Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 174 of 174

Thread: Did MJ have ANY faults?

   
  1. #166
    Points: 3,765, Level: 38
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    893
    Points
    3,765
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 688 Times in 300 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slave To The Rhythm View Post
    and even after hours and hours of research... (yeah I know you will say I did wrong Research...) I believe he was innocent but I could never say he was 100% innocent (regarding to that he could have had an interest in children but never did something bad)
    Don't you think if sexual attraction to boys would be on someone's mind then sooner or later he would express just that
    in words not just actions? MJ was one of the most scrutinized man on Earth for decades. Hundreds of people had direct contract with him including phone contact, letters, emails, notes. He wrote hundreds of lyrics, poems and a book. He gave dozens of interviews ever since he was a young teen. He was investigated by multiple agencies for years.

    So how come noone ever found anything where he expressed attraction toward boys
    but there are several examples where he expressed attraction toward girls and women?
    Where are the incriminating phone calls, letters, notes, lyrics, emails anything?
    There's just nothing.

    In fact MJ never talked about boys specifically he always talked about babies and children.

    Another thing which is a dead giveaway is him constantly urging others to love and care about children
    and gushing over those who did it. Like when he said Lisa was so sweet she went with him to those children hospitals
    and "look at Lady Diana she's so sweet with all those babies that's something you cannot fake."

    Pedophiles may say they love and care about children but they are not crazy about adults who love and care about children.
    And MJ really loved adults who did that. Only someone who genuinely cares about kids would do that.
    Last edited by redfrog; 25-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:


  3. #167
    Points: 16,979, Level: 83
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Pink Diamond Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    A Place With No Name.
    Posts
    2,985
    Points
    16,979
    Level
    83
    Thanks
    1,254
    Thanked 2,127 Times in 979 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    Don't you think if sexual attraction to boys would be on someone's mind then sooner or later he would express just that
    in words not just actions? MJ was one of the most scrutinized man on Earth for decades. Hundreds of people had direct contract with him including phone contact, letters, emails, notes. He wrote hundreds of lyrics, poems and a book. He gave dozens of interviews ever since he was a young teen. He was investigated by multiple agencies for years.

    So how come noone ever found anything where he expressed attraction toward boys
    but there are several examples where he expressed attraction toward girls and women?
    Where are the incriminating phone calls, letters, notes, lyrics, emails anything?
    There's just nothing.

    In fact MJ never talked about boys specifically he always talked about babies and children.

    Another thing which is a dead giveaway is him constantly urging others to love and care about children
    and gushing over those who did it. Like when he said Lisa was so sweet she went with him to those children hospitals
    and "look at Lady Diana she's so sweet with all those babies that's something you cannot fake."

    Pedophiles may say they love and care about children but they are not crazy about adults who love and care about children.
    And MJ really loved adults who did that. Only someone who genuinely cares about kids would do that.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    Michael's love of children wouldn't have been questioned half as much if at all had he been a woman.
    The media probably would have went much easier on him even after the allegations hit had he been a woman.
    Sad, but true.

    Just yesterday on the news a female high school teacher that had sex with her teenaged student was called beautiful whilst being described.
    I was disgusted.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pink Diamond Princess For This Useful Post:


  5. #168
    Points: 63,258, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,605
    Points
    63,258
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    20,152
    Thanked 35,448 Times in 9,212 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Diamond Princess View Post
    Just yesterday on the news a female high school teacher that had sex with her teenaged student was called beautiful whilst being described.
    I was disgusted.
    This reminds me of this scene in South Park. And while this is a parody, there is some truth to it.


  6. #169
    Points: 3,765, Level: 38
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    893
    Points
    3,765
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 688 Times in 300 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Diamond Princess View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    Michael's love of children wouldn't have been questioned half as much if at all had he been a woman.
    The media probably would have went much easier on him even after the allegations hit had he been a woman.
    Sad, but true.

    Very true. Lady Diana could have kids on her lap, kiss them cuddle them and it was said to be a wonderful thing.
    when she was asked why she stopped wearing a hat she said "you cannot cuddle a child in a hat"

    Imagine what MJ had got if he said those words.

    there is Avicii's Wake me up video where a little girl is sharing a bed with a woman. Noone says it's perverted.
    Replace the woman with a guy and guess what the reaction would be.

    Last edited by redfrog; 09-04-2017 at 10:58 PM.

  7. #170
    Points: 73,263, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Espana
    Posts
    40,989
    Points
    73,263
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 8,598 Times in 2,843 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    A human being have faults??? Of course not😴😉
    Last edited by elusive moonwalker; 26-03-2017 at 01:38 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:


  9. #171
    Points: 12,641, Level: 73
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    over the rainbow...
    Posts
    1,653
    Points
    12,641
    Level
    73
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 138 Times in 65 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    A human being have faults??? Of course not
    Michael is not a human... sooo.... hehehe

  10. #172
    Points: 26,282, Level: 96
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,086
    Points
    26,282
    Level
    96
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    Michael had everything to make him the largest target... He was a man, black man, much of his life was unknown, largest star in the world, 'pretty boy' features, changing features, his shyness, the 'oddities of having non domestic pets and carrying them around.. His biggest downfall was his brilliance! All the PR In the the 80s was used against him in the biggest ways

  11. #173
    Points: 3,432, Level: 36
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    99
    Points
    3,432
    Level
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 33 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    This is true. A woman who did some of the things Michael did would not have been criticized as severely.
    Nevertheless, an adult who allows children to sleep in their bed, should raise some eyebrows, especially one who has the suspicions of allegations of being a child molester.

    Personally, I don't see sufficient evidence that could ever prove that Michael had molested children. I do see that Michael exercised poor judgement and had equally poor character traits going on. Michael or not, you do not stay in a room alone with a child, over an extended amount of time.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to chris123678 For This Useful Post:


  13. #174
    Points: 26,282, Level: 96
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    11,086
    Points
    26,282
    Level
    96
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 1,508 Posts

    Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

    read the court transcripts from the allegations from 2003-2005... You'll KNOW Michael was innocent! One thing I will admit is Michael let his rebellious/stubborn side keep things looking ambiguous to the public.. So he did not help the perception in that regard. That did not make him a predator

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •