Chewbacca Mom sings Michael Jackson song "Heal the World".

terrell

Proud Member
Chewbacca Mom delivers a STUNNING Michael Jackson cover as a message for the world

Turns out Chewbacca Mom can do a lot more than laugh - she can belt out a song like the best of them.
Texan Candace Payne wants to help fill the world with joy again following the tragic recent events in the US with a new Facebook post, delivering an absolutely stunning version of Michael Jackson's 'Heal the World' which WILL leave you feeling all emotional.

Introducing the video, she explained that she was at her home only 30 minutes from where the Dallas shooting happened.

"I am thousands of miles, hundreds of miles away from really identifying with every single ounce of pain that I know is being felt by the whole world right now," she added.

"I've been spreading joy and I've been hoping to do that, but I found myself over the last couple days being silent because I've been so sad and so hurt by what's going on."
Candace brought happiness to everyone earlier this year when a video of her laughing while wearing a Chewbacca mask went viral, leading to her being immortalised as a Hasbro action figure.

Source - digitalspy.com

She did a really good job with that. Lovely and so sincere.

Wow! She really is such a lovely, kind, and genuine person! I wish her only the best ! (?????)

Back