Who is your favorite superhero?

Do you like to go to the movies?

Do you live in apartment or a house?

What makes you smile?

There you go! Have fun
(y)

Don't forget to 'bother' your fellow HOTseat members :cheeky:

Who is your favorite superhero?

i have many,but i really love spiderman. I think Peter Parker is very relatable and i love the comics

Do you like to go to the movies?

I'm more of a tv series junkie, but i like movies too.Still,I only go to watch them in the cinema if they REALLY interest me.

Do you live in apartment or a house?

apartment, with my family

What makes you smile?

thinking about certain conversations that i had with people that are close to me,always makes me smile :)

If you could do anything at all and you knew you wouldn't fail, what would it be?

If you could only keep three things what would they be? Other than people that is.

If you could do anything at all and you knew you wouldn't fail, what would it be?

If you could only keep three things what would they be? Other than people that is.

1) hmmm,i would love to cure all diseases in this world

2)Smartphone,my favourite book and my necklace (i got it when i was 4)

Aww, that is so kind of you! Wish that dream of 'curing all diseases' could be granted, hey! :blush:

What is your Favorite book?

It must be a 'special' necklace. Could you tell us more about it? (If you'd like to of course! )

What is your BIGGEST dream you wish to come true (apart from 'curing all the diseases' which is an 'awesome' dream too but you know) something you'd love to achieve in life?

1) My favourite book right now is My sister's keeper.

2)Yes the necklace is indeed very special to me, My grandma gave it to me before she died and we don't have many pictures together,so it's the only connection to her.I was only 4 but she will always be one of my first memories in life. :)

3) this sounds so cliché,but i'd love to have a big family one day and when I get old i want us all to be together (birthdays etc.) and see my children and grandchildren, and i'll know that i've raised them and that they love me.... this is nothing spectacular but it's my life goal :D

DancingMjsdream;4166299 said:
1) My favourite book right now is My sister's keeper.

2)Yes the necklace is indeed very special to me, My grandma gave it to me before she died and we don't have many pictures together,so it's the only connection to her.I was only 4 but she will always be one of my first memories in life. :)

3) this sounds so cliché,but i'd love to have a big family one day and when I get old i want us all to be together (birthdays etc.) and see my children and grandchildren, and i'll know that i've raised them and that they love me.... this is nothing spectacular but it's my life goal :D

"My sister's keeper" Can you give the Author and why is it your fave book?

That is wonderful to 'treasure' it!

Nah, cliché is good! I hope you find 'true love' one day and are 'blessed' with children ♥
How many children do you want?

Daryll748;4166396 said:
"My sister's keeper" Can you give the Author and why is it your fave book?

That is wonderful to 'treasure' it!

Nah, cliché is good! I hope you find 'true love' one day and are 'blessed' with children ♥
How many children do you want?

The author is Jodi Picoult.The book is about a girl called Kate who has cancer and she is about to die.With the help of scientists,the family decides to 'create' another daughter (Anna) who is a perfect genetic match for her sister.So she's basically just there to keep her sister alive.Anna undergoes several procedures, including frequent blood withdrawals and a painful bone marrow extraction, to help Kate.But she never volunteered to do it,of course.When Anna gets older,she decides to sue her parents for medical emancipation,although that could mean that her sister will die.But Anna doesn't want to get exploited anymore.
This book deals with a very controversal topic and I think that it was very touching and sad. I can recommend it to everybody!

-Hm at least 3 children! I would love to have more but i think my own family is big enough and i want to work later-not stay at home all day,definitely!

Back