Janet's Baby Bump

FullLipsDotNose

Proud Member
Janet was recently spotted shopping for furniture in London where she currently lives with her husband. Paparazzi took pics of her and she looks fabulous :yes: I'm really looking forward to their :baby:!

janet_jackson_front.jpg

Janet was recently spotted shopping for furniture in London where she currently lives with her husband. Paparazzi took pics of her and she looks fabulous :yes: I'm really looking forward to their :baby:!

View attachment 1373

Hi there :)
Your link/attachment says I don't have permission so I went looking for the pic myself.
I saw the story on TMZ so I'm guessing this is the pic in your link.
It's the one TMZ or Access Hollywood....one of 'em....showed.

I really hope she's doing as well as she looks. :) Happy for you J.!

janet-jackson-is-pregnant-maybe.jpg

Is Janet having twins? Me and one of my co-worker was looking at the People magazine said twins that why i asked the question because she is big if so i hope she has a girl and a boy but if it is just one a boy.:baby:

Thanksgiving that would be nice just in time for Christmas.:)

As ignorant as the media is being, I can't 10000% blame the media for connecting that outfit with Islamic gear.. A Muslim woman with her Muslim husband and wearing that. Butttt what we know of Janet and the fact she was JUST pictured wearing clothing that is not like that it's fairly obvious that outfit was just a 'trendy' way to cover her pregnant belly and not have to be all 'done up'.

Have you guys heard? :happy: Janet will be having a baby boy and will name him after her 2 brothers. Michael and Brandon.
That will be his middle name. The first name will be given by Wissam. :) I'm very happy for her and her husband and wish them well.

Have you guys heard? :happy: Janet will be having a baby boy and will name him after her 2 brothers. Michael and Brandon.
That will be his middle name. The first name will be given by Wissam. :) I'm very happy for her and her husband and wish them well.

This comes from a Radar-article. Don`t know why you take it as a source. Personally I doubt her kid will have the name Michael as one of the names.

This comes from a Radar-article. Don`t know why you take it as a source.
Personally I doubt her kid will have the name Michael as one of the names.

No. I didn't get it from Radar. And who said I was taking it as a source? I asked if anyone has heard.
At any rate, I hope all is well with her and new arrival.
Sorry. I didnt save any links to the articles. :ermm:

I think it's possible.
It has been circulating for some time and we know they were close to each other.
Yep, its very possible. And I have read things from a few articles.

Must admit, I didn't realise until now that this is her first child. I've been under the rock when it comes to Janet.

No baby yet? when is the little guy coming again?

She canceld the tour in beginning of April with announcing to start a family, no word that she was pregnant at the time.

No word yet maybe we will know something by Christmas time.

Last edited:
Tabloid spreads the info that Janet wants to undergo a labour in the bath with a midwife present, which would be risky for her. It also says it's gonna be a girl in the end. Who knows.

I hoping it is a boy so she can name him Michael but if it is a girl that okay too whatever she has i know Janet will be happy.:baby:

I thought it was said that it's a boy and a partial name Michael Brandon (middle names) to be part of the name... just rumor?

Actually, my relative recently gave birth to a baby and she was told by a gynaecologist that the prediction of the child's sex is never 100% reliable. Maybe the baby's been born and it's a girl... Until Janet speaks up, we won't know.

I want to see this beautiful baby already. I have a feeling Janet has already given birth but is just keeping quiet about it for awhile. Janet is a very private person.

My gosh where is Janet? Is she hiding under a bridge or something?lol. Is she making a surprise appearance at the Grammys or something and that's why we haven't heard a peep from her? I want to see this baby already.

Back