Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,958 Times in 9,331 Posts

Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

Why are you so preoccupied with both Prince's and MJ's, and generally black people's intelligence making weird or downright racist comments about it (while bragging about your own IQ)? And even though this post isn't as explicit in that regard as what you post about Prince and black people on Prince.org, it does fit into a questionable pattern. Also considering you have made racially insensitive comments in the past here and elsewhere. If so many people on different forums call you out for racism, maybe you should think about it.

And while we are at it, you are mixing up terms. Being well-read and educated does not equal intelligence and vica versa.
    Last edited by respect77; 15-10-2017 at 07:41 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Do you just follow me around or something respect77? What are you a deranged stalker or something. I am trying to stay mellow, but with guttersnipes like you it seems impossible. We all make mistakes and have flaws, I had one warning here back in 2015, maybe you want to hold that against me (And you have). I bet you have traits and things you are less proud of too (Being alt left and a sticky beak who loves to look for trouble and set it off all the time for a start).

Live up to your name and start showing some Respect, see to get respect yu have to earn it and you ain't earnt none from me.

Also I noticed you have joined MJJ Forum and I would appreciate you keeping your tattle tale race baiting, lets catch the racist nonsense out of that.

As far as what happens on the prince.org, maybe that should stay on the prince.org. Like I said gotalk all the smack you want about me on Lipstick alley, a place where my kind is not welcome (And if that ain't racist towards us, what is)

As for intelligence, well there, I got an official IQ administered by 2 Psychologists in our country (NEW ZEALAND) Which proved my IQ was in the top 3% and in the gifted range, and yet I am a man of colour myself, so your "You are a racist" arguments fall flat there. Having a keyboard with skinny small keys and no light for the Caps lock, also being a 2 finger typer ensures my typo/spelling error rate is high, does not make me a moron.

Like Michael said in Scream, Just stop pressurin me, just stop pressurin me, you make me want to Scream.

And how about sticking to Michael Jackson here, and Prince over on the org instead of focusing on me. Mods, please don't censor this or warn me, I am merely defending myself against serial harassers like Respect77.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ I don't know about your IQ but you sure have behavioral issues. No one is "stalking" you. Someone recognizing you from another forum is not "stalking". I wouldn't have brought any of that up here if you hadn't started the same insults here towards another black man's intelligence. It fits into a current pattern of yours and where you are coming from becomes clearer when people know this pattern.

Isn't your claim for being a "man of colour" is your being 10% Maori? Not that it matters how you define yourself, but whatever percentage of Maori you have in you, it does not excuse you for racism towards other races. Just like your argument on Prince.org that "I am a Prince fan, how can I be racist?" is moot. It's just the fan version of "I have a black friend so I can't be a racist, so I can say whatever insulting thing I want to say about black people". You do seem to regularly make questionable comments about black people on several forums. If you don't want to be found out and called out about these then do not make such comments. Simple.
    Last edited by respect77; 16-10-2017 at 05:21 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

"You have behavioural issues" - So you think you know me from a few forum posts on some American Prince and Michael Jackson forums. Lady you do noyt know me from a bar of soap. You are completely wrong and I doubt you even know what a Maori is. I can tell already you are a woman and probably Black as you are getting heated under the collar. That is all I want to know, I don't care if you are skyblue pink and from Mars. Just get off my case.

Saying Michael Jackson is not very bright, is not racist, if Michael Jackson was a white man and I said he was not very bright, would white people want to ban me, lynch me and talk shit about me on Lipstick alley If I said that. Of course not, why because we don't let small things bug us.

I even said that intelligence was not the be all and end all (Because it's not) and said he was more average to below average rather than a complete moron. But you can go away and disseminate that if you like. By the way I do not have a Police record and no recorded convictions of any description.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

LOL. You are telling on yourself once again. Why is my race important? FYI, you don't have to be black to disapprove of racism. No, saying MJ was not intelligent in itself would not be racist (although stupid because you can't tell that until you have done an IQ test on him and BTW, being educated is not the same as high IQ, which you do not seem to realize in your original post) but putting together with your other ideas about the relation of race and intelligence that you have expressed on another forum it's pretty clear where you are coming from with this post and that's not good.

Saying Michael Jackson is not very bright, is not racist, if Michael Jackson was a white man and I said he was not very bright, would white people want to ban me, lynch me and talk shit about me on Lipstick alley If I said that. Of course not, why because we don't let small things bug us.
    This is very telling as well. You basically demand black people to take it lightly that you constantly say racist BS about them. It shouldn't bug them that you regularly say racist crap against them? This is what I am talking about when I say behavioral issues. You constantly post offensive, rude stuff (that you know will be offensive) - often borderline or even explicitly racist or sexist stuff - and when called out you play the victim.
    Last edited by respect77; Yesterday at 05:19 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjprince1976 View Post
    I can tell already you are a woman and probably Black as you are getting heated under the collar. That is all I want to know, I don't care if you are skyblue pink and from Mars. Just get off my case.
    I wasn't going to get involved but MJPrince, don't you see that just the comment you made above is both racist and sexist? You can tell because someone is reacting a certain way what their sex and race is? I'm a woman, and I'm white, and I actually took offence to that. Only women or black people get "hot under the collar" when it comes to discussing Michael Jackson?

I truly don't believe that people with exceptionally high I.Q.s are better in life situations, just as I don't believe people with average or even lower I.Q.s aren't intelligent in a way that can be measured by a test. Everyone had areas of strength or weakness. I'm technically well educated, but a complete idiot when it comes to wiring up a new TV or sound system, or repairing a water pipe, or fixing a car. See my point? I put my trust in people who I hope have knowledge and experience in those things to take care of them. Much like Michael did with managers, lawyers, etc.

If the people I choose to handle things that I don't know how to fail, I don't think that makes me less intelligent, it just means I was perhaps mislead and made a bad choice. Brilliant, average, or dim, all people can be misled, all people can make bad choices.

Did Michael make bad choices, did he get misled, did he get lied to? Most certainly, he was human, and these things happen to all of us. The difference is, our every mistake, our every bad choice, the people who hurt us, aren't blasted on T.V., newspapers and tabloids for the entire world to see.

I wouldn't want every single mistake, every wrong person I allowed in my life, every single "bad call" I've made in my life to be the gauge of my intelligence level.

Would you????????

JMHO

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tess66 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 Times in 1,633 Posts

OK I know this is not my conversation but I have to jump in on this...

mjjprince if your IQ is something you are proud of that's great. IQ is only one factor of intelligence, no judgement upon you but many people with high IQ's simply lack in many other areas simply because the brain cannot do it all.

intelligence comes in many forms - from interpersonal, intra-personal, linguistic - the list goes on.. the biggest mistake I see people with high IQ's make is they become a subject of a score. I will tell you first hand in one of my professions, a score means very little.. Some can pass a test and on paper look very knowledgeable, yet cannot put it into action within the profession. Yet another person uses self taught skills to be much more successful ie. smarter in that specific regard.

My father is someone with a high IQ, I will tell you he lacks several skills and capabilities that would help him.. probably would actually have a relationship with his family if he had them.

Regarding Michael, if you don't believe he was 'well read' that simply says you are not too familiar with Michael in that area. he was a book nerd on several levels, do I know his IQ? no.. does it matter? no.. The man understood quality, he knew how to move people using various forms of art. THAT is intelligent.

But yes, he read a lot, he was a history buff, a buff of culture, and studied 'greats'.. He was a teacher of the arts to many and that comes with educating himself..
    **He lives forever within us**