Another Black Man Shot Down by the US Police with no reason

HIStory

Proud Member
Graphic video shows black man bleeding after police shooting in Falcon Heights
And after all this it is the woman who is detained and taken to jail. According to her they haven't given her anything to eat or drink and they only released her at 5 a.m. They also took her phone. They basically treated HER like a criminal after their officer shot her boyfriend. They would never do this to white people. Never.

Here is the girlfriend telling what happeend to her at the police: https://www.facebook.com/100002471166595/videos/1057539947671701/?pnref=story

There is just no excuse for this but surely they will find some - like they always do.

I am outraged.

Earlier this week there was already this.

Sorry I just can watch the video but it is really sad those kind of things can happen in a civilized world,where everyone should be treated in the same way by public servants as the police are.Rip that young man

Is this shocking? Nope. I know I'm young but I understand that this happens all the time and has been happening for...ever.
There's another video of Alton getting pummeled to the ground.
From Twitter: https://twitter.com/_3Trinity/status/750489140441993216?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
People who were at the scene have said he didn't even reach for his gun.http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/news/16311988-55/video-showing-fatal-confrontation-circulates-at-protest-over-shooting-by-baton-rouge-officer
All he was doing was selling illegal cds. He didn't deserve to be shot 6 times for that.

The officer in the first video...listen to him shout "I told him not to reach for it!" Listen to him sound all scared because he know he did wrong and is about to be condemned (Oops nope. That rarely happens to a cop.) because he knows the man was getting his damn ID in the first place. He decided not to use his brain and shot the man out of fear. :banghead: DUMB. And I hate that the little girl had to watch all of that go down. :banghead::banghead: Did y'all hear what the child said to her mom at the ending of the video? My goodness. I always worry about this happening to a family member. Especially my older brothers. Wow...didn't know a cops job was to instill fear :|

why does it have to be a racial thing?

Do you think the same would have happened to a white family? Not "only" the man was shot with no reason, but to add to the insult after that it was his girlfriend who was detained, put in jail and they did not release her until the next morning 5 a.m. For why exactly? For being a passenger in a car where her boyfriend got senselessly murdered by a policeman? Meanwhile they took her phone (possibly to delete the video - little did they know she live streamed it).

Sorry but this would never happen to a white person while happens all the time to blacks. That's why it is a racial issue.

These things happen to white people as well, but not for being white. I remember an article where parents of autistic children confessed they had had talks with them about how to behave of stopped by the police. If you are neuroatypical, you may do stuff that neurotypical people find inappropriate and it could cost you life in the US :( However, as I said, race doesn't matter if you are white. If you're white, you have it easier ( = black autists have it super hard).

When I saw the Alton Sterling shooting video on CTVNewsNorthernOntario the other day, that pisses me off and I was like "The police just can't be trusted anymore." and last night another one, I began to believe the cops have gone too far and I knew police brutality kills. Those families who lost their loved ones by those police brutes deserves justice. The cops whould do better for the job instead of killing people. KILLING IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Even Prince spoke out via Twitter re. the shootings I've read it all yesterday.

why does it have to be a racial thing?

It is a racial thing. I could give you a whole list of innocent black people who were killed by officers because of racial profiling. (To be honest I don't know if Alton was really innocent because of the things he has done in his past... still the officers had no right to shoot him.)
Watch this video
What do you think the outcome would be if he was black?

Look at this-here's another one where they just released this video. This one is a road rage incident between a civilian and an off duty cop on July 4th. The guy approached the policeman's car, and he shot him. Then you see him stagger from car to car-unbelievable. I was reading earlier tonight that the police officer that shot Castile in Minn. was not afraid because he was black, but because he had a gun. He also told them he had a gun and a permit to carry it!!

Now, with the laws changing left and right to allow concealed handgun licenses, how are the police going to claim they are scared of a gun? Here in Texas, we are about to allow OPEN CARRY. I tell you right now, if I see somebody at the grocery store, carrying a gun, I'm going to run and call 911. But the police need to be trained to handle this stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-rage-killing-was-unjustified-relatives-say/

[h=1]Police Arrest the Man Who Posted the Shooting of Alton Sterling[/h]

By Christopher Spata

ledayyo_z9l8tj.jpg

Image via Facebook A day after Chris LeDay helped the first video of police officers shooting Alton Sterling to death in Baton Rouge, La. go viral, he was arrested himself in what he believes was retaliation by police officers.
LeDay, who lives in Atlanta, didn't film the shooting himself, but was the first person online to help it spread to a wider audience when he posted it to his Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts that all have large followings. His post was then shared widely by media outlets and the New York Daily News's Shaun King.
According to LeDay's own account of the arrest on Facebook, he was going to his job as a technician at Dobbins Air Reserve Base when he was suddenly detained by both military and civilian police officers.
detained_oa4kbz.jpg

LeDay later told the blog Photography Is Not a Crime that the officers had reason to believe he fit the description of someone wanted for battery. He was reportedly cuffed and shackled, but at the police station he was informed that he'd been arrested due to unpaid traffic tickets. He spent the night in jail and was released after paying $1,231 in fines. LeDay admitted to not paying the tickets because he couldn't afford them. His license was suspended, but, he told the blog, he uses Uber to get to work.
leday2_oa4kl2.jpg

LeDay told Photography Is Not a Crime that even though the charges were minor, he believes the police made a big spectacle out of arresting him at work as a way to get back at him for posting the video.

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/07/police-arrest-chris-leday-who-filmed-alton-sterling-shooting

Back