MJ & Madonna Pics

Goddess4Real

Proud Member
In honor of the duet that was never meant to be (In the Closet), and that fact I couldn't find a thread devoted to these 2 icons together :computer: I thought I would start one and post my fav pics of them :smilerolleyes:

Where they first met.....in 1984! not in the 90s (looking at u Shana :crazy)

michaeljacksonns11.jpg

My fav, it looks like he is checking out her booty :yes:

110069-madonna_michael_ivy_617_409.jpg

Leaving Spagos Oscar Party 1991

110074-madonna_jackson_617_409.jpg

Remember on Instagram Madonna was posting all these MJ related posts and calling him her boo?

proxy.jpg

Cool thread.
I'm suprised one like this doesn't already exist.
Michael looks amazing in all of those pics (as he always did), and Madonna doesn't look bad either. :)

Sorry I'm a newbie what does OP mean?
Original post, I think. I guess there aren't a ton of pix of them together bc there are just a few occasions where they were officially together.
But there's probably lots of photos where they are at the same event.

Original post, I think. I guess there aren't a ton of pix of them together bc there are just a few occasions where they were officially together.
But there's probably lots of photos where they are at the same event.

Thanks, learn something new everyday. They both looked so good, and Madonna was giving the Jean Harlow meets Marilyn Monroe meets Jayne Mansfield vibe at Oscars. I wish Madonna would also post some candid pics of them on her Instagram....like in her house, looking at her um art collection etc.....I can dream :hysterical::naughty::pray:

screen-shot-2014-11-01-at-12-34-05-am.png

madonna-michael-jackson-oscar-1991.jpg

Last edited:
michaeljacksonns11.jpg

This oldest photo is often posted side-switched. (You can see it in Michaels face.)

Corrected:

h27lsilh.jpg

hy5cnpri.jpg

August 4th 1984, Madonna and Jellybean (he did the extended 12" mix of "Say Say Say") met The Jacksons at the Victory tour concert at Madison Square Garden.

Last edited:
Madonna & Paris Jackson: the missing MET moment http://www.laineygossip.com/madonna-and-paris-jackson-at-2017-met-gala/46906

I am, however, still waiting for a shot of Madonna with Paris Jackson. Madonna is furious that Hollywood is planning on a biopic about the early part of her career. Blond Ambition was on the Black List. Several major producers have acquired the rights. She has already commented, several times, on Instagram about how she’s not involved and if she’s not involved then they don’t have the story, the true story. When I wrote about this last week though, before Madonna made her objection public, my initial suggestion for who to play her was Miley Cyrus. And then everyone started talking about Paris Jackson. Because of this:

@Madonna some of the edits people send me get pretty wild but i'm kinda starting to dig it pic.twitter.com/H5wflVVdSa
— Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) March 18, 2017

And this, from Vanity Fair:

tmb_580x325_paris-vf-embed-02may17.jpg

I get it. I totally get it. But if there’s one person who would understand the most about an unauthorised portrayal of an icon? It’s Paris Jackson. I’m not sure Paris would do it without an endorsement from Madonna.

It was Paris’s first MET Gala last night. She wore Calvin Klein, not the most memorable look, but I’m kinda into the fact that Paris Jackson, the only daughter of Michael Jackson, wasn’t about going to her first MET Gala and lighting it on fire. She has It. It doesn’t need to be rushed.

that pillow is so fake. that is not michael's handwriting. but someone really tried hard to fake it ;) funny if madonna paid for it and thinks it is real haha

Wasn't there a phone recording leaked where he said he doesn't like Madonna?

Wasn't there a phone recording leaked where he said he doesn't like Madonna?

There was a conversation that was taped with Rabbi Shmuley I think. In it Michael talks about Madonna and says he feels she is jealous of him because men are too cool to scream and faint over a girl star yet Michael's fans scream and faint for him because they are female. It was words to that effect. I don't necessarily think he hated Madonna but I think that there was probably a certain level of healthy rivalry between them. When you are at the top of your game as they both were in the 80's I guess it is natural.

Back