Quincy Jones says that Michael KILLED HIMSELF.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Fast forward to 7:00
I'm never going to look at Quincy the same way again.

Additionally, whoever the guy is that's hosting the little web show also insinuates that Prince thought Michael was gay, and the audience that Quincy is speaking to laughs when Quincy tells them that Prince called Michael Camille instead of Michael (because making fun of Michael's sexuality is always funny:puke:), but if Prince did think Michael was gay who gives a damn!?

If you click on the video much bullshit abounds, so prepare to feel some level of anger or annoyance if you decide to watch the entire video.
I only clicked the video because of Quincy Jones in the thumbnail, and now I'm angry, so this is a bit of a vent thread.:angry:

PS if you're a Prince fan: there's plenty of stuff in the video to piss you off too.
Just a warning for y'all.

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be in the Trials and Tribulations thread, anyway, its a load of garbage. Michael was murdered by Dr Drugrad Muraydrug, either on his own auspices or for the illuminati or what ever crack pot organisation wnated MJ dead.

If anyone was gay between Michael and Prince, I would almost 100% say it was Prince. There's obviously nothing wrong with being gay, but I highly doubt Michael was given what we know about him. Quincy Jones will forever be a bitter old man who gets way, way too much credit for the three albums they did together.

Quincy always says everybody thinks he's gay too.
Maybe this moderator is somebody I got in a fight with on YouTube because of the line in "Bad". Said Prince didn't want to do the song bc it implied they were gay. Lol.

I'll watch the clip but Q always pisses me off these days.

As for what Quincy had to say, eh I couldn't really care and I'm not gonna get fired up over it. He has his opinions, we have ours.

I respect Quincy for being an incredible producer etc, but as a person he continues to disappoint. Trashing both MJ & Prince only highlights to me what a spinless, bitter b*tch he has become.

Quincy is just a senile old man, who's probably still bitter about getting dumped by Michael after Bad.

My real question is why is everybody taking "Your butt is mine" line out of context? By that logic Bad really means that Michael Jackson sucks.

Also Camille is one of the many aliases and alter egos that Prince has used in his recordings along with Jaime Starr, Alexander Nevermind, Joey Coco, Tora Tora, Christopher and Gemini. Maybe Quincy just made that up on the spot in order to diss MJ in a new derogatory way, or got just mixed up in due to his old age, trying to create new stories about them.....because they are no longer here to defend themselves.

Last edited:
Quincy is a bit senile IMO so his stories are a bit off. "Camile" was Prince's own female alter-ego, not MJ! LOL.

Camille is an unreleased album by Prince, recorded in 1986. The album was planned to consist of 8 tracks recorded by the singer in a funky, sped up vocal. The album was to be released under the name Camille (who would not be pictured on the cover) and not as a Prince album.

Two other songs were credited to Camille after the album project was abandoned. The first was "Scarlet Pussy", which was released as the B-side of the 1988 single "I Wish U Heaven" featuring a black label with the artist Camille credited in deep peach. Also, "U Got the Look", which appeared on Sign "?" the Times and was also released as a single. The video was recorded in France while Prince was on tour and the video was later added into the film Sign "?" the Times.
Prince would later resurrect the character of Camille for the 1988 Lovesexy tour. Within the show, Camille sang in a low tone, with Prince's vocal filtered to sound lower. Prince has used this technique on numerous occasions, uncredited to Camille. Prince confirmed in the Lovesexy tour book that Camille is the creator of The Black Album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreleased_Prince_projects#Camille

And Prince did not die of taking Oxycodone. It's also easy to judge both MJ and Prince, but you don't know what they went through with the amount of pressure insomnia and pain.

Quincy is just a senile old man, who's probably still bitter about getting dumped by Michael after Bad.

Yeap. Hes been a pathetic old fool for a number of years when it comes to mj and the B.S hes pushed about him. Who cares .he should be in a care home

Well it worked out for the best because Wesley Snipes career took off after Bad. And Wesley is more manly looking than Prince. Also, line of "your butt is mine" was something use in the urban cities when people wanted to FIGHT. So if anyone wanted to make something sexually about it, that would be their insecurities about themselves.

What the fricking hell Quincy? What's your fricking problem? Well you know what? For that I have no respect for you anymore.

He should have lost fans reapect along time ago when he went on about the kids even though he has "white"kids himself and vitiligo.

IMO, Quincy J. is so OVERRATED... and doesnt deserve such credit for MJs albums.
The only magic happened in 1978-1979 with Off The Wall album. That was the real magic power that connected Quincy and MJ creating his phenomenal album that started everything.

BUT Quincy did not want Billie Jean for the Thriller album.

Can you imagine BJ out of the album?

BJ is like a synonym of being Michael Jackson - the hat, the socks, the GLOVE, the moonwalk...

It WAS NOT about Quincy anymore, it was NOT Quincy who made Thriller the phenomenon. It was NOT quincy who made Michael Jackson the biggest artist on planet.

It was Michael!

Michael sang, Michael danced, Michael made the moves (BJ), Michael created the iconic style (hat/glove/socks/jackets, hair style, facial features), Michael was making the headlines for his status, NOT Quincy.

His credits for Thriller are overrated, and the BAD production... was not about Quincy anymore, It was only about Michael... BAD, Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror...... no sh!t about Quincy.

He was jealous of MJ, MJ collaborated with him on BAD, imo, only ... something like out of compassion.

After Off The Wall, Michael made his own way and path in the music biz, and was far more wiser than Quincy, especially when MJ insisted to have Billie Jean on Thriller album.

And now... for the past 15-20 years... Quincy was kind of.. out of business, like irrelevant.

BUT hey, remember, Quincy has sued Michael/the Estate for unpaid profits from albums sales, and... he had the same law firm and lawyers that represent... guess who... yeah... Wade ROBSON!

Quincy is nothing but a leech.

I dare to say that NOT Quincy made MJ famous, but Michael made Quincy relevant in the 80s, without MJ ... quincy would be like all those oldies... = irrelevant.

Will he ever shut the f*ck up?

I won't waste my time listening to his nonsense, I know he's senile and most of what he Q says nowadays regarding Michael is bullshit. I just don't understand why he went full attack on him in 2005 and continues today if he was still nice to MJ in the 90s and early 2000s even though they didn't work together ever again.

IMO, Quincy J. is so OVERRATED... and doesnt deserve such credit for MJs albums.
The only magic happened in 1978-1979 with Off The Wall album. That was the real magic power that connected Quincy and MJ creating his phenomenal album that started everything.

BUT Quincy did not want Billie Jean for the Thriller album.

Can you imagine BJ out of the album?

BJ is like a synonym of being Michael Jackson - the hat, the socks, the GLOVE, the moonwalk...

It WAS NOT about Quincy anymore, it was NOT Quincy who made Thriller the phenomenon. It was NOT quincy who made Michael Jackson the biggest artist on planet.

It was Michael!

Michael sang, Michael danced, Michael made the moves (BJ), Michael created the iconic style (hat/glove/socks/jackets, hair style, facial features), Michael was making the headlines for his status, NOT Quincy.

His credits for Thriller are overrated, and the BAD production... was not about Quincy anymore, It was only about Michael... BAD, Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror...... no sh!t about Quincy.

He was jealous of MJ, MJ collaborated with him on BAD, imo, only ... something like out of compassion.

After Off The Wall, Michael made his own way and path in the music biz, and was far more wiser than Quincy, especially when MJ insisted to have Billie Jean on Thriller album.

And now... for the past 15-20 years... Quincy was kind of.. out of business, like irrelevant.

BUT hey, remember, Quincy has sued Michael/the Estate for unpaid profits from albums sales, and... he had the same law firm and lawyers that represent... guess who... yeah... Wade ROBSON!

Quincy is nothing but a leech.

I dare to say that NOT Quincy made MJ famous, but Michael made Quincy relevant in the 80s, without MJ ... quincy would be like all those oldies... = irrelevant.
Something you all must also know is that Epic/Sony did NOT want Quincy to produce "Off the Wall" because Q was know mostly for Jazz producing and very few R & B and other music, but MJ went against those people and hired Quincy.

Why is everyone so mad at Q.?

What he meant was that MJ was on the decline mentally and physically for years prior to his actual death. It was meant metaphorically. In other words, he saw Q. saw it coming.

Why is everyone so mad at Q.?

What he meant was that MJ was on the decline mentally and physically for years prior to his actual death. It was meant metaphorically. In other words, he saw Q. saw it coming.

Sorry but to me that is over simplifying it. What excuse for all of the other mean spirited comments he made just to demean Michael? Quincy was given the chance to shine very brightly when he was working with MJ but when that ended Q's light faded.

Q is part of the john landis bitter and twisted club. Ppl whos own work became over shadowed by their work with mj.you would think they would have been grateful as it bought them to a whole new audience but nope their ego wouldnt allow it

Sorry but to me that is over simplifying it. What excuse for all of the other mean spirited comments he made just to demean Michael? Quincy was given the chance to shine very brightly when he was working with MJ but when that ended Q's light faded.

Mean spirited comments?

Honestly, I'm not going to go as far as to say MJ made Quincy, but it's pretty much a fact that MJ majorly helped put him on the map as one of the best producers to ever do it, so I see him doing stuff like this as him biting one of the most generous if not THE most generous hands that fed him.

Now I'm glad that Quincy wasn't involved with Bad 25 or Off The Wall docs.

Both Quincy and Michael were integral to OTW, Thriller and Bad. You couldn't have any of those albums without one or the other.

I think that while more credit should be given Michael for his roles as co-producer on those albums, at the same time we shouldn't take away from Quincy's contributions either. Attack his words sure but attacking his contributions to those three masterpieces? TBH it just comes off bitter and in desperation to lash out at him.

Last edited:
Even if jones wrote every song on all the albums it doesnt make a difference interms of what he is now. Hes been acting like an senile old man for along time. I pity him more than anything

Last edited:
Back