Are any of you melbourne MJJC members still alive? Lol

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
I've noticed a lot of you Melbourne mj fans don't post on here much anymore and was wondering where ya'll at??!!!

I miss chatting with you all :(

I'm not from Melbourne but I bloody love the place. My fave city in Australia!!

I'm still around, I've been busy with study and life. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some people from here at some point, I only know one serious MJ fan outside of forums and it's good to have him because he knows a fair bit about the allegations about MJ and what's wrong with them. It's hard to find people outside of the Internet who know about this so it can feel isolating sometimes living in a world full of people who don't know much but think you're stupid for not believing the claims. Has anyone met many fans from here?

I have met two fans from here a few years ago I think it was not long after Michael died.

Maybe we could see if anyone is interested in meeting up sometime on a weekend if everyone has the time, that would be pretty awesome.

Aww that's great :)

Hope u will have a great time unfortunately I won't be able to make it :(

I'm in Brisbane, but I'm going to be in Melbourne on 26th/27th November, for the Dangerous 25 Dance Party that is being run by Michael Jackson Australia.

Just putting it out there, so as many people as possible know about it. https://www.facebook.com/events/1081733501867803/
I saw pictures of the night on facebook looks like everyone had a great time :)

Hopefully another one will be organized for the near future and I can go to it

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Back