Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave To The Rhythm View Post
    and even after hours and hours of research... (yeah I know you will say I did wrong Research...) I believe he was innocent but I could never say he was 100% innocent (regarding to that he could have had an interest in children but never did something bad)
    Don't you think if sexual attraction to boys would be on someone's mind then sooner or later he would express just that
    in words not just actions? MJ was one of the most scrutinized man on Earth for decades. Hundreds of people had direct contract with him including phone contact, letters, emails, notes. He wrote hundreds of lyrics, poems and a book. He gave dozens of interviews ever since he was a young teen. He was investigated by multiple agencies for years.

So how come noone ever found anything where he expressed attraction toward boys
    but there are several examples where he expressed attraction toward girls and women?
    Where are the incriminating phone calls, letters, notes, lyrics, emails anything?
    There's just nothing.

In fact MJ never talked about boys specifically he always talked about babies and children.

Another thing which is a dead giveaway is him constantly urging others to love and care about children
    and gushing over those who did it. Like when he said Lisa was so sweet she went with him to those children hospitals
    and "look at Lady Diana she's so sweet with all those babies that's something you cannot fake."

Pedophiles may say they love and care about children but they are not crazy about adults who love and care about children.
    And MJ really loved adults who did that. Only someone who genuinely cares about kids would do that.
    Last edited by redfrog; 25-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    Don't you think if sexual attraction to boys would be on someone's mind then sooner or later he would express just that
    in words not just actions? MJ was one of the most scrutinized man on Earth for decades. Hundreds of people had direct contract with him including phone contact, letters, emails, notes. He wrote hundreds of lyrics, poems and a book. He gave dozens of interviews ever since he was a young teen. He was investigated by multiple agencies for years.

So how come noone ever found anything where he expressed attraction toward boys
    but there are several examples where he expressed attraction toward girls and women?
    Where are the incriminating phone calls, letters, notes, lyrics, emails anything?
    There's just nothing.

In fact MJ never talked about boys specifically he always talked about babies and children.

Another thing which is a dead giveaway is him constantly urging others to love and care about children
    and gushing over those who did it. Like when he said Lisa was so sweet she went with him to those children hospitals
    and "look at Lady Diana she's so sweet with all those babies that's something you cannot fake."

Pedophiles may say they love and care about children but they are not crazy about adults who love and care about children.
    And MJ really loved adults who did that. Only someone who genuinely cares about kids would do that.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    Michael's love of children wouldn't have been questioned half as much if at all had he been a woman.
    The media probably would have went much easier on him even after the allegations hit had he been a woman.
    Sad, but true.

Just yesterday on the news a female high school teacher that had sex with her teenaged student was called beautiful whilst being described.
    I was disgusted.

The humble King/Emperor of all music and entertainment, AKA The Greatest entertainer of all time, The standard, and Your faves fave.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pink Diamond Princess For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,969 Times in 9,334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Diamond Princess View Post
    Just yesterday on the news a female high school teacher that had sex with her teenaged student was called beautiful whilst being described.
    I was disgusted.
    This reminds me of this scene in South Park. And while this is a parody, there is some truth to it.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Diamond Princess View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    Michael's love of children wouldn't have been questioned half as much if at all had he been a woman.
    The media probably would have went much easier on him even after the allegations hit had he been a woman.
    Sad, but true.

Very true. Lady Diana could have kids on her lap, kiss them cuddle them and it was said to be a wonderful thing.
    when she was asked why she stopped wearing a hat she said "you cannot cuddle a child in a hat"

Imagine what MJ had got if he said those words.

there is Avicii's Wake me up video where a little girl is sharing a bed with a woman. Noone says it's perverted.
    Replace the woman with a guy and guess what the reaction would be.

Last edited by redfrog; 09-04-2017 at 10:58 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,743 Times in 2,909 Posts

A human being have faults??? Of course not😴😉
    Last edited by elusive moonwalker; 26-03-2017 at 01:38 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    A human being have faults??? Of course not
    Michael is not a human... sooo.... hehehe
    heal the world

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,513 Times in 1,641 Posts

Michael had everything to make him the largest target... He was a man, black man, much of his life was unknown, largest star in the world, 'pretty boy' features, changing features, his shyness, the 'oddities of having non domestic pets and carrying them around.. His biggest downfall was his brilliance! All the PR In the the 80s was used against him in the biggest ways
    **He lives forever within us**

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

This is true. A woman who did some of the things Michael did would not have been criticized as severely.
    Nevertheless, an adult who allows children to sleep in their bed, should raise some eyebrows, especially one who has the suspicions of allegations of being a child molester.

Personally, I don't see sufficient evidence that could ever prove that Michael had molested children. I do see that Michael exercised poor judgement and had equally poor character traits going on. Michael or not, you do not stay in a room alone with a child, over an extended amount of time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chris123678 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

read the court transcripts from the allegations from 2003-2005... You'll KNOW Michael was innocent! One thing I will admit is Michael let his rebellious/stubborn side keep things looking ambiguous to the public.. So he did not help the perception in that regard. That did not make him a predator

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Of course Michael wasn't perfect, who is? We all see perfection in a different way. Some may have thought that he was perfect but they didn't live with him 24 hours a day so would not know how he actually was in different situations. He himself would never profess to be being perfect as he always wanted to do better. With regards to the children comments, I agree with Michael, I don't think that way. I have let my partners children sleep in the same bed as me and I did get criticized for it but whatever was being insinuated wasn't ever in my mind it was in the mind of others who obviously have those kind of thoughts but I don't. Paedophiles don't advertise the fact they sleep with children!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

This thread has a catch 22 because you can state that he has flaws but if you name them you will be a 'hater' or being disrespectful.. sooo!! you have to simply go with "yes he had flaws"

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

This answer comes hopefully not with the fear of moderators and fans turning on me.

I feel Michael was not very intelligent or well read, at least before the 1990s. This is because of several factors, one being that his family were of sub high school level education, Joseph dropped out at 15 or 16 and Katherine nearly finished school, but how many working class Blacks went to University then (1940s - 1960s). None of his brothers went and their education was disrupted from 1970 onwards due to fame.

Yes the kids had Rosie Fine, but I hardly think they got a full education (Yet apparently Michael did well in 8th and 9th at Hollywood High) and we never knew if he graduated (Michael would have been in the class of 1976 or 1977) - even Prince finished high school.
    The second point being, that his conscience songs were generalised rather than specific as his knowledge of current events was limited, also he may have been advised by producers and other people about issues (Eg, Quincy, Bruce Swedien). Thirdly when you are surrounding yourself with children all the time, you are not absorbing intellectual prowess or deeper knowledge, you are behaving like a child and using a childs knowledge.
    Forthly, he had gaffs like referring to OPEC as a denture sealant, and the Gulf War being in the Gulf of Mexico.

Great performer, singer and humanitarian, but intellectual - oh hell naw! Then again intelligence is not the be all and end all of everything. It has been a liability for me (Intelligence of course does not extend to typos on forum posts. I am not confident on keyboards)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

^^^I disagree. Michael was very intelligent, he was known to be a voracious reader of history, the arts, medical books, spiritual books, not to mention The Wall Street Journal and other respected publications.

Graduating high school or college does not mean someone has knowledge or intelligence. Lots of dumb a$$ people walk this Earth with fancy degrees. Michael was a genius in his way, in a way probably most people will never comprehend. Granted his spelling left something to be desired, lol, but again, that's not a true gauge of intelligence.

He was childlike in heart and spirit, but I believe mentally he was brilliant. Perhaps just a type of brilliance one doesn't necessarily associate with level of education.

JMHO

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tess66 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

OK I know this is not my conversation but I have to jump in on this...

mjjprince if your IQ is something you are proud of that's great. IQ is only one factor of intelligence, no judgement upon you but many people with high IQ's simply lack in many other areas simply because the brain cannot do it all.

intelligence comes in many forms - from interpersonal, intra-personal, linguistic - the list goes on.. the biggest mistake I see people with high IQ's make is they become a subject of a score. I will tell you first hand in one of my professions, a score means very little.. Some can pass a test and on paper look very knowledgeable, yet cannot put it into action within the profession. Yet another person uses self taught skills to be much more successful ie. smarter in that specific regard.

My father is someone with a high IQ, I will tell you he lacks several skills and capabilities that would help him.. probably would actually have a relationship with his family if he had them.

Regarding Michael, if you don't believe he was 'well read' that simply says you are not too familiar with Michael in that area. he was a book nerd on several levels, do I know his IQ? no.. does it matter? no.. The man understood quality, he knew how to move people using various forms of art. THAT is intelligent.

But yes, he read a lot, he was a history buff, a buff of culture, and studied 'greats'.. He was a teacher of the arts to many and that comes with educating himself..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Thread cleaned.

Interesting conversation to a point, but I hope you all understand why I've had to delete the posts referencing blatantly racist statements. Also, it is not possible to moderate based on what someone may or may not have said on another forum.

What I'm trying to say is I hope you guys understand why I've had to remove the posts I have, it doesn't necessarily mean that all the posts were breaching rules here but making reference to something that has been deleted.

mjprince1976 - you must know that some of the statements you made there are not cool or welcome here at all.

I'm hoping the race discussion can end here. Thanks all.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaceyMJ For This Useful Post: