Joy Robson comment on Brett Barnes MJ tribute post

MJresearcher

Proud Member
I didn't realise Joy and Brett were facebook friends, it came as a surprise to me. I'm surprised they're still friends (not that I think they're actual friends, just social media 'friends') I can't believe her. Wow. Just wow. :mat:

28016200216_7a299550e4.jpg

27436912964_0a3cb16d9c_m.jpg

He isn't on her side though, this must be a very awkward 'friendship' to have.

28016406846_67042dbb80.jpg

Last edited:
I hope he deleted her after that comment. The nerve of Joy Robson, who did she expect Brett would support? Brett has never turned his back on Michael.

I think they are only "friends" because Brett forgot to unfriend her. I don't think we should read too much into that. Brett doesn't spend a lot of time on social media.

But I am surprised Joy had the nerve to go there and comment. Maybe they are trying to recruit Brett to support their case. They must be desperate. I feel tempted to reply to her. It's not like I would go to her page to confront her there. She was looking for it.

I think they are only "friends" because Brett forgot to unfriend her. I don't think we should read too much into that. Brett doesn't spend a lot of time on social media.

But I am surprised Joy had the nerve to go there and comment. Maybe they are trying to recruit Brett to support their case. They must be desperate. I feel tempted to reply to her. It's not like I would go to her page to confront her there. She was looking for it.

Yeah, it's not like they're actually buddies or anything, I just thought it was weird that she was still on his friends list, in fact, she still is. I would have thought she'd delete him after he posted a tribute to the man who supposedly molested her son. Wade isn't on his friends list lol. What the hell did Joy think she was doing putting a comment on that post? It's like walking up to a fire and pouring gas all over it! Being that public with her comment was a bad idea. I'd love to know how much Wade has told her and whether or not she knows how many lies he's been caught out in with his lawsuits.

What ticks me off about Joy and Wade is that if MJ was alive, these nuts would not be doing this. What they see if MJ is dead and there is money to try and get. To me, Wade and his mother are the worst. With the Garvin and even the Chandler family,we knew they were dirt from the start. These two turned to dirt all to make money because MJ's is gone. Sad but some people think like this even in nonfamous families.

Too bad I can't see it on FB, I'd join to "the party" to tell her how low she is and a disgrace for biting the hand that helped her (her bastard son did it more, obviously) and her children.

Yep. If you look carefully, you'll see that his twitter is connected to his facebook and whatever he tweets is posted as a status update on facebook. He probably didn't even see any of the facebook comments.

Too bad I can't see it on FB, I'd join to "the party" to tell her how low she is and a disgrace for biting the hand that helped her (her bastard son did it more, obviously) and her children.

If you "friend" Brett he will accept you (well, when he is online, which is rare). Then you will be able to see the comments.

He probably didn't even see any of the facebook comments.

That's probably a good thing, if I were him I'd get pretty mad if I saw that. Even though he doesn't get on social media much, if Joy has a problem with what he posted why not send him a private message? She's really playing with fire by doing that.

That's probably a good thing, if I were him I'd get pretty mad if I saw that. Even though he doesn't get on social media much, if Joy has a problem with what he posted why not send him a private message? She's really playing with fire by doing that.

She has no business to have a problem with Brett speaking about his own experiences and thoughts about MJ. He didn't say anything about Wade in that post.

But it once again shows that Brett is such an obstacle for these people (which is why he is on constant attack by haters and tabloids). Because he has spent more time with MJ than Wade or any of those boys. Yet, he says MJ never touched him. If MJ never touched him all those years, how likely is it that he would touch Wade on the first occasion they spend together? I think they know that Brett saying nothing happened all those years weakens their own story too which is why they are so desperate to recruit Brett and call his story in question.

Last edited:
Maybe she ought to be careful about what she shares on social media...oh who am I kidding, the Robsons being careful? :smilerolleyes: I feel bad for Brett though.

respect77;4154894 said:
She has no business to have a problem with Brett speaking about his own experiences and thoughts about MJ. He didn't say anything about Wade in that post.

But it once again shows that Brett is such an obstacle for these people (which is why he is on constant attack by haters and tabloids). Because he has spent more time with MJ than Wade or any of those boys. Yet, he says MJ never touched him. If MJ never touched him all those years, how likely is it that he would touch Wade on the first occasion they spend together? I think they know that Brett saying nothing happened all those years weakens their own story too which is why they are so desperate to recruit Brett and call his story in question.

Exactly, Wade wasn't brought into it at all and if Brett wants to reflect on his friendship with Michael he should be able to do that. I think you're right about Brett being a problem for the Robson's and everyone else who wants to believe in MJ's guilt, it absolutely wouldn't make sense for Michael to pounce on Wade immediately but never touch Brett even though he stayed with Michael more. I think the amount of time he spent with Michael is probably why haters have such a hard on for him, they're insistent that something must have happened to him but he's conversed with them publicly on twitter and told them Michael never did anything to him. I saw how much they hated that. He stomps all over their narrative and they can't stand it. We can see in their replies to him on twitter how annoyed they were that they couldn’t make him play their sick little game.

27974585921_7517ebe9ac_z.jpg

27438012003_e965e72a6c_z.jpg

The person he was talking to condescendingly sent him a link to an abuse survivor website too:

27771340820_7e6249e62c_z.jpg

28052020365_2d266b3c9e_z.jpg

28052022195_7b0666d503_z.jpg

27949592602_6c3766125d_z.jpg

27438239504_39bd5a775c_z.jpg

27438023243_1fb75e18b4_z.jpg

^ Tweets like those show this is just a game for haters to "win'" at any price and not about empathy for "victims". If you truly believe someone is a victim you respect his wishes and leave him alone. The nerve of them thinking they know better than Brett does and that he should converse with them personally about it. LOL. I suspect a conversation like that would rather go like:

"But look at Jordan Chandler. He is a millionaire now, he will never have any financial problems in his life. Wouldn't you want that financial safety too? Just say MJ molested you."

I suspect this is how the recruitment of Safechuck went too.

They do seem to treat this very much like a game, and that's pretty sick. Of the victim's advocates I know, none would speak to someone they thought was a victim like that, they wouldn't call them a coward or insult them and they wouldn't be speaking about an issue like this with him publicly. They have their anti MJ agenda and that's all they care about, they don't appear to care who gets hurt as long as they get what they want.

Just wtf is this dumb cow doing?! She isn't entitled to comment about MJ. Her son has made her look like a pimp in this whole charade. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Edit: I'm thinking about responding, but I should probably calm myself. I feel like going off on her, but I doubt she'll read it.

The pair are also still friends. Person pays tribute to the man who supposedly touched your son. You put 'really?' yet don't delete him as a friend.

The Robson family, ladies and gentleman. Where you have to see what crap they do to believe it!

Last edited:
The pair are also still friends. Person pays tribute to the man who supposedly touched your son. You put 'really?' yet don't delete him as a friend.

I know! I was just saying this to my mother before. It makes zero sense to me.

Who knows sadly nothing can shock us anymore. Just looked at her post.stupid cow didnt have the balls to say anything else but "really?" like the reply she got. Anyone on twitter or who has messenger app please let him know about her post and their "friendship"

I think if Brett was going to turn on MJ he would have done it by now, he had the chance to join Safechuck and Robson but didn't.

I agree ive been on f.b with him for a good few years. It would shock me but then who ever thought. Scumbag robson would do what he jlhas after all the things he said about mj over the years.

"Cant bare to delete mjs voice messages off my phone" is a good one ?

To me it seems like she wanted him to comment to her back.

I hope Brett saves this and if Robson gets a trial he will come and make them look like the freaking opportunist bastards they are.

Joy Robson said she never doubted Jackson was innocent, despite the serious charges against him.

She said the world has the wrong impression of the entertainer.

"I've never questioned Michael,'' she said.

"That's the bottom line. I've never ever had a second of a concern.

"I don't care what people say of me.

"You have to know Michael to understand.

"I've always said to Michael `I wished the world could know the Michael we do'.

"He's not what the media makes him out to be.''

I supposed Joy Robson would want to give an Oscar to MJ for being the best ****ing actor in history.
15 years and she didn't notice anything strange! She never had any doubt. Not even after
1993. How the hell will she explain this? That he managed to fool everyone?
Problem is MJ behaved with the Robsons the same way he behaved with all the other families,
and countless other people: he was sweet, polite, respectful, generous, gentle and loving.
Will she say that all of that was an act with them even though it was not an act with the Cascios
or the Agajanians or the Culkins?

BTW Scott Ross said if someone asks him he will tell the Wade told the truth in 2005, he saw no sign of
deception at all and his job among other things was to check whether a witness was credible and if someone was not
he told Tom Mez not to put her on the stand.
But with Wade he sense no such thing at all, and this is a seasoned investigator.

It's a great interview with Scott Ross by the way themjcast. com

One thing I don't understand about the Robson story is where Robson was between Feb 6 and Feb 11 1990.
In 2005 he said he stayed in Neverland but his sister was with him all that week.
Now he says he was left alone by all his family. Why would they do that?
Noone testified that Robson was all alone on the ranch for 5 days! And if he had been I'm sure Sneddon would have
grilled Joy Robson over that.
Joy testified in 2005 that MJ cancelled a trip to Japan and Wade was given a choice where he wanted to be and he said he wanted to stay in Neverland. But Wade said in his testimony that he was in Neverland without his mother only once in 1993 there were other people there too.

Did the whole family really leave Wade behind in Neverland for 5 days?

Last edited:
To me it seems like she wanted him to comment to her back.

That's what it looked like to me too. It appeared that she was looking for a fight. I'm not sure if she realises he doesn't get on social media very often. It took her 4 days to put that comment up, maybe she didn't see the post until then or was stewing over it and decided to say something.

So joy is mad at Brett for paying tribute to mj..?? Lol aww poor girl LOL

That's what it looked like to me too. It appeared that she was looking for a fight. I'm not sure if she realises he doesn't get on social media very often. It took her 4 days to put that comment up, maybe she didn't see the post until then or was stewing over it and decided to say something.

If what he said about Michael made her angry why didn't she just un friend him? This is not the first time he has said these things about Michael be it his birthday or the anniversary of his death. And let's not even talk about what he has said about wade yet, she still has never UN friended him.

Back