Questions About Items Found In MJ's House Shortly After His Death?

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
Hello! The following are questions I have had for quite some time now, but have not posted because I was unsure of how to ask them. Before asking, I sincerely hope nobody is offended by this post. I have finally found the courage to post this in the "In The Hood" section of the forum, because it is an area where we are free to discuss questions we may have about Michael.

When I looked at images that were taken of Michael's house shortly after he died, in the images of the room he died in (see below), there is 1) a doll on his bed, and 2) many large images of babies on his dressing table. What are your thoughts on that? To me, the doll on his bed is 20 times more disturbing than the baby posters on his dressing table, but both seem to be a bit weird/creepy/troubling/disturbing/odd...and I am a fan!!! I am very happy to be an MJ fan, but if someone were to say to me, "Michael Jackson was a 50-year-old man at the time of his death - why was there a doll on his bed, and many large images of babies on his dressing table?", I would not know how to justify/explain/defend MJ in my response to that question. What is the story behind those two objects? How did they end up in his room? Please let me know what your thoughts are on this. Below are the images I am referring to. Thanks in advance.

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-055-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-023-480w-1.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-019-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-058-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-034-480w-1.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-012-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-078-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-08-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-01-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-021-480w.jpg

To me, the doll on his bed is 20 times more disturbing than the baby posters on his dressing table, but both seem to be a bit weird/creepy/troubling/disturbing/odd...and I am a fan!!!

The key word here in this is "to me". That's simply your perception, for whatever reason you find them "disturbing" and "troubling". To me they are not disturbing or troubling. So it is a personal perception. I think people only find them "disturbing" because of all the trash thrown at MJ regarding the child abuse allegations (otherwise the doll would be seen just as eccentric, like his mannequins and no one would think anything of the baby pics other than "how cute!") but how are those allegations even connected to these items? MJ was accused of abusing early teenage boys, not babies. So what is even the connection? Nor are the images or the doll sexual.

MJ loved babies he said it many times, it was never a secret. And he openly talked about having baby dolls.

MJ: Yeah, and she – promised me that before we married, that would be the first thing we’d do was have children. So I was broken-hearted and I walked around all the time holding these little baby dolls and I’d be crying, that’s how badly I wanted them. So I was determined to have children. It disappointed me that she wouldn’t keep her promise to me, you know?

I wouldn't consider this either as the way "a normal man" would try to get his wife have his kids, but MJ was never a "normal guy" and that is not a bad thing. Many great artists aren't normal but eccentric and do things that are not characteristic for "normal people". So what? It was never a secret that MJ wasn't your average guy. A lot of things he did are considered weird and odd by average people, not only this. Weird and odd behavior doesn't make a criminal nor a child abuser though.

IMO MJ's biggest tragedy is that his eccentricities are often twisted by people into things that are just not there in reality.

Last edited:
I have never thought of MJ like he is every day Joe who does things like every day Joe does.

This is my train of thought:
Did you hear the tape Conrat Murray recorded MJ?
Here is the transcript in case you don't remember it as it gives you a idea of how Michael' mind worked as what comes to children, and this is Michael in his most vulnerable state of mind
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/10/05/full-transcript-michael-jacksons-recorded-talk-dr-murray

I think those pictures of babies are just a reminder for himself as why he is doing concerts and where the money is going to go.
He also said that when he sees face of child, he sees God, so maybe when he was looking at those photos, he was looking at God.
http://www.truemichaeljackson.com/on-children/

Some people put pictures of Pope or other religious pictures in their walls, maybe Michael's religious/purpose of life was to try to help as many kids as possible and had reminders all over the place.

I think that doll on the bed is collectable, which he collected many of them for Paris.

I don't see anything weird about having pictures of things/people you like. don't you have that in your home? knowing how much he loved children, there's absolutely nothing weird about him having pictures of babies around

There are many grown men and women who collect dolls (my mother does), what's the problem with that? I'd rather see men collecting dolls than men collecting guns, but that's just me...

What's more, Michael had a daughter, so it would have been way more strange if there hadn't been any dolls in his house, wouldn't you agree?

How can baby pictures be disturbing to anyone is beyond me... Who doesn't like baby pictures? I have animal pictures in my house, do you find that disturbing?

When I looked at images that were taken of Michael's house shortly after he died, in the images of the room he died in (see below), there is 1) a doll on his bed, and 2) many large images of babies on his dressing table. What are your thoughts on that? To me, the doll on his bed is 20 times more disturbing than the baby posters on his dressing table, but both seem to be a bit weird/creepy/troubling/disturbing/odd...and I am a fan!!! I am very happy to be an MJ fan, but if someone were to say to me, "Michael Jackson was a 50-year-old man at the time of his death - why was there a doll on his bed, and many large images of babies on his dressing table?", I would not know how to justify/explain/defend MJ in my response to that question. What is the story behind those two objects? How did they end up in his room? Please let me know what your thoughts are on this. Below are the images I am referring to. Thanks in advance.

What is there to defend or justify? I would just say Michael was an unusual man with unusual interests - end of conversation. If anyone has a theory on how these baby pictures and dolls are evidence of criminal behaviour, I'd love to hear it.

Personally, I think Michael considered small children to be non-threatening and that's why he liked to be reminded of them constantly. It made him feel safe as he didn't trust the adults around him (and with good reason). It was a bit like a refuge for him. So if you feel you need a justification, that would be it.

I don't see anything weird about having pictures of things/people you like. don't you have that in your home? knowing how much he loved children, there's absolutely nothing weird about him having pictures of babies around

Yes, but the 'problem' is that the things Michael liked are not things most men his age like. If he had a bunch of pictures of cars, guns, scantily clad women etc. on his cupboard, that would be fine. But smiling babies are weird and disturbing, that's how our society works.

personally, I would find pictures of guns way more disturbing than pictures of babies, but maybe that's just me

Last edited:
... the only thing I find disturbing is seeing these pictures of Michael´s death bed for the first time. To see the scene how and where he died ... that saddens and disturbs me.

The baby pictures are just cute and since Michael loved babies, they are endearing to me. And I knew he had/collected dolls, ...

moonstruck87;4166460 said:
... the only thing I find disturbing is seeing these pictures of Michael´s death bed for the first time. To see the scene how and where he died ... that saddens and disturbs me.

The baby pictures are just cute and since Michael loved babies, they are endearing to me. And I knew he had/collected dolls, ...
It didn't bother me in the slightest. I knew fans gave him pictures of kids and babies all the time through the years and there was no shortage of fans standing outside that house and they were also giving him gifts. And the baby doll could have been Paris's. I even thought maybe he wanted to try to sleep and wanted a comforting atmosphere to sleep in-away from the stresses of rehearsal and worrying about the show-so wouldn't you put up things that make you happy and peaceful? It did cross my mind when I first saw the pix that the press is going to have a field day with the doll on the bed. But it didn't bother me at all.

What did upset me and start the tears going was that crumpled heap of clothes lying by his bathroom on the way to his shower. It was that Ed Hardy black bulldog pants, the "Curls for my Girls" black and white t-shirt and the black and red bomber jacket lying there-that was my favorite thing he wore in TII, and I was heartbroken to see it just lying there because it was the last thing he wore. It just made it so real to me.

moonstruck87;4166460 said:

I felt the same way when I saw these pics. I had not seen them before

Sendt fra min Lenovo A7600-F med Tapatalk

barbee0715;4166616 said:
It didn't bother me in the slightest. I knew fans gave him pictures of kids and babies all the time through the years and there was no shortage of fans standing outside that house and they were also giving him gifts. And the baby doll could have been Paris's. I even thought maybe he wanted to try to sleep and wanted a comforting atmosphere to sleep in-away from the stresses of rehearsal and worrying about the show-so wouldn't you put up things that make you happy and peaceful? It did cross my mind when I first saw the pix that the press is going to have a field day with the doll on the bed. But it didn't bother me at all.

What did upset me and start the tears going was that crumpled heap of clothes lying by his bathroom on the way to his shower. It was that Ed Hardy black bulldog pants, the "Curls for my Girls" black and white t-shirt and the black and red bomber jacket lying there-that was my favorite thing he wore in TII, and I was heartbroken to see it just lying there because it was the last thing he wore. It just made it so real to me.

I just scrolled down and did not really look at the pics closely. Oh God! I´m now even more thankful I didn´t. :(

It really does upset me sometimes thinking about how Michael's life was towards the end. It's not worth dwelling on I don't think, although it is very sad that such a great talent had to go like that.

Back