Did MJ Have ANY Faults?

prettyyoungthaang

Proud Member
Just to make this clear, this ISN'T an MJ bashing thread! He was human after all, but I find myself putting him on a pedestal and thinking he was just the most perfect person to ever exist, which just isn't healthy... or correct, because no one is perfect.

As far as I know Michael just had a caring heart and was wonderful to everyone... I can't think of any faults of his.

Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

MJ had many faults. Not gonna try to discuss them on here though. I'll just get screamed at.

Of course he had faults like everybody. If we talk about his music and performing then you can see them on HIStory Tour.

Naive, at times.

Lacking in the confidence of his supreme ability, at times.

Yes he did but the last time I opened up to discuss it I got in trouble for the first and only time.. So I'll pass! lol

Performing? Yes.

His music? Yes.

His private life? Yes.

Michael had many faults. He was human, no more or less than any one of us. That's just how humans operate.

The Stan life can be pretty funny.

tumblr_inline_mqpqztaIsr1r80p9c.gif

I'm sure this won't end up being a bun fight. Me thinks you're not really looking for a balanced discussion about a immensely talented but flawed human.

I'm sure this won't end up being a bun fight. Me thinks you're not really looking for a balanced discussion about a immensely talented but flawed human.

You seem to be forgetting that he's perfect and anything you have to say otherwise is wrong.

Was he one of the best and most faultless humans to ever exist.
Yes, yes he was.
I say this because I don't see his own kindness, naïveté, etc as a fault, but I see the people that took advantage of that as the ones at fault.
But is he faultless altogether.
Heck NO!
He was not Jesus or God, he was human and all humans have faults.

You ask a question, but then instantly invalidate it by saying this isn't a Michael bashing thread.

What I meant by that was I didn't want people to think I was trying to start an argument/encourage MJ bashing, because speaking about someone's flaws isn't bashing, as all humans are flawed and he wasn't perfect.

Obvious troll is obvious

Sendt fra min Lenovo A7600-F med Tapatalk

I don't understand why people get offended why we say that Michael had some faults/mistakes in his life as well. Michael is a human being, he makes mistakes too. Of course, we the hardcore fans, don't like to see the King make any mistakes because we know he's the best.

I don't care if people are going to hate me or scream. But beat me, bash me, you can never trash me. (Pun intended)

But I really wish that Michael didn't mention he slept with kids. I know that he is innocent, because Michael loved kids for years. Since he was a teenager. And I know that Michael wants the best for the world and I know that Michael rather cuts his wrists than hurting a child. And I know Michael wants the world more to love and show kids more love and make them happy.

But you guys how know those tabloid junkies work. They always change the true story to make money. And that's what happened with Michael. People are dumb and have their judgment ready before doing research. And the tabloid bitches know this. The thing that Mike told Bashir about sharing a bed is loving in his biased interview was not so good. I'm not blaming Michael, he trusted devil Bashir and I couldn't know that things would happen afterwards.

Furthermore, I wish Michael didn't offer money back in 1993 when the allegations come around about him molesting childs. Those bitches were after money and they got what they want. Although offering money was the simplest way to get rid off the dumb allegations, it wasn't smart in my opinion. Because this made him quilty in the public's eye and those devils got the money they were after.

Musically, he was almost perfect for most of his career.

Performance wise he lip synced too much.

As a human, none of us knew him so we can't answer.

I don't understand why people get offended why we say that Michael had some faults/mistakes in his life as well. Michael is a human being, he makes mistakes too. Of course, we the hardcore fans, don't like to see the King make any mistakes because we know he's the best.

I don't care if people are going to hate me or scream. But beat me, bash me, you can never trash me. (Pun intended)

But I really wish that Michael didn't mention he slept with kids. I know that he is innocent, because Michael loved kids for years. Since he was a teenager. And I know that Michael wants the best for the world and I know that Michael rather cuts his wrists than hurting a child. And I know Michael wants the world more to love and show kids more love and make them happy.

But you guys how know those tabloid junkies work. They always change the true story to make money. And that's what happened with Michael. People are dumb and have their judgment ready before doing research. And the tabloid bitches know this. The thing that Mike told Bashir about sharing a bed is loving in his biased interview was not so good. I'm not blaming Michael, he trusted devil Bashir and I couldn't know that things would happen afterwards.

Furthermore, I wish Michael didn't offer money back in 1993 when the allegations come around about him molesting childs. Those bitches were after money and they got what they want. Although offering money was the simplest way to get rid off the dumb allegations, it wasn't smart in my opinion. Because this made him quilty in the public's eye and those devils got the money they were after.

I certainly agree, Michael made many stupid decisions such as this throughout his life. Many people around him tried to tell him this as well, which resulted in them being shut out of his life.

Of course he had faults. He was human. But I prefer to see the good in people and not focus on the negative

I can understand what you mean about the money thing, but I think you have to keep in mind that MJ just wanted this whole thing to go away. I think it was in the Diane Sawyer interview (I might be wrong) but he claims that he was not guaranteed to be seen as innocent in a trial, and was told paying the money would've ended the case, and that's exactly what MJ wanted; it was hard to decide what was the 'right' thing to do in response to such absurd allegations.

Obvious troll is obvious

Sendt fra min Lenovo A7600-F med Tapatalk

I legit don't think OP meant to start anything with this thread (even though I don't think in any way that the thread was a good idea).
I know that a few other people are going to have a field day in here though.
Word bond.
Infact, I have them on ignore, but I see a few of em are already in here, and they're just as unhappy and obsessed as usual if InvincibleTal's quote is anything to go by, LOL. :)

Last edited:

I can understand what you mean about the money thing, but I think you have to keep in mind that MJ just wanted this whole thing to go away. I think it was in the Diane Sawyer interview (I might be wrong) but he claims that he was not guaranteed to be seen as innocent in a trial, and was told paying the money would've ended the case, and that's exactly what MJ wanted; it was hard to decide what was the 'right' thing to do in response to such absurd allegations.

It's always hard to say in situations like this what the best course of action would have been, I think it's safe to say paying them off was a bad idea overall though. It just made people think he was guilty.

MJ had many faults. Not gonna try to discuss them on here though. I'll just get screamed at.

Why the hostile attitude? You approach every thread this way. No, not every fan here believes Michael was a perfect angel and no one's going to scream at you for discussing Michael's faults when it is relevant to the topic thread. I personally just don't see the point of dwelling on someone's faults all the time, especially on a fan board. There's enough of that outside of the fan community, most people come here as a reprieve from that and to celebrate the man we all love. What is wrong with that?

Why the hostile attitude? You approach every thread this way. No, not every fan here believes Michael was a perfect angel and no one's going to scream at you for discussing Michael's faults when it is relevant to the topic thread. I personally just don't see the point of dwelling on someone's faults all the time, especially on a fan board. There's enough of that outside of the fan community, most people come here as a reprieve from that and to celebrate the man we all love. What is wrong with that?

Thank you

Say, say, say what you like about these types of threads......they sure get the replies in.

Back