General info about the Arvizos

HIStory

Proud Member
We have such a thread about the Chandlers so I thought I should start one for the Arvizos for general info like this. Deborah Kunesh uploaded an interview she did with a former class mate of Gavin Arvizo. The interview itself starts at around 11:45.

I can´t understand a thing, the sound quality is so bad ...

Can someone tell me what the classmate`s basic infos about the Arvizos are, please?

She basically said that Gavin was getting teased at school as a result of the Bashir documentary and that he had to leave school because of it. When the allegations came out, she was automatically skeptical because of previous statements that Gavin had made and so she went to him to question him about the allegations that he and his family were making and he admitted to her that everything was a lie and she asked him why was he doing this to MJ after all that he had done for him and Gavin replied by saying "because that's what I've always been told to do". In other words, he was raised to lie, steal and cheat.

My ex went to school with Gavins cousin, Gavins cousin was not allowed to hang out with him or be around the rest of that immediate family because of the trouble they get into and the crimes they commit..

He was asked about the MJ accusation and all he could say is "My mom told me I can't talk about that."

^ That isn't exactly new information. Gaving was questioned in court about it in 2005. He had told the school counselor that MJ never touched him and the reason he gave was that he was bullied by having been "Michael's boyfriend" or something to that effect.

^ you knew that his cousin was not allowed to hang out with him or his siblings? lol

Sorry for sharing haha

No, I actually meant the responses before yours.

No one needs to be sorry for sharing the info they have...I didn't mean to come across rude or anything, I was in a rush to get to work on time lol.

The audio quality is bad indeed, the most I could grab was Gavin used Michael in other to gain respect and popularity because kids in school didn't like him in general; however, once the mockumentary was aired he was bullied. And his despicable mother always instructing their children to be con artists.

My ex went to school with Gavins cousin, Gavins cousin was not allowed to hang out with him or be around the rest of that immediate family because of the trouble they get into and the crimes they commit..

He was asked about the MJ accusation and all he could say is "My mom told me I can't talk about that."
That is because they know they have liars in the family. He can talk about wont because his mom think it will send her family members to jail that they lied in court.

Does anybody happen to have Janet's grand jury testimony that they could send me, please? It seems The Smoking Gun used to have it, but removed it.

Edit: Also the grand jury testimony of Gavin and Star if somebody has it, please.

Last edited:
If that is true she would name her baby son with jay "michael jackson" then that all along proves that MICHAEL IS INDEED 100% INNOCENT!!!

Man if only mj haters who could see that bold ass writing u just posted...........the ish is crazy hey

Considering her testimony, I'm not surprised. Disgusted, but not surprised.

I remember seeing something on the internet of a interview with their father (gavin's Dad). And he said that the kids will do anything the mother tells them to do.

I could be imagining all of this. But I'm sure I remember reading this (or seeing it on TV).

quick question this thing I read on the last page.. Janet having a baby named Michael.. where did this come from? I just never heard this before

If she did she is an utter fool as doing that pretty much blows her and her son's accusations ...i mean what mother would name her baby after the person who allegdy molestated her son????!!!!!! especially since will have the same surname as the molestor...i meannn cmon lol

This was posted a few days ago on a forum called NeoGAF:

ZeoVGM (6/25/17) said:
Story time.

Maybe about four years ago, I was working at a call center that helped with wedding registries. I got a call from someone who upset that his name showed up through a Google search, which is what would happen if you made a public registry.

He was a nice enough guy but he had mentioned to me that he was once involved in a "high profile" court case and didn't want people finding his wedding registry if they were also searching for his name. He implied that both him and his fiancee were already being harassed over it. I told him I would need to Google it so that our IT department could contact Google and see if they could remove that link from the search results and asked if that was okay.

Turns out he was the kid at the center of the 2005 Michael Jackson trial. He said it was okay for me to look it up and then proceeded to tell me what I would find and went on a short rant where he was saying stuff like, "It's hard to escape that. My parents were basically using me. It's all behind me now and I don't want my fiancee having to deal with it."

Incredibly awkward, but again, nice enough guy. And that was basically the end of the conversation. But yeah, that'll stick with me.

Take it with a grain of salt, of course.

Yeh right as if Gavin would say that to a complete stranger lol if he won't come on tv or radio to say it why a wedding registry???

Yeh right as if Gavin would say that to a complete stranger lol if he won't come on tv or radio to say it why a wedding registry???

Dont forget he attended Zonan's wedding or Zonan attended his wedding and he is still in contact with Diamond. **** him he is as criminal as his crazy mother

This was posted a few days ago on a forum called NeoGAF:
Could you post the link to that thread or post?

Sure it's behind him now. He managed to kill the very man who help him recover from cancer.
He is a disgusting creature just like his brother sister and mother.

People say things they don't really want to say in casual conversations.
Things which they later regret saying, things which they would never say to the whole world.
Since it's the truth that Janet Arvizo made him accuse MJ the truth could just accidentally slip out of this bastard.
Like when he said he didn't know MJ had brown patches. That was the truth, he didn't because
he never saw him naked. But it didn't fit his lies that he saw him naked. He still said it.
This happens to liars all the time, even the best liars.

Last edited:

I don't really see why the user would lie. He made one post and one post only. He doesn't even look to be an MJ fan. So, for him to make that up he'd have to know Gavin got married a few years ago. He could of posted it years prior, but didn't.

Also, things can slip out. It's also massively different saying that to one person vs the world by going on TV.

Well we need to legit SHARE THIS AROUND THE NET SO EVERYBODY WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!

Well we need to legit SHARE THIS AROUND THE NET SO EVERYBODY WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!

I see some on another forum said it could be interpreted as he was complaining that his parents pimped him out.

That's nonsense. Not only because Janet Arvizo invented the allegations in the first place and used her kids
just like in the JC penny case or against David Arvizo when she accused him of molestation but
if you were molested and testified against your molester would you
later complain that "it's hard to escape" his connection to that trial and "my parents were basically using me"?

Imagine Andrea Constand later ranting about her being associated with a high profile trial. Sound absurd.
she was eager to testify against him because she is indeed a victim.

A real victim would know that he did the right thing by participating in that trial and wouldn't try to hide it.
But if you know you lied you are afraid of people asking questions and you won't be able to answer them
like how how you didn't know MJ had brown patches when you said you saw him naked?
A liar would want to avoid those situations.
A victim who told the truth all along would simply tell the truth again is asked.

Last edited:
We all know Gavin was not a victim of Michael Jackson... Being used by his parents, sure!! do I feel sorry for him? no!! he's an adult now and choses to not make any right for the wrong he did by choice or not at the time.. Of course I don't know if there were any legal documents signed that would prevent him from talking but I have a hunch that is not the case. more so embarrassment and fear keeping him quiet now.

But believe me, MJ fans would be too elated that Michaels name would be publically cleared (though he was already legally).. We'd all be celebrating the fact more so than attacking him for waiting so long.. the longer he waits the worse he he makes it for himself

We all know Gavin was not a victim of Michael Jackson... Being used by his parents, sure!! do I feel sorry for him? no!! he's an adult now and choses to not make any right for the wrong he did by choice or not at the time.. Of course I don't know if there were any legal documents signed that would prevent him from talking but I have a hunch that is not the case. more so embarrassment and fear keeping him quiet now.

But believe me, MJ fans would be too elated that Michaels name would be publically cleared (though he was already legally).. We'd all be celebrating the fact more so than attacking him for waiting so long.. the longer he waits the worse he he makes it for himself
Just like Jordan Chandler.

Back