Jason Derulo does "Human Nature" on new show with Arseno Hall

<script src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/zeus/embed.js" data-config="//config.playwire.com/1003055/videos/v2/5023036/zeus.json" data-width="480" data-height="270" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tremendous performance.
MJ would be incredibly proud of that one.

Awesome performance:clapping:
Just shows you that when you think Michael's song is easy to sing, then you hear someone covering it and you know it wasn't easy after all.

Thanks qBee for putting the video on the post. I just posted the link.

I really am trying to feel the performance, he sang it really well though!

I was watching this with my brother and sister-in-law last night and we watched a few seconds and then started talking through it. So glad qbee posted it, so I could really see it.
Hate to say it, but I didn't think it was that great-but you know, it's hard when you've heard the most perfect version you'll ever hear. He did a pretty good job of copying Michael's ad-libs, and the exhales, and the sighs,
but that actually bothers me-I wish people would just make songs their own and NOT copy. It's unique to Michael.

Michael's "Human Nature" just makes me melt.

tumblr_m39n0aNHow1r4lhjmo3_r1_250.gif

One of my favourites songs of all time :)

I was watching this with my brother and sister-in-law last night and we watched a few seconds and then started talking through it. So glad qbee posted it, so I could really see it.
Hate to say it, but I didn't think it was that great-but you know, it's hard when you've heard the most perfect version you'll ever hear. He did a pretty good job of copying Michael's ad-libs, and the exhales, and the sighs,
but that actually bothers me-I wish people would just make songs their own and NOT copy. It's unique to Michael.

Michael's "Human Nature" just makes me melt.
The show I to honor celebs who other singers admired. Someone always like REO speedwagon and that singer is going to sing one of their songs and the group is going to joining him. That is what the show is all about.

The show I to honor celebs who other singers admired. Someone always like REO speedwagon and that singer is going to sing one of their songs and the group is going to joining him. That is what the show is all about.
Yes, Terrell. I watched the show and I get the premise. He said some nice stuff about Michael before the song and how he admires him. He was good-it's a tough song to sing.

Nice to see Kenny Loggins again.

Aaaa! That made me so emotional, Human Nature is one of my favourite songs!! I generally am not a fan of Jason Derulo but I think it was a lovely tribute to Michael, and he put forth some pretty good effort considering what tough song it is to sing. (?????)

Thanks Terrell and thanks Qbee for the clip.

I watched the new program the other night just to see Jason Derulo's tribute. I thought he did really well, too.
It's no secret that he has always admired MJ and his talent. I really liked the way Jason performed the
song.... with MJ flava while adding his own interpretation, if you will.
Although, I must say, no one does it like Michael. :) I get goosebumps every time I watch MJ perform HN.
But Jason truly expressed his love and admiration for Michael. Good job!

Thanks Terrell and thanks Qbee for the clip.

I watched the new program the other night just to see Jason Derulo's tribute. I thought he did really well, too.
It's no secret that he has always admired MJ and his talent. I really liked the way Jason performed the
song.... with MJ flava while adding his own interpretation, if you will.
Although, I must say, no one does it like Michael. :) I get goosebumps every time I watch MJ perform HN.
But Jason truly expressed his love and admiration for Michael. Good job!
And you see the crowd reaction, PURE LOVE, even many of them were singing the words to the song. MJ is LOVED.

Really don't think HN is in my top 40 MJ songs.

Like it live but on record probably prefer SWV's Right Here (Human Nature remix)

Really don't think HN is in my top 40 MJ songs.

Like it live but on record probably prefer SWV's Right Here (Human Nature remix)

Really? Thats interesting.
Not that it has to be in your top 40 but that would be a rather steep placement.

BTW, I too like the SWV version....thanks to MJ. :) but I don't prefer it....at all.

Lol@ Barbee and TheMWC.

I guess it's a mark of his quality that its not up there.

In fact, I have a playlist of 700 favourite songs of all time on my iPod and it includes circa 170 MJ/Jacksons songs and HN isn't on it, so I guess it's not even in my top 150.

Suck on that bitches.

I disliked it myself. It's rare I like covers of MJ songs, however.

Last edited:
Good performance, not close to MJ Style but it was good, 7.25/10.

And you see the crowd reaction, PURE LOVE, even many of them were singing the words to the song. MJ is LOVED.
Yes, I admit that I LOVED that they were singing along to Jason-that was pure love for Michael right there.

That was awesome....I think the Best I have seen do Michael.

The best performance of a Michael song that I have seen.

Back