Bill Botrell-Interview about working with Michael

Nice :)! I thought he was going to talk about the Dangerous album though :/. Do you guys think we might get anything this year for its 25th anniversary?

Interesting interview. He could have told more about MJ, but I understand this is about his career not MJ's and only as much you can tell in a 20 minute interview.

That's really cool. State of shock with Freddie is miles better than the one on victory in my opinion

Very good interview love it but i agree would have love to hear more on the dangerous album but he also brought out some good points you will never see another Michael Jackson in this lifetime he was one of a kind. He is also right you will be seeing alot of change in the music business that for sure.

I always notice how ppls love talking in Michael soft voice i wish Seth could have gotting Michael to use his deep voice more it sound good.

Thanks for sharing, I could listen to this type of stuff all day!

Thanks for sharing, I could listen to this type of stuff all day!
Me too. I love this kind of stuff from these kinds of people. Educated, and really articulate so you can imagine it.
Matt Forger, Brad-I love to hear them talk and read their interviews.
Reminds me of the fantastic interview with Glen Ballard who made me "see" the difference Quincy made in the studio.

Back