Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Did MJ have ANY faults?

Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    Don't you think if sexual attraction to boys would be on someone's mind then sooner or later he would express just that
    in words not just actions? MJ was one of the most scrutinized man on Earth for decades. Hundreds of people had direct contract with him including phone contact, letters, emails, notes. He wrote hundreds of lyrics, poems and a book. He gave dozens of interviews ever since he was a young teen. He was investigated by multiple agencies for years.

So how come noone ever found anything where he expressed attraction toward boys
    but there are several examples where he expressed attraction toward girls and women?
    Where are the incriminating phone calls, letters, notes, lyrics, emails anything?
    There's just nothing.

In fact MJ never talked about boys specifically he always talked about babies and children.

Another thing which is a dead giveaway is him constantly urging others to love and care about children
    and gushing over those who did it. Like when he said Lisa was so sweet she went with him to those children hospitals
    and "look at Lady Diana she's so sweet with all those babies that's something you cannot fake."

Pedophiles may say they love and care about children but they are not crazy about adults who love and care about children.
    And MJ really loved adults who did that. Only someone who genuinely cares about kids would do that.
    A lack of evidence doesn't equate to innocence. Personally, I believe Michael is innocent. However, I can't act as if his behavior was to be praised and not criticized. To answer the question of the thread, he defiantly had faults. While I doubt he was a pedophile, he was most certainty naive. Loving children means establishing boundaries. Children that aren't yours shouldn't be in the bedroom, let alone, bed, as another unrelated adult.
    Most likely, the accusers families spotted the trait in Michael, and used it for a gain. It's sad. They ruined an innocent man. But you have to live and learn.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chris123678 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chris123678 View Post
    A lack of evidence doesn't equate to innocence. Personally, I believe Michael is innocent. However, I can't act as if his behavior was to be praised and not criticized. To answer the question of the thread, he defiantly had faults. While I doubt he was a pedophile, he was most certainty naive. Loving children means establishing boundaries. Children that aren't yours shouldn't be in the bedroom, let alone, bed, as another unrelated adult.
    Most likely, the accusers families spotted the trait in Michael, and used it for a gain. It's sad. They ruined an innocent man. But you have to live and learn.
    A very eloquent way of putting it. Too many mj fans try to justify what mj did but at the end of the day some of the things that happened, while not criminal, were incredibly stupid. The events leading up to 93 were bad enough and a generous person could say it was naivety, but the events that allowed the arvizos to make allegations credible enough for a trial were simply indefensible imo.

I am certain mj was not guilty but he really should have learned after 93. A person must consider others perception of what they do and that's particularly important for a celebrity.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default Did MJ have ANY faults?

The Arvizos allegations were all over the place.
    The only reason they brought Michael to court was because of Sneddon.

I doubt any other district attorney would have brought them to court.
    Last edited by Miel; 29-11-2017 at 10:05 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miel View Post
    The Arvizos allegations were all over the place.
    The only reason they brought Michael to court was because of Sneddon.

I doubt any other district attorney would have brought them to court.
    I don't think the decision was made by sneddon in isolation. Other people had to consider the case credible enough to go to trial. In 93 sneddon tried to take his case to court but 2 grand juries refused.