Court documents and transcripts

MJresearcher

Proud Member
I have some of the transcripts and documents but now that the documents have been taken down from the court website I've been thinking about trying to get them directly from the court. Surely they'll still allow people to buy documents from them? I'm not in America though and I know that some courts won't allow people to purchase documents without having an American address, so is there some kind of place you can have them sent to in America before having them sent to a different country or would you have to have a friend in the US that the court would send them to first? I'd like to get the transcripts as well as the documents, they're out there on the net but I'd like to have the copies straight from the court as well, that way nobody can dismiss them and say they've been altered by anyone.

I don't understand why they'd remove anything from the official site? Surely this is like historical public record now?

oh... thats why RadarOFFLine calculated their agenda by publishing this BS article knowing the official sources are gone now for the others to confront their BS articles and their alibi can be that they have only the copy of the previous/original docs.... and blah blah...
ahah....

I don't understand why they'd remove anything from the official site? Surely this is like historical public record now?

I don't understand either and I don't know why they've been taken down. Why now? I would have thought that this information was important enough that it should stay public, since Michael is a public figure all of this information is relevant and important and should continue to be publicly available. I have a few documents and they could be uploaded on scribd but unless someone else has all of them we can't get access to all that information again unless getting it directly from the court.

^^And personally, I think with all the people recently discovering Michael and the mountain of garbage that sits out there, it's most important to have this information on an official government site for people to read. I wouldn't trust docs on a fan site any more than I would trust garbage on a "hater" site. No offense, obviously, but anything like that can be altered.

It has been over 10 years. It order to get it now, they may have it on file in the computer system.

I'm not surprised that eventually they would take it down, after all its been up for over a decade. But I find the timing of it with the media hit pieces just a bit too coincidental. I downloaded most of them and I suspect others have as well so the files will be available but it was better having access directly to the courts.

^^And personally, I think with all the people recently discovering Michael and the mountain of garbage that sits out there, it's most important to have this information on an official government site for people to read. I wouldn't trust docs on a fan site any more than I would trust garbage on a "hater" site. No offense, obviously, but anything like that can be altered.

Yeah, I understand what you mean, plus, people can claim that either fans or haters have altered documents that aren't linked straight to the court website. That's one thing that really annoyed me about the documents being taken down from there.

Back