Tasteful MJ jokes

MJJ'slilgrl

Proud Member
They do exist, so let's hear them, and if there are videos, please link if you can :)

I heard one from comedian Michael McIntyre, in his show, he was talking about swine flu; "everyone will be wearing gloves and masks. Don't you think it's slightly ironic that Michael Jackson dies just as his look comes into fashion?"
The joke starts at about 2:20 here:

Another one is from Russell Howard's Good News; talking about the "Days in Gloucester" song. I think the whole video is funny, but my favourite part is when a local is interviewed and they reckon that "we believe he's not dead; he's in our chippie, actually" :)

Also, I can't take credit for this, but it's a joke I heard:
What do you call a burglar that never gets caught?
A Smooth Criminal.

Share your funny, tasteful Michael jokes here!

I remember this joke from my childhood days:

Madonna: "I'm so rich, I could buy the whole world." – MJ: "I'm not selling."

Last edited:
Chris Tucker always told tasteful MJ jokes

There is a video, where he tells a story about hanging out with him and they go over to Barry Gibbs house and start singing a song,
Tucker joins in and then Michael tells him off and makes him wait in the car. It is heart warming and yet funny.

Warning, this video contains strong languages and themes around rap culture and pimps. For MJ bit get to 1.29

There is a video, where he tells a story about hanging out with him and they go over to Barry Gibbs house and start singing a song,
Tucker joins in and then Michael tells him off and makes him wait in the car. It is heart warming and yet funny.

Warning, this video contains strong languages and themes around rap culture and pimps. For MJ bit get to 1.29

Now, that was funny! Suddenly, the MJ macros thread makes a lot more sense :D

Those are the jokes that are safe for us.

Back