Mj kitchen style

The page is saying not available for me.

Re: Michael Jackson kitchen style

No offense, but the Mania section is about Michael, himself, not people who imitate his dance moves. Wasn't this moved to the "what about us"section?

And what is this guy screaming in the foreground? :(

No offense, but the Mania section is about Michael, himself, not people who imitate his dance moves. Wasn't this moved to the "what about us"section?

And what is this guy screaming in the foreground? :(
Everything i post is offensive to you smh. Just remove it if u feel that way. Smh sensitive about everything. Hell its still involving him period. I don't c your point of being a troll to me always

Everything i post is offensive to you smh. Just remove it if u feel that way. Smh sensitive about everything. Hell its still involving him period. I don't c your point of being a troll to me always
Im sorry. I was trying to be nice. I think you should post it-but in the proper section.
What's wrong with that?

PS: is this you? You should consider doing this as a street performer (or parties, etc) if you don't do it already professionally.

Last edited:

Im sorry. I was trying to be nice. I think you should post it-but in the proper section.
What's wrong with that?

PS: is this you? You should consider doing this as a street performer (or parties, etc) if you don't do it already professionally.

Agreed with Barbee, if this is you then you've got some good talent but it honestly needs to be posted in the appropriate section of the forum :)

What's wrong with that?

Im sorry but Thank you both & yes it is me....you probably don't remember i posted this a while bk
https://youtu.be/MeKAs6Kup1M
Agreed with Barbee, if this is you then you've got some good talent but it honestly needs to be posted in the appropriate section of the forum :)

WTG!! :clapping: I just watched. You were really good!
Your love for MJ is evident in your dancing. Good Job!
Also, your cheering section is ON! Lol!

I think I remembering seeing you on video before. Did you also do GHOSTS?

We have to get this kid out there and represent for mj!

This kid? Isn't that you? :busted:

Last edited:
Back