understandable but now that he has passedone *hint *hint

Out of respect for MJ, it's never going to happen. It's been made very clear on here

The thought of Mike reading all the praise for him on this forum, really makes me smile. He deserved to know how much he meant to all of us

Out of respect for MJ, it's never going to happen. It's been made very clear on here

If someone really wanted to respect MJ, they should have never made the claim that MJ visited this website. Who knows if it's true anyways.

If he did, it would have been beautiful, as it would have been one of the few times he could relax and just immerse him self in a place where virtually everyone was talking about how great he was and he could see what our favourite, songs, shows, outfits and things about him. I guess he could call it PR. And if he saw something that displeased him, the mods keeping him private would instantly delete it and block the member.

I believe MJ was here at some stage and he probably visited a few times, I think it would be funny if some fool got into an argument with MJ under his MJJC username over the time a song or a concert came out and the fool argued it until MJ said "Listen here, I know its right - I was there!"
That would be funny.

It was known that Prince spied on the prince.org many times and he often kept a variety of anomymous accounts, and Bowie was all behind the Bowienet, Madonna still manages and has staff working over her websites (Madonna.net?) Don't know, Madonna fans I find (And I am one) seem to get quite bitchy at times. Of all the forums I am in, I find you guys the best. MJ was a tender soul and he encouraged that behaviour in his fans I guess.

At the very least MJJ Productions would have had staff to keep an eye on fan sites and forum boards, just like Prince had the Paisley Po po (Our name for them) who took down videos, songs and any other unauthorised material on the net for Prince.

I wonder when he discovered the forum. Did he know about the forum when he said "They tell you something, but it's not the truth." ? I can't remember his exact words. I think it was in the B*sh*r interview. If I had known about his presence here before his death, maybe I would have believed he was respect77. Or someone else who writes a lot, sounds serious, and seems to be very knowledgeable.

I wonder when he discovered the forum. Did he know about the forum when he said "They tell you something, but it's not the truth." ? I can't remember his exact words. I think it was in the B*sh*r interview. If I had known about his presence here before his death, maybe I would have believed he was respect77. Or someone else who writes a lot, sounds serious, and seems to be very knowledgeable.

LOL. I can assure you I am not Michael, nor do I have him here with me unfortunately. :p

I remember the mods shared a bit of information about MJ's membership here. I don't think he posted. The mods knew his user name and whenever he showed up they bumped up certain threads for him because he liked them. One was the Gold Pants thread, another a thread where people were drooling about his curls. LOL. So apparently, nothing really serious. He just liked to see women fawning over him. LOL.

LOL. I can assure you I am not Michael, nor do I have him here with me unfortunately. :p

I remember the mods shared a bit of information about MJ's membership here. I don't think he posted. The mods knew his user name and whenever he showed up they bumped up certain threads for him because he liked them. One was the Gold Pants thread, another a thread where people were drooling about his curls. LOL. So apparently, nothing really serious. He just liked to see women fawning over him. LOL.

How did the mods find out he was using the website, and that he was registered?

Michael probably contacted gaz and the staff at mjjc and they most likely helped him set an account

Assuming this is true, I cannot imagine what this forum meant to Michael.

Living the life those close to him said he did in his final years, I can only imagine Michael felt like half the world had forgotten about him, and half was against him. I remember reading that he once went to a club and was shocked when "Billie Jean" came on. In that state of mind, can you imagine finding a forum where THOUSANDS of people are dedicated to you? I know there's all this discussion about whether or not celebrities really cared about their fans, but given Michael's life from 2006-09, I can only imagine any love meant the world to him.

I pray one day we find out what his username was (and how he proved himself to be the real Michael Jackson to the mods).

AlwaysThere;4192003 said:
Assuming this is true, I cannot imagine what this forum meant to Michael.

Living the life those close to him said he did in his final years, I can only imagine Michael felt like half the world had forgotten about him, and half was against him. I remember reading that he once went to a club and was shocked when "Billie Jean" came on. In that state of mind, can you imagine finding a forum where THOUSANDS of people are dedicated to you? I know there's all this discussion about whether or not celebrities really cared about their fans, but given Michael's life from 2006-09, I can only imagine any love meant the world to him.

I pray one day we find out what his username was (and how he proved himself to be the real Michael Jackson to the mods).

Actually, I hope his username won´t ever be uncovered. It is a tiny bit of the privacy he had and still has in this world. :)

AlwaysThere;4192003 said:

I think he was aware he still had lots of fans who loved him dearly (I mean, there were always overly-obsessive ones who camped outside his bloody house in his final years - read the book by his bodyguards).

I think the surprise at the nightclub stemmed from him imagining the general public had moved on, only to find instead that they in-fact still liked his music... at least.

moonstruck87;4192005 said:
Actually, I hope his username won´t ever be uncovered. It is a tiny bit of the privacy he had and still has in this world. :)

It's funny because I'm fascinated to see what he posted, if anything, but on the other hand I agree with you. I think it's best it stays private.

Makes me wonder how many comments I've read online on anonymous social media (such as Reddit and other forums) that were posted by famous people I know of, under the disguise of a random user account.

Yeah, as much as I'd love to see if he posted anything and what he said, I don't think it's really something that needs to be revealed.

Leave his tiny bit of privacy alone. I'm glad MJJC made that commitment of keeping Michael's username unrevealed.

I think I have a hint he read how happy we were to see him more often in 2009 and how we lost our minds when the curls came back. I remember how a fan wished he'd wear a Peter Pan t-shirt and he wore it, I commented myself (because he was seen very often with white surgical masks) that I was so happy to see Michael and how I loved his outfits but he'd look better with back masks because it matched them and he wore a black one early June. I'm more than happy to believe he knew how much we still love him and how much he means to us. I just feel embarrassed to think I might have offended or disrespected him reading my comments on the Manhood thread. :blush:

Leave his tiny bit of privacy alone. I'm glad MJJC made that commitment of keeping Michael's username unrevealed.

I think I have a hint he read how happy we were to see him more often in 2009 and how we lost our minds when the curls came back. I remember how a fan wished he'd wear a Peter Pan t-shirt and he wore it, I commented myself (because he was seen very often with white surgical masks) that I was so happy to see Michael and how I loved his outfits but he'd look better with back masks because it matched them and he wore a black one early June. I'm more than happy to believe he knew how much we still love him and how much he means to us. I just feel embarrassed to think I might have offended or disrespected him reading my comments on the Manhood thread. :blush:

Oh my gosh I had forgotten about the Peter Pan incident! Those were some precious times weren't they? I really cherish those memories. I remember commenting on the curls thread too and then learning that he had loved that thread. :wub: I'm sure you're right that it was the manhood thread he loved too :lol: Funny. I wasn't on staff back then, I only became staff shortly after June 2009 so I had the whole anonymous experience as well, I think that's beautiful and something I hope he found joy in. Bless his heart!

I would like to know if I've conversation with him.. I understand privacy and respect that, but this is something I would want to be able to cherish! what did I possibly say to him.. and was it good/loving.. was it not?

I understand wanting to cherish a personal memory with him but don't you think it's a selfish request either way? I'm sure Michael LOVED the anonymity a fan forum or Internet in general could offer him.

Before knowing Michael was a member here I thought of changing my username but nowadays I want to think he might have liked it.

Selfish or not, to know the conversations I had with him (if any) would be amazing beyond words.. Of course for privacy reasons MJCC could keep the Screen name private so we can't go to the page etc and basically stock into everything.. butttt, to get personal convos or know if there has been any 1 on 1 interaction would be awesome.

was it mjjc days or back in mjjf days? I remember staff discussing this but I don't remember how long ago it was.

What if he was a troll on the forum? :D

Or what if he never really came here and this myth was just to boost interest in this forum? :D

Food for thought.

Back