Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,954 Times in 9,329 Posts

Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

Why are you so preoccupied with both Prince's and MJ's, and generally black people's intelligence making weird or downright racist comments about it (while bragging about your own IQ)? And even though this post isn't as explicit in that regard as what you post about Prince and black people on Prince.org, it does fit into a questionable pattern. Also considering you have made racially insensitive comments in the past here and elsewhere. If so many people on different forums call you out for racism, maybe you should think about it.

And while we are at it, you are mixing up terms. Being well-read and educated does not equal intelligence and vica versa.
    Last edited by respect77; 15-10-2017 at 07:41 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Do you just follow me around or something respect77? What are you a deranged stalker or something. I am trying to stay mellow, but with guttersnipes like you it seems impossible. We all make mistakes and have flaws, I had one warning here back in 2015, maybe you want to hold that against me (And you have). I bet you have traits and things you are less proud of too (Being alt left and a sticky beak who loves to look for trouble and set it off all the time for a start).

Live up to your name and start showing some Respect, see to get respect yu have to earn it and you ain't earnt none from me.

Also I noticed you have joined MJJ Forum and I would appreciate you keeping your tattle tale race baiting, lets catch the racist nonsense out of that.

As far as what happens on the prince.org, maybe that should stay on the prince.org. Like I said gotalk all the smack you want about me on Lipstick alley, a place where my kind is not welcome (And if that ain't racist towards us, what is)

As for intelligence, well there, I got an official IQ administered by 2 Psychologists in our country (NEW ZEALAND) Which proved my IQ was in the top 3% and in the gifted range, and yet I am a man of colour myself, so your "You are a racist" arguments fall flat there. Having a keyboard with skinny small keys and no light for the Caps lock, also being a 2 finger typer ensures my typo/spelling error rate is high, does not make me a moron.

Like Michael said in Scream, Just stop pressurin me, just stop pressurin me, you make me want to Scream.

And how about sticking to Michael Jackson here, and Prince over on the org instead of focusing on me. Mods, please don't censor this or warn me, I am merely defending myself against serial harassers like Respect77.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,954 Times in 9,329 Posts

^ I don't know about your IQ but you sure have behavioral issues. No one is "stalking" you. Someone recognizing you from another forum is not "stalking". I wouldn't have brought any of that up here if you hadn't started the same insults here towards another black man's intelligence. It fits into a current pattern of yours and where you are coming from becomes clearer when people know this pattern.

Isn't your claim for being a "man of colour" is your being 10% Maori? Not that it matters how you define yourself, but whatever percentage of Maori you have in you, it does not excuse you for racism towards other races. Just like your argument on Prince.org that "I am a Prince fan, how can I be racist?" is moot. It's just the fan version of "I have a black friend so I can't be a racist, so I can say whatever insulting thing I want to say about black people". You do seem to regularly make questionable comments about black people on several forums. If you don't want to be found out and called out about these then do not make such comments. Simple.
    Last edited by respect77; Yesterday at 05:21 AM.