Michael Jackson's Son Prince In Showdown With Dad's Doc

MzKittyCat777

Guests
Michael Jackson's son wants to derail former physician Conrad Murray's bid to appear on a British reality show, a source close to the family says.

Murray, who was convicted of manslaughter for administering a dose of propofol that led to Jackson's death, is talking to producers about appearing on the next season of the UK show “I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” following the release of his tell-all book about his life with Jackson.

But Michael's heir, Prince Jackson, is livid at Murray's attempts to capitalize off his relationship with the singer, and will lobby network ITV to drop their plans to feature Murray on the show, in which a group of celebrities are dropped into a jungle environment and compete for the title of king or queen.

Murray lost his medical license and served two years of a four-year sentence after his conviction.

Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attraction to children
“Conrad Murray in the eyes of the children is nothing short of the devil,” says the Jackson family associate. “Prince and Paris are livid at what he is doing and how he keeps trying to use their dad for fame and fortune. He has lied time and time again about his behavior and is a proven criminal, but still he keeps on using Michael for fame and money gain.”

After learning of Murray’s efforts to appear on the show, the Jacksons consulted lawyers, says the family friend.

“They have been told that while a legal move is tough, Prince can appeal to broadcasters directly. So he says he'll do what he can.”

Michael's kids aren't the only Jacksons fuming over Murray's efforts to rebuild his career and replenish his coffers. Brother Jermaine Jackson fired off a series of tweets last week calling Murray a “guilty, odious man” and urging the network to “maintain a sense of decency and not use Michael's death/killer for sick entertainment value,” calling them “despicable to even consider it.” He called on Jackson’s fans to lobby the network.

Source: NYDailyNews
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...prince-showdown-dad-old-doc-article-1.2740188

Well whatever plan Prince has to derail Conrad... He's got my support!!

He got my support too but i don't think he can do anything. The Jacksons let Murray get away if they had made him pay there is no way he can do this. It is going to be tough from the legal side i just hope it get cancel

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Katherine had the chance to stop Murray from profiting off Michael's death but failed to do what was necessary.

If true, I wish Prince all the luck.

The New York Daily News is a tabloid and it is very much a tabloid article. "A source close to the family said..." etc.

This made-up article really should be deleted from the News section as it comes from notorious British "journalist" James Desborough.
That source close to J family does not exist or it could be Stacy B as he likes to refer himself as family insider:puke:

Probably a planted story to give murray publicity

I lost a lot of respect for Prince when he carelessly tweeted "#AllLivesMatter".....

This made-up article really should be deleted from the News section as it comes from notorious British "journalist" James Desborough.
That source close to J family does not exist or it could be Stacy B as he likes to refer himself as family insider:puke:

James Desborough was the "journalist" who we can "thank" that fake FBI files story in the Sunday People that went viral and caused so much harm to MJ.

James Desborough was the "journalist" who we can "thank" that fake FBI files story in the Sunday People that went viral and caused so much harm to MJ.

Stacy B posted first that article and then James D run with it to The Mirror, but all the same, both of them are disgusting.
I think when Stacy B writes bs article, he quotes family source, its James, and vice versa:puke:
Both of them writes to Ny Daily News.

Stacy B posted first that article and then James D run with it to The Mirror, but all the same, both of them are disgusting.
I think when Stacy B writes bs article, he quotes family source, its James, and vice versa:puke:
Both of them writes to Ny Daily News.

There were two waves of that nonsense. First article was in the Sunday People/Mirror by James Desborough and David Gardner on June 30, 2013. Stacy Brown repeated the nonsense in an article in April 2015 that went viral again.

Of course Prince has our support!

I wouldnt bother. Said poster likes to get a reaction. im sure Jr would say the same about them and the things they say if he knew of their excistance

David gardner thats another name who has spent decades spreading B.S

Wasn't there a rule that tabloid articles should be in the Trials and Tribulation section and no links should be posted to them?

I've heard about this, too, although I'm not sure how true it is.
If murray did enter the jungle, I doubt he would leave in one piece, but that's not why I don't want this to happen. This "man" should not get any kind of publicity.

Hey Prince has a production company now.. Maybe he'll put together a documentary de railing Conrad, you know that would get attention! I bet you networks would try to get a piece of that!

There were two waves of that nonsense. First article was in the Sunday People/Mirror by James Desborough and David Gardner on June 30, 2013. Stacy Brown repeated the nonsense in an article in April 2015 that went viral again.

It's just unbelievable how these nobodies have so much power by simply writing something shocking and disgusting.
How come any tabloid article can go viral at all? Why would any website take them seriously in the first place?
Or they only do it when it's about MJ?

The thing that makes me even more angry about the FBI files fake story is that it just should have died a regular tabloid death. But it's reappeared and been incorporated into all these new stories as fact.

Why is it careless all lives do matter!
Yes, they do and I thought the same the first time I heard someone retaliate with "All Lives Matter."
BUT I'm white, was a child in the 60s and grew up with unity songs like WATW and 'I'd like to Buy the Workd a Coke.' So I didn't get it -at first.

Reading the comments on that, I realized "Black Lives Matter" is a battle cry against police brutality.
It's not that only black lives matter or all police are bad. It's the fact that we have police killing unarmed black people as if they are nothing but disposable. There has been case after case after case ever since the death of Trayvon Martin a few years ago. No police have gone to jail either. Nothing has changed since Michael wrote TDCAU. We now have cell phone cameras tho and we can see it.
To say "All Lives Matter" takes away from the message trying to be made about police brutality.

that tweet was a beautiful tweet, and Michael would be proud that his son posted ALL lives matter. That is what his father stood for, it was not a black thing, white thing, Mexican, or Arab thing...

When you segregate (even with good intentions) you separate! it is in its definition.. That does not speak to UNITY!

There are many groups that get over looked and over shadowed because they don't have representation.. ALL lives matter

When I saw "Michael Jackson's son Prince..." in the Trials & Tribulations section I was thinking the worst! I was so relieved when I saw what the thread was about, lol.

^ lol, it is strange to see his name in this area...

When I read "Black Lives Matter" I think about people in Africa too and other places.
Black people who are treated bad, dont get help..
Children and adults shouldn´t starve to death or die from diseases that are easy to treat

When I read "All Lives Matter" I think about animals too.

Back