MJJCommunity Statement: Steadfast In Support Of Paris Jackson

MJJCommunity

Staff
Do you all see this beautiful girl right here in the picture?

This beautiful girl that is Michael Jackson's daughter. A girl that has a heart of gold and a beautiful soul.
Recently she broke down due to being terribly cyber bullied yet again. The one thing that made her take a 2 year break from social media when she was 14.
And the one thing that drove her to the point of wanting to take her own life.

What is even worse is that the cyber bullying is done by people that claim to be Michael Jackson's fans and people that aren't a fan of Michael. The fact that there are people that claim to be a fan of Michael are doing this is truly shocking. You would think that Michael's fans would know better than to bully another person to the point of breaking down, or worse...

People are judging her for the choice of boyfriend, for getting tattoos, for smoking. Saying things like "Your father wouldn't approve of this!!" While in fact nobody, and we truly mean NOBODY, can speak on behalf of HER FATHER. We as Michael's fans aren't her father nor her mother. We aren't her grandparents. So please, stop telling her what to do.
Stop telling her who to be with. Stop trying to run her life.

There are "fans" telling her to go kill herself, telling her how she's being wrong for even defending herself. Bullying her to the worst degree. Bullying, no matter at who it is directed, is something that WE as MJJCommunity do NOT condone what so ever. We as Michael's fans were taught to show L.O.V.E. to one another by Michael himself.
He called us his Army of L.O.V.E.
This is why it baffles us that there are "fans" going out of their way to be mean towards Paris and Prince.

Next time before you comment on something that they posted or on anyone else's post to that matter, take a moment to think that if what you are about to post is nice or not.
Because ugly words can kill a person on the inside and that can end up to something worse, for that person to take their own life.
We do not believe that is something that you would want on your conscience. To be the murderer of someone's soul, the one person that took a loved one away from other people simply by the ugly and hurtful words written by you.

With this we would like to end the post and say:

Paris, we love you!! You are beautiful and we have your back sweetheart. Keep your pretty smile showing and keep being you. :heart:

This is a beautiful message. I really hope that they will stop sending them hate, they have done nothing wrong and Michael would be nothing but proud of them.

Really sad that she had to break down to try and reason with people about how much this hurts. Maybe we don't agree with her choices, but they are her choices and it is different, that's all!

ac.jpg

I'll honestly admit that I haven't kept track of the Jackson family on a regular basis since Michael died, including his kids...but I was very saddened when Paris wound up hospitalized for a suicide attempt. I understand very well, about wanting the pain to stop and missing your parent; I became suicidal once 12 years ago over an ex-girlfriend, and my Mom passed away 18 months ago. I would never presume to tell anyone what they should feel, but condemning people personally is never the answer....especially strangers. We may be fans, but we don't know the Jacksons; they have lives and problems we remain completely clueless about. The same is also true in reverse, so its time we quit trying to analyze people and start loving them. If we can't, then its best to keep our distance and stay quiet. Celebrities generally have a lot more problems than the rest of us, due to the spotlight...and with Michael having been the world's biggest music star, that pressure was unjustly placed on his kids. We should practice more compassion than assuming everything.

Back