Michael Jackson Forever: 15 Ways We've Seen a New Generation Fall in Love With MJ

with Michael you can hand a DVD with music videos to a child and a fan would be born.. I handed my wife (than girlfriend) younger sisters History Vol II DVD and they played that on repeat for about a year.. the family would wake up to him blaring!! It doesn't take much for people to see his magic!

WOW, that was an amazing article really! I read it and watched it with tears in my eyes! It gives us so much HOPE for a better world really! :blush: Thanks for sharing!

It's so amazing and great how children/younger generations are curious about Michael Jackson and, eventually, love him. It isn't like Michael Jackson was a young and popular current act or something; he could have been their father. Yet, Michael Jackson is really appealing to the young generations.

Yeah MJ certainly did inspire many people over his career. Not often you see articles like this.

307e891afce61455ddeb943350139df0.jpg

15 ways??

Billie Jean
Remember The Time
The Way You Make Me Feel
You Rock My World
Beat It
PYT
Wanna Be Startin Somethn
Man In The Mirror
Dangerous
Scream
Don't Stop 'Til you get enough
Thriller
Dirty Diana
You Are Not Alone
They Don't Care About Us

I can keep going if you'd like! ;)

Who's Bad ?@WhosBad8 18. Sep.

My future kids!! Can't wait! They are going to love michael jackson just like me

CsqDbHHXEAAszHT.jpg

@staywild23 @MacMandy90

Doesn't seem to be YT so not sure how to catch it and post it. In the first post upthread there is a little 'Michael Jackson remembered' vid. I have no idea who any of them are but they all love Michael.

As a part of the new generation of MJ fans I am proud to be a fan of such a talented and legendary man.
May every generation recognise him the same way I see him
I first came across him during lockdown, I have only had remember the time and black or white played to me when I was too young to remember and I saw I boy in my class dance to thriller for the school talent show and saw I Want you back on just dance but other than that I had no other knowledge of MJ then lockdown came and I started to listen to the Jackson 5 and immediately fell In love with Michael. At first I was scared to tell anyone but then I became more open. Now I am a major fan or him in all eras and I listen to him everyday!
God bless him.

I first came across him during lockdown
Loved reading your post. I've been into Michael for many, many years but have also had long stretches where I've been quite detached from his music. I definitely remember getting into his music a lot more during the first lockdown and finding more levels to it than maybe I was aware of before. I don't know if it was just because I was spending more time with his music or if it was because of the strangeness of that time but everything to do with Michael did seem to go up several levels.

At first I was scared to tell anyone but then I became more open.
This made me feel kinda sad. Is that because he still has a negative image in the media? The situation is much better than it used to be but it can still be tricky.

Now I am a major fan or him in all eras
I do love all the different phases of his career although I'm getting to know the J5 and Jacksons stuff way more than I ever did before. I thought I knew them quite well but now I'm finding I didn't know half of it. They are way more interesting than I had thought - the music is a lot more varied than I realised. It's almost like discovering two new bands, lol.

Back