Let's show that love defeats hate on June25!

HIStory

Proud Member
Taj Jackson Verified account ?@tajjackson3 MJfam, I need your help. Lets show the world our love for MJ on June 25th with the hashtag #MJforever. Spread the word now.

------

I think with the slander offensive the media started against MJ this week, it's more important than ever to demonstrate that we love MJ and we know the truth and that lies and hate will never beat the truth and love. So let's all do what Taj suggests.

Yes!! Will be using that hashtag on all my social media Saturday!! =)

and give your click, share or re-tweet positive articles of Michael.

I don't have a Twitter account. Is there a way to do this on facebook?

No I don't use FB only Twitter.Yesteday I was active there and today too #MJForever
That's a good nick name :)

15%2B-%2B1

Awesome idea. Pretty sure I can't contribute much to the FB/Twitter realm, but I hope it still counts if I do it here and start today :p

#MJforever

I don´t have facebook or twitter so I write it here
#FOREVER MICHAEL

Last edited:
last night on twitter, so glad to see support from celebrities.

Naomi Campbell ?@NaomiCampbell 11 hhace
#tbt it was an honor to work with #MichaelJackson #PartOne

Naomi Campbell ?@NaomiCampbell 10 hhace
#tbt on set with the #legend that is #MichaelJackson #PartTwo

I don't have a Twitter account. Is there a way to do this on facebook?

Yeash of course, # can be used there too. I do it all the time on FB

1. You can either just put up a status with #MJforever
2 #MJforever with a MJ picture to your status
3 Post or repost a Positive article of Michael with the #MJforever as 'comment'

Go forward with #MJforever to honor MJ :wub:

We have to shower Michael with love tomorrow and make sure the world knows he's loved, and will always be loved.

Michael has to be trending with positive messages. We can do it MJFam.

What plans does everyone have for tomorrow?

I like the idea but I'm not gonna be online tomorrow, I'll be too busy with my MJ Marathon.

I like the idea but I'm not gonna be online tomorrow, I'll be too busy with my MJ Marathon.

I wish I could be having that too Pop. But for me starting at midnight tonight it will be a total 24 hour marathon of video and computer games, Japanese anime, and Bollywood marathon for me. Since I have no intentions of going to sleep at all. Not when for some odd reason my MJ nightmares is slowly returning for me. Thankfully I am going to be literally blasting my Bollywood dance music in my ears to help keep me a wake. That and splashing myself with ice cold water. Because I am terrified of going to sleep tonight. Even just for a few minutes. Cause I don't want to experience another one of those horrible nightmares. Like I did a few days ago. And the one I had last month upset so much. That I don't even want to think about it. Cause I am still haunted by the ones I had. During our first summer without him. But seeing what tomorrow is going to be. I am going to try to listen to some of his songs. I do so miss listening to the songs Who Is It, DYKWYCA, Al Capone, and Abortion Papers. I knew there was a reason why I haven't deleted the MJ songs off of my MP4 player yet. But watching him as much as I so badly want to. Is something I still can't handle on doing.:( :boohoo But at least I will be wearing one of my black MJ t-shirts tomorrow. Black is the only color I wear when I am at home. Since I am still am in a constant state of mourning. He was the love of my life. And my 3 MJ necklaces practically never leaves my neck.

We have to shower Michael with love tomorrow and make sure the world knows he's loved, and will always be loved.

Michael has to be trending with positive messages. We can do it MJFam.

What plans does everyone have for tomorrow?

I have to work tomorrow, but I plan on wearing my "A Legend Never Dies" black tshirt to show my support/love for Mike.

4Ever%20Mike%20Apr%2029%202013_zpsumj81jwi.jpg

Saturday here already and I am listening to MJ all day, a Chronoloical listen through from Jackson 5 to Xscape, then random. Cold and wet day here. Up to In the Closet already and its only 2pm!

Just a quick stop before bed to let you to know that Michael is trending in Paris and Brazil not yet in Spain but early in the morning it will be all over the world.
I haven't see it bad comments at the moment, thank God.

Love to all and stay strong ..

I'd probably be watching FUSE, but I don't get it anymore. So instead, I'm going to listen to my CDs upstairs and have my computer running the same downstairs-since I loaded them there too-then I can have music all over the house. while I clean up.

Then I'm going to wear one of my better Michael t-shirts and run errands like the grocery store. Plenty of people will see my shirt. :)

Saturday here already and I am listening to MJ all day, a Chronoloical listen through from Jackson 5 to Xscape, then random. Cold and wet day here. Up to In the Closet already and its only 2pm!

And now we are up to little Susie

?#?MissionOfToday?: Blasting ?#?MJJCommunityRadio? all day in ?#?HonorOfMJ? ? ?#?MJforever? ? #WeMissYouMichael

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/radio

Plans for today:

Go out for lunch and hit the charity shop as there is stuff I still need to donate and basically it'll be another day to #HonorMJ

Back