Jonbenet Ramsey, 20 years.

marinajacksonlove

Proud Member
So, it's the 20 year anniversary of Jonbenet's death and many interviews and documentaries are coming up.
Who do you think killed that little girl?

Here is a little bit of the case if you don't know anything about it.

JonBenét Patricia Ramsey was a six-year-old American girl found dead in her family's home in Boulder, Colorado, on December 26, 1996. A lengthy ransom note was found in the house, and her father, John Bennett Ramsey, found the body in the basement of their house about eight hours after she was reported missing. She had a broken skull from a blow to the head, and had been strangled; a garrote was found tied around her neck. The official cause of death, as reported by the autopsy, was "asphyxiation due to strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma". Time reported that it was officially ruled a homicide. The case generated nationwide public and media interest, in part due to the fact that her mother Patsy Ramsey, a former beauty queen, had entered JonBenét in a series of child beauty pageants. The case remains unsolved and of public interest as of September 2016, even after several grand jury hearings.

The Boulder police suspected JonBenét's death was caused accidentally, either by Patsy, or JonBenét's nine-year-old brother Burke, believing the ransom note and appearance of the body were staged by the parents to cover it up. In 1998, both the police and District Attorney stated that Burke was not a suspect. The Ramseys gave several televised interviews, but resisted police questioning except on their own terms. In October 2013, unsealed court documents revealed that a 1999 grand jury had recommended charges against John and Patsy for child abuse resulting in death. However, the district attorney said there was insufficient evidence to warrant charges being filed.[7] In 2003, trace DNA taken from the victim's clothes was found to belong to an unknown male, inducing the district attorney's successor in 2008 to send the Ramseys a letter of apology, declaring the family "completely cleared". In February 2009, the Boulder Police Department took the case back from the district attorney and reopened the investigation.

In addition to JonBenét's brief beauty pageant career, media coverage of the case has often focused on her parents' wealth and the unusual evidence found in the case. Media reports have also questioned the police's handling of the case. Ramsey family members and their friends have filed defamation suits against several media organizations.

Jonbenet-ramsey.jpg

When I looked over the story on A&E, I began to doubt the family are responsible for killing JonBenet Ramsey, that didn't make sense to me at all, like the police say that there was no intruder coming into the house with no forced entry and there was no footprint on the snow? It's possible the intuder walked on cement and didn't even walk on snow since there's very little snow at the property and as demonstarted by detective Lou Smit explained that the intruder could've got into the basment easily.

[YOUTUBE]7KkcRBbTpmM[/YOUTUBE]

They even say the ransom note was done by Patsy and the handwritting expert concluded that it was hers at all and yet other investigators on NBC say that it's a possibility that Patsy wrote the note.

I really dispute Boulder Police Dept. claiming the family killed sweet little JonBenet, they always keep pointing fingers at them while DA's didn't buy that theory that the family had anything to do with the murder and even after the facts came in that there's no way the parents murdered their daughter the police couldn't handle the truth. That's why I always I don't trust the police at all, they keep at it for the thrill, they don't care about the facts, they care about taking the family down at any cost without realizing the facts, they just sickens me. I still believe since I saw that A&E documentary that the intruder is one who killed and I'm confident the DNA evidence will prove it otherwise.

Back